Hello. I recently started playing again and was looking for a new home. Using Bishops guide for invitations here to keep it simple.
Nickname: JOVE

Experenice: Quite alot. Played for almost 10 years. I cant remember the names of all the kds I have played in but I can atleast remember BF, GodsArmy and RAGE of ABS. I havent really played since ABS dissolved tho, so im obviously abit rusty.
Activity: Will login 6-10 times a day minimum, not often during the night. Working as a project manager so got access to phone and computers for most of the day. Im not gonna answer calls during the night. As a parent with smaller children my sleep is holy....... However, I will use whatever app needed and you know how it is.. The "important" war starts, you get chained, you get pissed, you wake up to chain back. I will however start out with saying that I will be quite active, but not active enough to wake up to clocks :)
Goals: I'd prefer getting size, but tbh its been literally years since I played in a good honor/war wins kd so im up for that aswell. (Although that might require more nightly activity)
Preferred Kingdom: Social and ranked. That should summarize it. If it aint full of social and friendly people then Id prefer somewhere else. Im too old for whiners :)
Contact Methods, i can use mIRC (OMG are u guys still using this? kinda LOL....) or whatever APPS necessary.

Looking forward to hear if anyone got the room for a rusty old timer looking to renew some skills.... And someone be ready to explain new science system in depth..... :)