Thread: War Win Points

War Win Points

Hi I was a bit confused about the war win points. Anyone know how it works? Is it based on NW/land ranking?
    Started Age 68

I believe the base number of points is still something like this;

Enemy Relative NW% * [1 + Enemy #WWs OR your #WWs (whichever is greater)] * [1.5 if enemy #WWs is => your own #WWs, OR 1.0 if they have less WWs than you, or you have 0 WWs]

from; http://forums.utopia-game.com/showth...+chart+formula

In the recent Age changes they have also made some adjustments that affect WW points if your target is in the top50 on the Warring charts;

WW Chart Chains - In order to incentivize conflict between top WW kingdoms, we have altered the formula to provide additional WW points (scaling from the current if the kingdom you war is outside of the top 50 for land, honor, NW, and warwins) to double the current points.
    Last edited by RattleHead; 07-01-2018 at 01:48.

Post Demon
    I have not warred after that factor was added but can give you the base fomular from before it was a thing.

ww points are calculated based on the opponents ww and relative nw, if you war a kingdom with 0 wins and 105% of your kingdoms nw it will give you 1,05 ww points to beat that kingdom. For each ww the kingdom you beat has it is factored up. If the kingdom holds 1 ww in this example you get 2x1,05 = 2,1 ww points, for a 2 ww kingdom it would be 3x1,05 =3,15 points and so forth.

To get an idea of the nw and land factor we can turn to some of the kingdoms with 1 ww but higher points, here we can use 7:6 and 7:8 as examples, I do not know the exact rankings of their opponents when their war started, but it seems both warred someone that was ranked in t50 based on the information that extra points was awarded for warring kingdoms in t50.

7:6 warred 8:6 who had 76% of their nw and should have gotten 0,76 ww points on the old formula, they got awarded 1,66 from a kingdom that most likely was low on the t50 for land and/or nw at the time of decleration, it still awarded them 2,18 times more points than if the kingdom had been totally outside of the rankings.

7:8 warred 6:10 who had 94% of their nw, now I can't remember if they had a ww yet or not at the time, but they was fairly high on the rankings for both land and nw. The ww should normally have awarded either 0,94 points or 1,88 but insted awarded them 3,8 ww points, this is 4,04 times more than if the war had been outside t50 if vsk had no ww at the time, and 2,02 times more if they did have a ww already.

Now there is likely a lot of people who got this figured out, or who has more valurable first hand experience and I would recomend listening to them, but if we assume that vSK had no ww when they warred BB we can deduct that the land and nw factor might be possible to add atleast between 2-4 times the numbers of points depnding on the rankings within the t50, and likely beating the 1 kingdom for both land and nw could add up to 5 times the points since the multiplier seems to rise sharply.

If this seems totally of please correct me if you have more detailed informations.

Thread Information