Thread: TBB vs. Ronins

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Meep View Post
    The meter says hostile and they're oping extensively, try again.
    This was what CP said to me when I asked him earlier this age on why would they tag "No hostile 6-16". He said "Youre hostile with us but were not hostile with you. Ours with you is at Normal. Therefore no hostile betweem 2 kds. You waved us. We are not obliged to CF you but other kds are open to hit you since we are not hostile with you"

Isnt this the case?

Post Demon
    Quote Originally Posted by MaGiciaNz View Post
    This was what CP said to me when I asked him earlier this age on why would they tag "No hostile 6-16". He said "Youre hostile with us but were not hostile with you. Ours with you is at Normal. Therefore no hostile betweem 2 kds. You waved us. We are not obliged to CF you but other kds are open to hit you since we are not hostile with you"

Isnt this the case?
    You mean when we had done 0 ops and 0 hits into you?

You're making hostile actions back at us.

Just get on with the 2v1 already, hope youre ready to raze until eoa though, bevsuse youre not warring anybody else this age without getting razed into if you 2v1 us, yet again.

Just get on with the 2v1 already, hope youre ready to raze until eoa though, bevsuse youre not warring anybody else this age without getting razed into if you 2v1 us, yet again.
    Does that matter? By your kds and your logic, the meter doesnt show hostile on our side. You chose to wavw and were not obliged to not op you. Im using cp erv and your own words against you. Lets break it down

TBB waves The U Feb 1st OOP.. TheU tags no hostile 6-16 and messages kds around to hit TBB becase theres no hostile.

CP and Erv claims the same when asked further into the age.
    "You waved us. We said no war. We didnt want war. You waved anyway. Were not obliged to CF. Meter isnt hostile on our side. Its Hostile only on yoirs. So youre open to hits from other kds"

Now lets look at Spartas situation.
    They asked Cf in eowcf. Didnt want round 2. You waved anyway. They were not obliged to CF. Meter isnt hostile on their side. Its hostile only on yours. So youre open to hits from other kds.

Now lets look at TBB situation now
    They have a round 2 war with ronins. They waved with 7 hits to not give button. You waved anyway claiming theres no hostile.

Ronins notice
    By Erv and CP and your definition of hostile, this isnt a hostile since its only hostile on your side of the meter. Not TBB side. They were not obliged to not op you. They were in round 2. You waved anyway. So youre open to hits from other kds.

Again im sure everything here is based on your logic and definition

Regular
    Does that matter? By your kds and your logic, the meter doesnt show hostile on our side. You chose to wavw and were not obliged to not op you. Im using cp erv and your own words against you. Lets break it down

TBB waves The U Feb 1st OOP.. TheU tags no hostile 6-16 and messages kds around to hit TBB becase theres no hostile.

CP and Erv claims the same when asked further into the age.
    "You waved us. We said no war. We didnt want war. You waved anyway. Were not obliged to CF. Meter isnt hostile on our side. Its Hostile only on yoirs. So youre open to hits from other kds"

Now lets look at Spartas situation.
    They asked Cf in eowcf. Didnt want round 2. You waved anyway. They were not obliged to CF. Meter isnt hostile on their side. Its hostile only on yours. So youre open to hits from other kds.

Now lets look at TBB situation now
    They have a round 2 war with ronins. They waved with 7 hits to not give button. You waved anyway claiming theres no hostile.

Ronins notice
    By Erv and CP and your definition of hostile, this isnt a hostile since its only hostile on your side of the meter. Not TBB side. They were not obliged to not op you. They were in round 2. You waved anyway. So youre open to hits from other kds.

Again im sure everything here is based on your logic and definition
    Hmmm, it's clearly seen here that Meep is the God of utopia. Whatever she( I assume "she" because she argues like my girlfriend) say becomes the rule and standard of the game. And you need to follow how she says you should play it, otherwise it's not godly play.

Quote Originally Posted by lionell View Post
    Hmmm, it's clearly seen here that Meep is the God of utopia. Whatever she( I assume "she" because she argues like my girlfriend) say becomes the rule and standard of the game. And you need to follow how she says you should play it, otherwise it's not godly play.
    If you know meep is a she how come she is a God and not a Goddess then!?

Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Korp View Post
    She could identify as a femboy

Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Korp View Post
    Depends really on what you believe, most reference God in the context of a masculine; however, there are also feminine allegorical references to God. I personally don't believe in "Goddess" feminist created those to create distinction between men and women. There is only one God he/she/it can either be the three depending on what you perceive him/her/it to be.

Moderator for:
    Utopia Forums
    Quote Originally Posted by lionell View Post
    I personally don't believe in "Goddess" feminist created those to create distinction between men and women.

Enthusiast

If the meter is actually 150-4 then how the hell is that hostile? Just because you keep ranting on the forums doesn't make it true . You're hostile with then but they arent even unfriendly to you...

Pretty funny that you decided TBB vs Ronin 2 was a fake hostile and expect everyone to agree with you. Then you turn around and cry when Ronin decides your hostile claim with TBB is fake.
    Last edited by Pestilence; 05-10-2017 at 13:29.

Isnt this the case?
    No it isn’t the case. We let you hit without opping you. Where as you LL for over 2k acres. Ns fb ns. Like I’m not sure what else you could have thrown at us as far as ops are concerned. You keep saying I have said stuff and twisting words but why is it that I am the only one showing logs?
    All for one and one for Chrystal!!

Thread Information