Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: WSK vs EMERITI

I like to post
    Quote Originally Posted by jdorje View Post
    I think it just shows that mutual respect between kingdoms can go a long way. I have complete respect to most of today's top kingdoms, even though many of them include players involved in grudges from a decade ago. Back then there was no respect between opposing alliances, leading to an escalating series of atrocities every few ages.
    Are you saying you understand robing us after post war end was lame move, when you know AMA and Havoc will go war soon?
    Basically your action cost us crown after we had very good and clean age.
    “the mystery of life isn’t a problem to solve, but a reality to experience.”
    ― Frank Herbert, Dune

“I should've suspected trouble when the coffee failed to arrive.”
    ― Frank Herbert, Dune

It's nice to have posters like Korp, always driven by factual arguments. Many succumb to emotional discourse, not Korp though. Even though he might like or dislike a person he never lets that get the better of him.
    Age 65 - FreeakStyle - FeyrPlay Alliance Win - Dwarves Stole My Bike
    Age 66 - FreeakStyle - #1 Honor & Warring Kingdom - Making FS Great Again
    Age 67 - BeastBlood - #1 Honor Human(Prince) - Steve from Walmart
    Age 68 - BeastBlood ft OldSchool - #1 Honor Kingdom & Avian - We Are All Feyr
    Age 69 - Ancient Spartans - #1 Kingdom in The History of Utopia - Clever Use of Words
    Age 70 - Ancient Spartans - #1 Land(25325 acres) & NW Faery - Spartan of Redeeming Qualities

Forum Fanatic
    Quote Originally Posted by Elit View Post
    its was about WSK giving extra time to Emeriti for prepare. AMA and BB both have done same in past. Dorje never. I just use this situation to tell him: its not so late to learn to play with some honor.
    We gave WSK a free cf earlier in the age for multiple weeks when we were in better position. We were preparing for another fight that was ending in less than a week. In light of the circumstances and that we had already done a good gesture first, this is nothing to be surprised at.

Our people rejoice at our victory!

Post Fiend
    So many left after another war loss...

You will just get stronger for it! Lose the losers :=)
    Age 65 - FreeakStyle - FeyrPlay Alliance Win - Dwarves Stole My Bike
    Age 66 - FreeakStyle - #1 Honor & Warring Kingdom - Making FS Great Again
    Age 67 - BeastBlood - #1 Honor Human(Prince) - Steve from Walmart
    Age 68 - BeastBlood ft OldSchool - #1 Honor Kingdom & Avian - We Are All Feyr
    Age 69 - Ancient Spartans - #1 Kingdom in The History of Utopia - Clever Use of Words
    Age 70 - Ancient Spartans - #1 Land(25325 acres) & NW Faery - Spartan of Redeeming Qualities

Thread Information