Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: War

Also undeads are my hookers. I pimp them b*tches out yo. They aren't over powered!!! If you can't use prosperous to pump then you are doing something wrong. We've been fighting non stop with avians since age start and we still find the time to pump when we have to and that's without fort. It's always fun to play with changes that aren't stale. Learn and adapt. It's war. You don't get them handed to. You adapt to your surroundings.
    All for one and one for Chrystal!!

Had three wars, not finding it difficult to find currently.

Current place is non drama casual and is ok with offering a button on a war we may lose though. Action is out there if you give it a go

Edit +1 on CP posts. If you take the 50/50's on your level ( whether that is T20 or T100) there is action.

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by Korp View Post
    Gets proven wrong and now its suddenly just a number lololol.
    An exaggeration at best, you got my point however. I guess when 1171/3354 provinces are undead, its not an overpowered option, just popular, right? Same with dwarf last age, just popular, not overpowered, right? I simply don't care enough to follow up on the thread that closely.
    Last edited by stealth4785; 16-09-2017 at 13:54. Reason: Taking the high road

Post Demon
    dwarf last age was not a strong choice, I got a Dryad up there in the funny end of things, most of those turteling dwarfs could be broken with their army in, and since I ran a ballanced strategy they would have to send out quite a lot to hit me + dryad had static def since elites did not contribute much. Top kingdoms just so happened to favour that race. The thing Sleepy did by resetting to Dryad might have given them a second shot at crowning had the age lasted a few weeks more.

Enthusiast
    The kingdom I am in tagged agreed war, in two days we ate 30 hits. I plan to wave into each kingdom wars that hit into my tag. But it's a orgy down in the ghetto and annoying as crap. You guys come on here and make comments when your not even in the ghetto. You have no idea what's going on or how the changes have had a negative impact on the game. But keep on pretending like you know it all...... ps other popular attacker is avian who also gets free elites. ;)

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Coldhearted View Post
    The kingdom I am in tagged agreed war, in two days we ate 30 hits. I plan to wave into each kingdom wars that hit into my tag. But it's a orgy down in the ghetto and annoying as crap. You guys come on here and make comments when your not even in the ghetto. You have no idea what's going on or how the changes have had a negative impact on the game. But keep on pretending like you know it all...... ps other popular attacker is avian who also gets free elites. ;)
    Everyone knows exactly how you feel. Even the top **** plays and gang bangs more than Ariana Jollee. The changes are welcoming new challenges and allow for new strategies to be developed. Honestly hope they keep prosper and cut out the cool down. Making it 24hr like other stances would help, no reason not to since itdoesn't offer protection.

We are as much ghetto as any other kingdom. Learn to pump. We eat hits when we tag hostile too. We hostile right now and have eaten hits. The kd that's is hostile with us has eaten hits. So how about less excuses and more pumping. I welcome the changes each age. No fortified stance is one of the better ones by far.

Yea, CP just comes to the forums and cries about how mean people are towards him. Maybe people should strive for that instead..

Director of Age Changes
    Quote Originally Posted by Madchess View Post
    dwarf last age was not a strong choice, I got a Dryad up there in the funny end of things, most of those turteling dwarfs could be broken with their army in, and since I ran a ballanced strategy they would have to send out quite a lot to hit me + dryad had static def since elites did not contribute much. Top kingdoms just so happened to favour that race. The thing Sleepy did by resetting to Dryad might have given them a second shot at crowning had the age lasted a few weeks more.
    The toppest of keks.
    Discord: Hex | IRC: Hextor / Avenger

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by Chrystal Palace View Post
    We are as much ghetto as any other kingdom. Learn to pump. We eat hits when we tag hostile too. We hostile right now and have eaten hits. The kd that's is hostile with us has eaten hits. So how about less excuses and more pumping. I welcome the changes each age. No fortified stance is one of the better ones by far.
    Few things every kingdom I have ever been apart of has destroyed you in war. Second it's not about pumping it's about mechanics that reward randoming out. Third alot of times what you consider hostiles are bottom feeding not legit hostiles. Now I am not talking about **** play, I am talking about bad game mechanics. Utopia will always have **** play, but that's not what ghettos are complaining about.

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by markers View Post
    Everyone knows exactly how you feel. Even the top **** plays and gang bangs more than Ariana Jollee. The changes are welcoming new challenges and allow for new strategies to be developed. Honestly hope they keep prosper and cut out the cool down. Making it 24hr like other stances would help, no reason not to since itdoesn't offer protection.
    I don't mind fort being gone but avian and undead need to be changed. When you attack someone you should lose troops, not gain troops. That would solve the problem I have been talking about of constantly being randomed.

Quote Originally Posted by Chrystal Palace View Post
    So how about less excuses and more pumping.
    Really?? Just shut up, youre starting to make yourself look incompetent...
    “The only person you are destined to become is the person you decide to be.”
    - unknown

Quote Originally Posted by Coldhearted View Post
    That would solve the problem I have been talking about of constantly being randomed.
    I'm playing ghetto. I've nearly always played T25-100. In my opinion, I don't think your desire to be able to pump in peace until you reach a desired state and then war against others in a similar state is good for the game. While I won't hit/op into wars or hostiles, I do not feel you should have immunity to stock/avoid hits for x amount of days under an "agreed war" tag.

To me, you seem slightly inflexible towards the mechanics(because you are used to top play and not 22 man war tier play) and wish to play under your own arbitary conditions. That's fine, but others goals/playstyle will vary.

I don't think waving into someone's war is an appropriate response to being randomed. It also to me is counter productive, as you will just end up in a long term grudge f*cking whereas your goal is to war.
    Last edited by makeo; 17-09-2017 at 07:38.

I am incompetent duh!!! And Korp I love you too!!!

Thread Information