Thread: Thievery Ops Formulas

Question Thievery Ops Formulas

Let me preface by saying I have returned after many years of absence, I am still relearning, and have not conducted extensive research yet. (I can't post links yet)

I am making a new thief calculator, but I am having a hard time finding updated info. Are all of the formulas on the wiki up to date and correct?
    Nightstrike especially seems to elude my calculations for # of soldiers killed. Also there is conflicting information on the wiki.
    Here it says .9 killed per thief up to 18%, wiki.utopia-game.com/index.php?title=Thievery_Formulas
    Here it says .67 killed per thief, up to 13%, wiki.utopia-game.com/index.php?title=Thievery#Night_Strike

Is there information anywhere on success rates? Do we have the formula to compare mTPA between the provinces?

Regular
    Welcome back! Glad to have new and returning people play the game!

A person who goes by the name of Munk has joined the new Utopia team and has integrated a thievery calculator on the thievery page. It will calculate the rob the vaults, granaries and towers quite well. Although the kidnap and war horse formulas are in the wiki, it does not calculate that for you, most likely because they are inaccurate or not accurate enough to be used in the integration.

In terms of night strike, it would be best to point you to these threads:

Again, welcome back!

Thanks for the info. I will check it all out.

Thread Information