Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: WSK vs EMERITI

Postaholic
    Quote Originally Posted by Elit View Post
    Hope you can learn from it. I still dint forgot or forgive you what you did after loss your 1vs1 war with AMA. Being lame cant gain you any respect.
    You rewaved us right after we warred, just as we both got noticed by other kingdoms to vulture. How was generosity involved there? Of course we both got massively farmed.

Forum Fanatic
    pewpew

Quote Originally Posted by jdorje View Post
    You rewaved us right after we warred, just as we both got noticed by other kingdoms to vulture. How was generosity involved there? Of course we both got massively farmed.
    That statement is even more hilarious because Elit waved you so PewPew could vulture you. Elit and Petrified coordinated it all together. To bad my comp with the logs from PewPews private is lost but Im sure Binar and others can confirm :)
    People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf.

I like to post
    Quote Originally Posted by jdorje View Post
    You got all your kingdom online and start rob us seconds after post war end. Its was clear we dont have any intention for wave you, looking over build/draft what we had BUT your action was clear asking for round 2 so we waved in return.
    Im sure you know very well why you have done it. Havoc had zero chances in his incoming war with us if you didunt interfere.

Quote Originally Posted by Shai View Post
    That statement is even more hilarious because Elit waved you so PewPew could vulture you. Elit and Petrified coordinated it all together. To bad my comp with the logs from PewPews private is lost but Im sure Binar and others can confirm :)
    Pew Pew waved Sanctuary because ABS claimed they are not in hostile with AMA after we effective trade hits/ops for 48h. Its was only way for ABS to save Sanctuary from being farmed in b2b war with us and let Havoc wave in active hostile "legit".

p.s.
    Are you serious you or Binar can confirm anting related to me? All you can confirm is how your wars is "arranged" and its very real age after age runing away from me like 5-6 ages in raw.
    Last edited by Elit; 24-09-2017 at 10:54.
    “the mystery of life isn’t a problem to solve, but a reality to experience.”
    ― Frank Herbert, Dune

“I should've suspected trouble when the coffee failed to arrive.”
    ― Frank Herbert, Dune

For the love of God, why even bring up this **** in this thread Elit? Its has nothing to do with the current situation. If you want to be relevant again go play.

I like to post
    Quote Originally Posted by Korp View Post
    For the love of God, why even bring up this **** in this thread Elit? Its has nothing to do with the current situation. If you want to be relevant again go play.
    its was about WSK giving extra time to Emeriti for prepare. AMA and BB both have done same in past. Dorje never. I just use this situation to tell him: its not so late to learn to play with some honor.
    ― Frank Herbert, Dune

― Frank Herbert, Dune

I like to post
    Thank you for sharing your perspective on this matter Elit. It's always good to get some extra context even when it's not directly related to the topic.

Also thank you Korp for reminding us all of the importance of sticking to the rules on these forums and inviting Elit to start playing again.

its was about WSK giving extra time to Emeriti for prepare. AMA and BB both have done same in past. Dorje never. I just use this situation to tell him: its not so late to learn to play with some honor.
    Get over yourself, nobody gives a **** about you telling the same story a billion times.

Moderator for:
    Utopia Forums
    I give a ****

Quote Originally Posted by Palem View Post
    I give a ****
    Maybe the first millions times.

I like to post
    Get over yourself, nobody gives a **** about you telling the same story a billion times.
    No one force you to read my post!
    How you see Dorje finally give comment after I keep remind him so many years. So if you don't give up everything is possible!

BTW why you are so hostile over it?
    ― Frank Herbert, Dune

― Frank Herbert, Dune

No one force you to read my post!
    How you see Dorje finally give comment after I keep remind him so many years. So if you don't give up everything is possible!

BTW why you are so hostile over it?
    You
    Cause its tiresome to read the same **** over and over again. You cant just let things go. It happend years ago get over it. Whats the point in ruining a perfectly good thread with your ****?

I like to post
    You
    Cause its tiresome to read the same **** over and over again. You cant just let things go. It happend years ago get over it. Whats the point in ruining a perfectly good thread with your ****?
    Just because its was years ago don't mean i can let it go so easy. Age after Dorje put his BS i was looking for pay back but Dorje retired so i gave up my revenge and didn't hit Sanctuary at all. After it he return to play when i retired so we never meet again. Basically next time when both from us play/lead Kd its going to be first age for me after event i mention so many times. You can guess if i will let it go or not.
    ― Frank Herbert, Dune

― Frank Herbert, Dune

Needs to get out more
    Some of us require the context since we didn't occupy the top. Granted there's bias, but I'm not worried about the fuzz between the relevant organs.

Why? Because the top is fairly accessible these days if you can get a few players together who can accidentally whore.

For those that don't want history lessons there's a cool feature that let's you ignore. I'm ignoring some well intended trolls so it's working. It's sad when you're not sure if they're not sure they're trolls...but, since the question remains the censor remains.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bishop View Post
    Correct me then, instead of being a dick about it.
    love that thick mahogany back with no belly carve or anything...pure thick wood ! The thing ROCK is made of !
    ________
    Weed bowls

http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=...+say&FORM=VDRE

Postaholic
    I think it just shows that mutual respect between kingdoms can go a long way. I have complete respect to most of today's top kingdoms, even though many of them include players involved in grudges from a decade ago. Back then there was no respect between opposing alliances, leading to an escalating series of atrocities every few ages.

Thread Information