Page 7 of 17 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: TBB vs. Ronins

Quote Originally Posted by sUpeRneBU View Post
    Not sure what or who you talking about.

As to what other kds would do or should do, I won't second guess. I don't have Godlike powers like God Meep who dictates what others should do in cf, in hostile, in war, in war prep, in a wave etc
    Simply illustrating that it's silly to whine about a 'stolen' war when you refuse to give a kingdom a button.
    -- Freedom Valley - Cartoon Networth - Harsh Cheeses - HaLL of FORCE - The Fantastic Trollfags - Polar Bears - Simians - Pew Pew - RoO - Mango Unchained - RoO

I like to post
    TLDR: Top-KD oldies think they're above those they deem ghetto's and ****play. "Ghetto's" actually got better and will start doing something about it :)

Arranged forfeit. Nicely played but still too obvious. Fake.

i never seen soo many ghettos in one forum thread get attention

Regular

Cool

Not sure what or who you talking about.

As to what other kds would do or should do, I won't second guess. I don't have Godlike powers like God Meep who dictates what others should do in cf, in hostile, in war, in war prep, in a wave etc
    Meep is god, meep is brain, meep rules the lands

Post Demon
    I've been keeeping silent but I just wish to clarify that ronin's CF was given to The U based on goodwill. Ie termless, save for a 48 hour notice.

That goodwill has been broken in view of The U stealing our war, which we have tagged at least more than a day for a valid b2b with EOACF after this second war, hits were exchanged, ie clear hostile. No respect was given to that hence do not expect respect to be given in return.
    What, it doesn't count when you steal our war target after they notice us?

And how exactly is a 48 hour notice termless? 48 hour notice is literally a term.

Post Demon
    Quote Originally Posted by MaGiciaNz View Post
    What deal did we break? There was no cf deal. Your kd surrendered only after we started razing. We even asked you and gave you time telling you that we dont want to start razing but we would if we have to so you would cf. So which part of that was a deal? Second of all. We waved you Feb 1st OOP. You waved kds with abduct over and over and claim we hit into your hostile. Which you tagged "No hostile 6.16". Told kds around that there was no hostile and was free to hit us. Since we were "only waving" you guys and you guys had no intention of warring.

Isnt it the same situation as sparta? You guys waved them and they had no intention of warring. But you waved anyway. CP and Erv comained that we waved them even when they didnt want war. So it was a 1 way hostile. Cant that be said the same for Sparta? You waved Sparta when they didnt want to war so it was a 1 way hostile. Whats worst in this situation is they wanted to CF you initially which u rejected. Your claims with us was you were not required to CF us. Why do you judge 2 same situations differently
    Sparta was sending taunts, oping back, LLing thousand of acres, and NS'd over a hundred thousand troops, and refusing to CF for anything less than 12,000 acres.

And then literally coordinated for you to double hostile in.

If you claim you don't have a notice, why did you send one?

Why did you ask Coss about hitting in, and get told you need to stop hitting in and send your notice?

Try harder.

Post Demon
    This guy is probably in 6:15, whom we both tagged war agreed but war wouldn't happen for another 6 days. 6:15 was told not to random out since we clear tagged war agreed - respect others to be respected. But no, they didn't listen and continue hitting out and got retaliated in return. Emeriti then waved them on the basis that they won't respect War Agreed tag if that kingdom itself didn't. I don't really blame Emeriti for this although I was quite pissed.

6:15 then sent me an ingame msg, that war is off. War is off = cf is off. We then waved them 2 rounds and we entered into EOACF amicably. Not sure why this was brought up again.

P/s: we r not just gonna sit around again when another war gets stolen under our nose again - be it a win or a loss
    War agreed does not mean war guaranteed.

If you aren't actually hostile with your target, you don't get to sit there pumping for days and not have other people hit in.

If you want to dealbreak because TBB decided to come OOW with 25% homes 25% banks and 20% arms, and send +4h non anon'd attacks that you conveniently didn't even ambush when 4 ambushes would've killed more troops and gotten you more land than the idiotic hits you did make (You hit out for 230 acres on a guy who you could've ambushed for just as much, AND killed more offense AND only used 1 meter point? Do you expect me to believe you're that bad? Or are you actually that bad.)

I like to post
    Quote Originally Posted by Meep View Post
    War agreed does not mean war guaranteed.

If you aren't actually hostile with your target, you don't get to sit there pumping for days and not have other people hit in.

If you want to dealbreak because TBB decided to come OOW with 25% homes 25% banks and 20% arms, and send +4h non anon'd attacks that you conveniently didn't even ambush when 4 ambushes would've killed more troops and gotten you more land than the idiotic hits you did make (You hit out for 230 acres on a guy who you could've ambushed for just as much, AND killed more offense AND only used 1 meter point? Do you expect me to believe you're that bad? Or are you actually that bad.)
    By that logic there are tons of conflicts that could be deemed fake, one of them Sleepy v BB (can a KD be that bad to choose an NSing set-up without TDs?) or even your own KD who lost B2B vs Sparta, TWICE.

Post Demon
    Quote Originally Posted by Bart of Sparta View Post
    By that logic there are tons of conflicts that could be deemed fake, one of them Sleepy v BB (can a KD be that bad to choose an NSing set-up without TDs?) or even your own KD who lost B2B vs Sparta, TWICE.
    The point isnt that they were bad, its that the only explanaton other than they were bad is that the hits served no tactical purpose other than to claim to be hostile for days and pump.

And Id hope you dont lose a war where your friends wave in

All I see is a lot of whining and crying on this forum by a KD that got their stuff rocked a couple times. Well news flash... IT HAPPENS! THIS IS A GAME WHERE YOU ATTACK PEOPLE. Suck it up, buttercup XD

Post Demon
    Like, does anybody actually believe that two kds that come oow in pump builds without dragons or rituals, or training are actually hostile?

If emeriti noticed bb, and then when notice was up us and emeriti just exchange 14-4 meter on 0% military buildings, do you actually think a top kd would just be like 'yeah okay sure, sit there and pump'

I like to post
    Like, does anybody actually believe that two kds that come oow in pump builds without dragons or rituals, or training are actually hostile?

If emeriti noticed bb, and then when notice was up us and emeriti just exchange 14-4 meter on 0% military buildings, do you actually think a top kd would just be like 'yeah okay sure, sit there and pump'
    You yourself pushed for a war without dragons against Sparta. Does anyone believe that 2 Kds that engage into conflict without dragons started are actually going to be hostile? Perhaps they put into the hostile terms that they were only allowed to run pump builds and not hit for a certain duration, doesn't seem much different than not doing dragons?

Post Demon
    Quote Originally Posted by Bart of Sparta View Post
    You yourself pushed for a war without dragons against Sparta. Does anyone believe that 2 Kds that engage into conflict without dragons started are actually going to be hostile? Perhaps they put into the hostile terms that they were only allowed to run pump builds and not hit for a certain duration, doesn't seem much different than not doing dragons?
    It's the combination of things and complete lack of either side actually being setup to damage each other in the near future.

No top KD would respect a 'hostile' where the two sides are literally sitting in pump builds and you know it.

Somehow this is a hostile.

But our hostile that went on for 5 days and had over 10,000 acres hit for, most of which were LL'd back, over a hundred thousand troops NS'd, and hundreds of thousands of peons FB'd was not a hostile and they were clear to dealbreak and wave in?

Oh also this is a hostile, but our conflict with BB last age was not a hostile and people were totally clear to notice into it.

WTF does 'hostile' mean to you people?
    Last edited by Meep; 04-10-2017 at 12:20.

It's the combination of things and complete lack of either side actually being setup to damage each other in the near future.

No top KD would respect a 'hostile' where the two sides are literally sitting in pump builds and you know it.

Somehow this is a hostil.

But our hostile that went on for 5 days and had over 10,000 acres hit for, most of which were LL'd back, over a hundred thousand troops NS'd, and hundreds of thousands of peons FB'd was not a hostile and they were clear to dealbreak and wave in?

WTF does 'hostile' mean to you people?
    according to the dictionary

hos·tile
    ˈhästl,ˈhäˌstīl/Submit
    adjective
    unfriendly; antagonistic.
    "a hostile audience"

so unfriendly counts i suppose

Thread Information