Page 5 of 17 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Thread: TBB vs. Ronins

Post Demon
    Quote Originally Posted by MaGiciaNz View Post
    You must indeed be blind. Seriously blind. Tell me which 1 rogue among the 11 has no tds? Or tell me which 1 TM isnt it warring mode? I beard you were a master strategist in CR. Probably thats why you think that going tg stables rax is a good idea if you plan to prosp and lure ops to kill and land lust. Bravo
    I'll admit that I missed the TD column. point remains about attackers. But keep on nitpicking at minor details in the broader context of a KD that clearly was not setup to be in a hostile.

Want to explain how you managed to prepare for war for 3 days and only gain 850k NW beyond what was automatic? Because that's impressively bad! It's almost like you wanted to sit OOR and pump for days with your friends.

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by Meep View Post
    A real KD that is really planning on being hostile jumps into that hostile with this build on their attackers?

I dunno bout you guys, but I usually send my rogues into hostile with TDs, and my orcs with something other than 25 homes 25 banks 20 arms.

This was totally a real hostile, and not 2 KDs wanting to sit OOW and pump while claiming hostile for 3 days, right guys?
    I'm not smart enough to know about attacker builds or what would be best for an extended hostile but the elf rogue appears to have thieves dens. Unless "tds" means something else on your intel site?

You must indeed be blind. Seriously blind. Tell me which 1 rogue among the 11 has no tds? Or tell me which 1 TM isnt it warring mode? I beard you were a master strategist in CR. Probably thats why you think that going tg stables rax is a good idea if you plan to prosp and lure ops to kill and land lust. Bravo
    Tell me about the 6 provs with 10+ million gold and 20k+ untrained sols. It's telling enough that 2 of our opening hits were plunders for ****s sake. It's bad enough you got caught attempting to cheat, here you are trying to save face for what?

Take your farmout like the good little c tier kingdom you are and stop cluttering up the forums.
    -- Freedom Valley - Cartoon Networth - Harsh Cheeses - HaLL of FORCE - The Fantastic Trollfags - Polar Bears - Simians - Pew Pew - RoO - Mango Unchained - RoO

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by Ovenmitt View Post
    Tell me about the 6 provs with 10+ million gold and 20k+ untrained sols. It's telling enough that 2 of our opening hits were plunders for ****s sake. It's bad enough you got caught attempting to cheat, here you are trying to save face for what?

Take your farmout like the good little c tier kingdom you are and stop cluttering up the forums.
    who are they and where can i get this MOOLAHHHHHH

Quote Originally Posted by Pestilence View Post
    Still waiting for the news where TBB hit in to 2 of your hostiles that you're using to justify hitting in to them.
    What do we need to justify? We clearly had a War deal. They never bothered to clear this up with us. We hit them. When has an “agreed War” tagged kd been off limits? An agreed War is all good but it doesn’t come with a button that stops all other outside hits. There is no **** play. There is no deal break. They made an agreed war with us first. They didn’t talk to us to cancel the agreed War. I don’t have to justify anything to anyone about what my kd does. We don’t db. That’s bottom line. It’s why we have never been in any fb situations. We are hostile they hit us back they opped us hard. So not sure why we even talking about this anymore. Also I’m not even sure kd news goes back that far. The thing that makes me happy is that I slept 0 hours in 4 days talking to some dumb azn begging for cf and now? Prolly wishes instead of offering fake War he just gave us the cf we wanted. Well I won’t lose any sleep tonight. Y’all go ahead. Op your little heart out. Take a few acres by LL. Hope for that meter throttle to finally kick in. I’m gonna sleep like a baby knowing tbb finally sees karma is a *****.
    All for one and one for Chrystal!!

Post Demon
    I remember when TBB cheated and gotten their war wins deleted the age we B2B2B'd them in CR and honor crowned, if they hadn't cheated we could've WW crowned too.

But yeah, I totally believe that the KD that has fake warred before was joking when they offered us a fake war. Totally.

Also Dear Mr Azn that offered me that fake War should I really post the rest of that message? I distinctly remember you saying something along the lines that if I change my mind the offer still stands. And what exactly have I lied about in our endless mind numbing diplo talks? I mean you keep saying to post the rest of the convo but why don’t you? Those talks don’t put me into any kind of light I haven’t put myself into before. Like I said. We don’t fake War. We don’t chart shape. I mean if we really wanted to we could have told emeriti whatever you take from us we give triple to BB. That’s chart shaping. I thought I was done dealing with you. What happened to “the guy that previously did diplo with you got kicked from our kd.” Lol but I’m the liar.

Edit: chart shape in purpose before korp kindly points out that we gave emeriti crown.
    Last edited by Chrystal Palace; 04-10-2017 at 04:57.

Quote Originally Posted by Ovenmitt View Post

You keep making things up lol. Youre entertaining. I like you. I dobt know about provs having so much gc. But im well aware of 2 faeries who had stock gcs and sols to train in prosp(which you plundered). There wasnt any threat of ops at all from 7.5 after they were massed and AWed. But as long as it keeps you ticking. Go make up more "facts"

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by Chrystal Palace View Post
    What do we need to justify? We clearly had a War deal. They never bothered to clear this up with us. We hit them. When has an “agreed War” tagged kd been off limits? An agreed War is all good but it doesn’t come with a button that stops all other outside hits. There is no **** play. There is no deal break. They made an agreed war with us first. They didn’t talk to us to cancel the agreed War. I don’t have to justify anything to anyone about what my kd does. We don’t db. That’s bottom line. It’s why we have never been in any fb situations. We are hostile they hit us back they opped us hard. So not sure why we even talking about this anymore. Also I’m not even sure kd news goes back that far. The thing that makes me happy is that I slept 0 hours in 4 days talking to some dumb azn begging for cf and now? Prolly wishes instead of offering fake War he just gave us the cf we wanted. Well I won’t lose any sleep tonight. Y’all go ahead. Op your little heart out. Take a few acres by LL. Hope for that meter throttle to finally kick in. I’m gonna sleep like a baby knowing tbb finally sees karma is a *****.
    As I already said, no justification is needed but Meep chose to bring it up anyway. He acts like a dick on the forums constantly so I asked him to prove his claims. Based on what's been posted it appears as if he lied about one of the hostiles for some reason. I have no dog in this fight aside from being fed up with forum trolls. Y'all have a good hostile or whatever it is and I'll go back to my ghetto and relax.

Yeah sorry m8 I skipped that page. Sorry

Post Demon
    You keep making things up lol. Youre entertaining. I like you. I dobt know about provs having so much gc. But im well aware of 2 faeries who had stock gcs and sols to train in prosp(which you plundered). There wasnt any threat of ops at all from 7.5 after they were massed and AWed. But as long as it keeps you ticking. Go make up more "facts"
    Yeah there's no way Ronins could possibly have robbed a prov that had 3 TPA.
    They got mass'd in war after all, not like they had 3 days to train half cost thieves!

There's just no way Ronins could have done anything to punish you guys, like come OOW actually trained to declare, and get 3 waves in on you before your 18+h attack times returned

I can't imagine how they possibly would have dealt with orcs that have 0 hosps and 0 GS on 150k def with 3 full waves to chain them. That is probably impossible!

Post Demon
    Quote Originally Posted by Pestilence View Post
    As I already said, no justification is needed but Meep chose to bring it up anyway. He acts like a dick on the forums constantly so I asked him to prove his claims. Based on what's been posted it appears as if he lied about one of the hostiles for some reason. I have no dog in this fight aside from being fed up with forum trolls. Y'all have a good hostile or whatever it is and I'll go back to my ghetto and relax.
    which hostile did I lie about? Did they or did they not raze into our prosp while were hostile:hostile getting ready to war another KD?

What, are they going to claim they gave a button first, so our hostile didn't count?

It would be interesting if that's how conflicts worked.

Because if that's their argument, I'm interested in why they're mad at us for waving them now.
    Last edited by Meep; 04-10-2017 at 05:12.

Where are your logs??? You called me a liar and said to post whole convo. I posted what mattered you offered fake War. You are defending yourself. I’m not defending you. So post your own logs. Because it’s like utopileaks. Would you really like me to keep posting logs? Because I will. And as far as defending ourselves we don’t need to. We did that before we hit you. We made sure all bases were covered. Sparta can’t hit us because it’s not a gb Ronin can’t hit us without being a db. You were not hostile not like it matters. You must first respect a hostile to get respect. Also what happened to you being kicked? More tbb lies? And this has nothing to do with ronin. I actually respect them. I asked for a cf and they gave me what I wanted without trying to strong arm us. We have 0 problems with them. Just so that’s clear.

Kicked? That was me, so glad too, dealing with this mess? No thanks.
    Age 65 - FreeakStyle - FeyrPlay Alliance Win - Dwarves Stole My Bike
    Age 66 - FreeakStyle - #1 Honor & Warring Kingdom - Making FS Great Again
    Age 67 - BeastBlood - #1 Honor Human(Prince) - Steve from Walmart
    Age 68 - BeastBlood ft OldSchool - #1 Honor Kingdom & Avian - We Are All Feyr
    Age 69 - Ancient Spartans - #1 Kingdom in The History of Utopia - Clever Use of Words
    Age 70 - Ancient Spartans - #1 Land(25325 acres) & NW Faery - Spartan of Redeeming Qualities

Regular
    i liked this thred. childrens throwing muds

Thread Information