Page 6 of 17 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast

Thread: TBB vs. Ronins

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by Meep View Post
    which hostile did I lie about? Did they or did they not raze into our prosp while were hostile:hostile getting ready to war another KD?

What, are they going to claim they gave a button first, so our hostile didn't count?

It would be interesting if that's how conflicts worked.

Because if that's their argument, I'm interested in why they're mad at us for waving them now.
    So you got waved by TBB OOP then without closing relations chose to enter another conflict while they were still hitting you? Or did I incorrectly analyze the mess of information posted in this thread? Calling that hitting in to your hostile is a bit of a stretch if so.

Post Demon
    Quote Originally Posted by Pestilence View Post
    So you got waved by TBB OOP then without closing relations chose to enter another conflict while they were still hitting you? Or did I incorrectly analyze the mess of information posted in this thread? Calling that hitting in to your hostile is a bit of a stretch if so.
    I don't think a one-way hostile with literally no response has ever been considered an active hostile or 'relations' so to speak.

Otherwise you're back to can't i just wave some ghetto every 12 hours and always just decide I'm hostile whether people fight back or not.

We're not required to CF them.

They aren't required to stop hitting us.

But if they do continue hitting us while we're hostile:hostile with another KD, they can expect us to return the favor.

When they dealbreak later to hit into another two-way hostile that they had no involvement in prior to dealbreaking in, they really really really ensure I'm going to return the favor.

Enthusiast
    I don't think a one-way hostile with literally no response has ever been considered an active hostile or 'relations' so to speak.

Otherwise you're back to can't i just wave some ghetto every 12 hours and always just decide I'm hostile whether people fight back or not.

But if they do continue hitting us while we're hostile:hostile with another KD, they can expect us to return the favor.

When they dealbreak later to hit into another two-way hostile that they had no involvement in prior to dealbreaking in, they really really really ensure I'm going to return the favor.
    First incident sounds like a self inflicted wound. Why start a hostile while being hit? Waving ghettos has nothing at all to do with getting waved and thinking that hitting someone else will stop it.

Second one ya..

Lol yeah, wtf Meep, you can do better than that.
    Age 65 - FreeakStyle - FeyrPlay Alliance Win - Dwarves Stole My Bike
    Age 66 - FreeakStyle - #1 Honor & Warring Kingdom - Making FS Great Again
    Age 67 - BeastBlood - #1 Honor Human(Prince) - Steve from Walmart
    Age 68 - BeastBlood ft OldSchool - #1 Honor Kingdom & Avian - We Are All Feyr
    Age 69 - Ancient Spartans - #1 Kingdom in The History of Utopia - Clever Use of Words
    Age 70 - Ancient Spartans - #1 Land(25325 acres) & NW Faery - Spartan of Redeeming Qualities

I like to post

What deal did we break? There was no cf deal. Your kd surrendered only after we started razing. We even asked you and gave you time telling you that we dont want to start razing but we would if we have to so you would cf. So which part of that was a deal? Second of all. We waved you Feb 1st OOP. You waved kds with abduct over and over and claim we hit into your hostile. Which you tagged "No hostile 6.16". Told kds around that there was no hostile and was free to hit us. Since we were "only waving" you guys and you guys had no intention of warring.

Isnt it the same situation as sparta? You guys waved them and they had no intention of warring. But you waved anyway. CP and Erv comained that we waved them even when they didnt want war. So it was a 1 way hostile. Cant that be said the same for Sparta? You waved Sparta when they didnt want to war so it was a 1 way hostile. Whats worst in this situation is they wanted to CF you initially which u rejected. Your claims with us was you were not required to CF us. Why do you judge 2 same situations differently

Post Fiend
    Wow, seem like Meep only interprets things the way that benefits his kingdom.

Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Paradise View Post
    Wow, seem like Meep only interprets things the way that benefits his kingdom.
    True... they always does. It's not new to these people.

Post Fiend
    I've been keeeping silent but I just wish to clarify that ronin's CF was given to The U based on goodwill. Ie termless, save for a 48 hour notice.

That goodwill has been broken in view of The U stealing our war, which we have tagged at least more than a day for a valid b2b with EOACF after this second war, hits were exchanged, ie clear hostile. No respect was given to that hence do not expect respect to be given in return.

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by Lestat View Post
    Ronin DB us at the start of the age if that helps with any of this.
    This guy is probably in 6:15, whom we both tagged war agreed but war wouldn't happen for another 6 days. 6:15 was told not to random out since we clear tagged war agreed - respect others to be respected. But no, they didn't listen and continue hitting out and got retaliated in return. Emeriti then waved them on the basis that they won't respect War Agreed tag if that kingdom itself didn't. I don't really blame Emeriti for this although I was quite pissed.

6:15 then sent me an ingame msg, that war is off. War is off = cf is off. We then waved them 2 rounds and we entered into EOACF amicably. Not sure why this was brought up again.

P/s: we r not just gonna sit around again when another war gets stolen under our nose again - be it a win or a loss
    Last edited by sUpeRneBU; 04-10-2017 at 08:21.

Quote Originally Posted by sUpeRneBU View Post
    I've been keeeping silent but I just wish to clarify that ronin's CF was given to The U based on goodwill. Ie termless, save for a 48 hour notice.

That goodwill has been broken in view of The U stealing our war, which we have tagged at least more than a day for a valid b2b with EOACF after this second war, hits were exchanged, ie clear hostile. No respect was given to that hence do not expect respect to be given in return.
    Oh, you actually expect them to push the button? lol
    -- Freedom Valley - Cartoon Networth - Harsh Cheeses - HaLL of FORCE - The Fantastic Trollfags - Polar Bears - Simians - Pew Pew - RoO - Mango Unchained - RoO

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by Ovenmitt View Post
    Oh, you actually expect them to push the button? lol

Strategically button was not given yet I supposed ?

Strategically button was not given yet
    I meant with the U.
    -- Freedom Valley - Cartoon Networth - Harsh Cheeses - HaLL of FORCE - The Fantastic Trollfags - Polar Bears - Simians - Pew Pew - RoO - Mango Unchained - RoO

P/s: we r not just gonna sit around again when another war gets stolen under our nose again - be it a win or a loss
    I'm sure if you gave them a button they'd run and hide and push it. /shrug

Can't really blame anyone but yourself and your lack of war prep/build on that end.

Post Fiend
    Not sure what or who you talking about.

As to what other kds would do or should do, I won't second guess. I don't have Godlike powers like God Meep who dictates what others should do in cf, in hostile, in war, in war prep, in a wave etc

Thread Information