Page 11 of 17 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: TBB vs. Ronins

Postaholic
    Quote Originally Posted by Paradise View Post
    regarding the definition of hostile, which from my understanding is based on the relation in kingdom page, we can see this situation is exactly what he said. Of course provided what Magician said is true.
    Not talking about this situation at hand, but generally: regarding the definition of hostile it's always been "ongoing conflict" rather than based on meter. That's why no one will hit into Eme or BB or Sleepy or any top war when they play dragged out hostiles with few and/or one-sided hits. The purpose of notice is to be granted time to prep in peace - and to carry out conflicts 1on1. The lawyering part of it, the: "oh look, no meter points - thus no hostile" is really against the very purpose of why notice was brought to the meta of the game play in the first place. Against the spirit of the deal if you will. It should go without saying that with notice deals you don't interfere in conflicts, but give kingdoms the chance to end them before serving notice and giving prep time. Or at least that is (perhaps was is a better word these days) the general interpretation among top kds.

Reading from what CP said I understand it as The U never either hit or opped in retaliation - which makes it neither a hostile or active conflict. If TBB is neither hitting or opping The U, it likewise is no conflict and noticing into it would be perfectly fine. But seems they both op and hit?
    RoughKnecS

--> Want art? <--
    --> Or see Tadpole banners? <--

The industrys greats

** Cerberus ** Killah ** Shadowheart **

Post Fiend
    Tadpole, then why did the U conveniently claim that round 2 between TBB and Ronin is fake and decide to wave in? They have set up the war agreement I believe, and initiated the hits. We all don't know the details of that deal, but since hits started, was it considered "ongoing conflict" ?

And the lawyering part you refer to was used by Meep, saying he only saw them hitting 7x (?) and not giving button, I believe TBB just used what Meep said.

Post Fiend
    Tadpole, then why did the U conveniently claim that round 2 between TBB and Ronin is fake and decide to wave in? They have set up the war agreement I believe, and initiated the hits. We all don't know the details of that deal, but since hits started, was it considered "ongoing conflict" ?

And the lawyering part you refer to was used by Meep, saying he only saw them hitting 7x (?) and not giving button, I believe TBB just used what Meep said.
    Again, common sense. It's pretty clear it was a convenient arrangement. Honestly if you SN you can see we broke CF FIRST -- before hits. We were spamming our war rooms trying to hit and our first 10 or so hits were out before we even knew that they had hit Ronin.

Post Fiend

Also, to be clear, we had NO deal with TBB. So even if you think it was unsavory (obviously I have a different opinion) we were NOT deal-breaking. The situation with Ronin is different, we DO have a deal with them.

Quote Originally Posted by Tadpole View Post
    Not talking about this situation at hand, but generally: regarding the definition of hostile it's always been "ongoing conflict" rather than based on meter. That's why no one will hit into Eme or BB or Sleepy or any top war when they play dragged out hostiles with few and/or one-sided hits. The purpose of notice is to be granted time to prep in peace - and to carry out conflicts 1on1. The lawyering part of it, the: "oh look, no meter points - thus no hostile" is really against the very purpose of why notice was brought to the meta of the game play in the first place. Against the spirit of the deal if you will. It should go without saying that with notice deals you don't interfere in conflicts, but give kingdoms the chance to end them before serving notice and giving prep time. Or at least that is (perhaps was is a better word these days) the general interpretation among top kds.

Reading from what CP said I understand it as The U never either hit or opped in retaliation - which makes it neither a hostile or active conflict. If TBB is neither hitting or opping The U, it likewise is no conflict and noticing into it would be perfectly fine. But seems they both op and hit?
    Well. TBB was only playing by the rules of which CP and Erv had set. If they are going to talk about dealbreaking, TBB and TheU had an agreed war which TheU ran away into another war but claiming they would end the war and have the agreed wae. (As claimed by CP in the forums. Not me). So after their win, thy came saying they couldnt war and honor the agreement because they were too small. We said we would land drop to them. They said no too. If they could dealbreak soneone. Someone cant dealbreak them?

Beaides like i mention. We only followed Erv and Cp definition of hostile. They claimed it to us this way OOP. We used that against them with Sparta and now Ronins using it against them with us. They set the rules this way

Post Fiend
    Well from my understanding and observation, when 2 "top" (i mean big in land) kds finished 1st war and result is pretty much not decided, they usually go for round 2, or 1 kd pay tax for CF. From news alone, TBB waved, Ronins hit back, so it's an ongoing conflict between 2 kds, even the U waving in make it a 1-side hostile only. Pretty sure they had to cancel the war agreement after the incident.

TheU can claim anything, but fact from news still remain that they interfered with the b2b of TBB and Ronins

Though I must say TheU waving in omit all the chances to know if the 2 kds (TBB and Ronins) were actually up to something. So arguments can be endless and can go both ways. U claim hostile is fake, TBB, ronin claim otherwise.
    Last edited by Paradise; 05-10-2017 at 15:38. Reason: pronunciation

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by TheRealKremlin View Post
    Also, to be clear, we had NO deal with TBB. So even if you think it was unsavory (obviously I have a different opinion) we were NOT deal-breaking. The situation with Ronin is different, we DO have a deal with them.
    If you are the monarch of "The U" it sounds like 90% of your problems stem from have cp and meep spouting off during diplo and on forums. Looks like you need to control your players better so they don't make you look bad. You provide a very factual and polite response after 10 pages of angry rantings and wild theories presented by the rest of your KD mates.

Post Demon
    Just to be clear, we're now hostile with TBB since they just hit back, so I assume Ronin will be waiting until this hostile is over to do anything.

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by MaGiciaNz View Post
    Well. TBB was only playing by the rules of which CP and Erv had set. If they are going to talk about dealbreaking, TBB and TheU had an agreed war which TheU ran away into another war but claiming they would end the war and have the agreed wae. (As claimed by CP in the forums. Not me). So after their win, thy came saying they couldnt war and honor the agreement because they were too small. We said we would land drop to them. They said no too. If they could dealbreak soneone. Someone cant dealbreak them?

Beaides like i mention. We only followed Erv and Cp definition of hostile. They claimed it to us this way OOP. We used that against them with Sparta and now Ronins using it against them with us. They set the rules this way
    Again, lets use some common sense. Agreed wars are just that. There is always some flexibility since you can't control for the rest of the server. In this case we were prepping to war exactly according to our agreement and some random kingdom thought we were fat and waved us. If the same thing had happened to TBB we would have completely understood them taking the button. Also we were still open to warring TBB after.
    Last edited by TheRealKremlin; 05-10-2017 at 15:45. Reason: grammar

Postaholic
    Quote Originally Posted by Pestilence View Post
    If you are the monarch of "The U" it sounds like 90% of your problems stem from have cp and meep spouting off during diplo and on forums. Looks like you need to control your players better so they don't make you look bad. You provide a very factual and polite response after 10 pages of angry rantings and wild theories presented by the rest of your KD mates.
    Forum wars are forum wars. When it comes to diplo all that matters _should_ be communication between monarchs in-game/over irc/sapp
    RoughKnecS

--> Want art? <--
    --> Or see Tadpole banners? <--

The industrys greats

** Cerberus ** Killah ** Shadowheart **

"Agreed war" is an irrelevant and imaginary gamestate.
    -- Freedom Valley - Cartoon Networth - Harsh Cheeses - HaLL of FORCE - The Fantastic Trollfags - Polar Bears - Simians - Pew Pew - RoO - Mango Unchained - RoO

Regular

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by Palem View Post
    triggered!

Quote Originally Posted by Meep View Post
    And yes, declaring earlier than agreed date is dealbreaking. Just because yiu got a button early doesnt change when you agreed to hit it you idiot
    He admitted it

This was what CP said to me when I asked him earlier this age on why would they tag "No hostile 6-16". He said "Youre hostile with us but were not hostile with you. Ours with you is at Normal. Therefore no hostile betweem 2 kds. You waved us. We are not obliged to CF you but other kds are open to hit you since we are not hostile with you"

Isnt this the case?
    No it isn’t the case. We let you hit without opping you. Where as you LL for over 2k acres. Ns fb ns. Like I’m not sure what else you could have thrown at us as far as ops are concerned. You keep saying I have said stuff and twisting words but why is it that I am the only one showing logs?
    All for one and one for Chrystal!!

Some great insights there Kremlin. At least now the misunderstand of the first conflict is cleared off. (I suppose?)

Though from what is told here, I believe CP and Meep didnt project your kingdom as one to be trusted either, with so many twists from them; i.e.: the TDs OOW, the non-existent *abduct wave from TBB to theU* oop, the non-existent *tbb wave into war prep of theU* oop.

In addition, from CP response regarding the definition of hostile, which from my understanding is based on the relation in kingdom page, we can see this situation is exactly what he said. Of course provided what Magician said is true.

You should go back and read everything I posted. I have thrown no twists. I didn’t mention anything about td builds or any such stuffies. Mainly what I posted is that tbb is accusing me of shady diplo but yet I’m the one that refused a fake war. I also tried to apologize to ronin for getting them in the middle.

Nebu why would we have to mention an agreed War to any other kd that isn’t involved? Should I post logs of the agreed war and the acre cap that tbb clearly went over first? Or the fact that it was discussed about an outside kd razing off those acres Gould either party go over acre cap? We got gifted a button because someone saw us as far. Any utopian would push it. I also told nebu we could work something out after tbb and us are cf. clearly there is some kind of shady stuff going on if they don’t want to just wait and either take our acres or have a war. Erv and I even discussed giving ronin the war they lost out on. So I’m unclear why ronin is even involved? And why is Sparta? Like I knew the three of your kingdoms were pretty close but come on man.
    All for one and one for Chrystal!!

Thread Information