Page 13 of 17 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: TBB vs. Ronins

Quote Originally Posted by sUpeRneBU View Post
    I have not received any ingame msg or WA from you or ERV on any diplo talks. Forum is for ranting. Not diplo.

All w have received are unprecedented number of randoms into our kd and that crystallizes how shady some kd is despite claiming being honorable.
    lolol. why would we diplo at this point. you're farming out to us in an active hostile. god forbid it goes to war.
    -- Freedom Valley - Cartoon Networth - Harsh Cheeses - HaLL of FORCE - The Fantastic Trollfags - Polar Bears - Simians - Pew Pew - RoO - Mango Unchained - RoO

Post Fiend
    Hmmm, didn't read all of that -- CP why you post so much??

Anyway, I DID see that there was some insinuation that we are having people random Ronin. Let me push back on that hard. That is RIDICILOUS. We would NEVER ask for random's and we definitely don't have any contacts in random ghetto's. And considering the amount of stealing / random's we've received throughout the round I think it's pretty safe to say that smaller kingdoms are just starting to wise up about the mechanics and realize that there isn't a whole lot a bigger kingdom can do to retal a small kingdom so why not hit up?

I also saw that there was a complaint that we haven't reached out to Ronin. I was told we DID reach out both in-game and over text? If that wasn't the case I apologize but that is no reason to 2v1 us. Lets talk now. I know Erv has reached out, please respond to him. If you aren't getting responses then message me over the forum and I'll give you my in game province (I normally don't participate in diplo).

I like to post
    I know that aint a the U thing Kremlin. Never noticed that before with you or Chrystal or Erv. But you do know who you took on board, and those people are known for it :)

Over the last 8-10 ages it's mostly been BB, Em and CR having those "coincidences" take place in their favor. I tried to combat it by running proxy-KDs to hit down their friends early-age and use it to re-farm stolen gc/taken land back to Sparta. Of course, once I got those KDs into place I used them for more than that!

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by Bart of Sparta View Post
    Haha yea, good point. Meep then claimed Sparta was interfering into an active conflict because there was no CF yet and we farmed some gc to TBB. Had to call in all their top-buddies to GB them.

Was little I could do about it then, but I did promise Poh that CR would regret that --> and they did :)
    :) :)

I like to post

I leave it up to you guys how to interpret this ;)

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by TheRealKremlin View Post
    Hmmm, didn't read all of that -- CP why you post so much??

Anyway, I DID see that there was some insinuation that we are having people random Ronin. Let me push back on that hard. That is RIDICILOUS. We would NEVER ask for random's and we definitely don't have any contacts in random ghetto's. And considering the amount of stealing / random's we've received throughout the round I think it's pretty safe to say that smaller kingdoms are just starting to wise up about the mechanics and realize that there isn't a whole lot a bigger kingdom can do to retal a small kingdom so why not hit up?

I also saw that there was a complaint that we haven't reached out to Ronin. I was told we DID reach out both in-game and over text? If that wasn't the case I apologize but that is no reason to 2v1 us. Lets talk now. I know Erv has reached out, please respond to him. If you aren't getting responses then message me over the forum and I'll give you my in game province (I normally don't participate in diplo).
    Not even sure who to talk to from The U. Who's in charge really? Erv did reach out but nothing was concluded.

Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Meep View Post
    That I've done what?

I don't send other people to take out my trash.
    Yeah sure Meep! But other pipz here said otherwise, so keep claiming being clean and godly. And keep imposing people what to do, or not to do because you are always right as long as it benefits you and your kd. Anyway, I will just watch in the sideline and wait when Meep post and QQ again. Telling people what to do based on her moral standard and rule book as the god of utopia.

Enthusiast
    Any idea if meep is the real reason why the U reputation is tarnished? I thought erv and cp are cool.

CP is the reason why The U rep is tarnished. Meep just joined this age, would be a amazing feat in that case.

I like to post
    I like CP tbh. Typical "hated by community loved by his KD" guy. Never really had probs doing diplo with him or erv either. He simply does what is necessary to shield his KD from sour trolls like Korp.

Quote Originally Posted by Bart of Sparta View Post
    I like CP tbh. Typical "hated by community loved by his KD" guy. Never really had probs doing diplo with him or erv either. He simply does what is necessary to shield his KD from sour trolls like Korp.
    cp isnt loved by his kd.
    -- Freedom Valley - Cartoon Networth - Harsh Cheeses - HaLL of FORCE - The Fantastic Trollfags - Polar Bears - Simians - Pew Pew - RoO - Mango Unchained - RoO

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by sUpeRneBU View Post
    Not even sure who to talk to from The U. Who's in charge really? Erv did reach out but nothing was concluded.
    Talk to Erv please.

I like to post
    Quote Originally Posted by Ovenmitt View Post
    cp isnt loved by his kd.
    Then he can come to my ghetto, at least I will love him!

But yea, there are few people as loved by their players as I am, perhaps no one :)

Post Demon
    Quote Originally Posted by Paradise View Post
    I see.

So you forced TBB for a round 2 back then, and the hostile was legit (I suppose?).

Now TBB forced Ronin for round 2, since Ronin also did a huge honor whore/tact WD , and you claimed it's fake, just because you managed to hit TBB first before Ronin retal?
    Except, we actually showed up in actual builds, actually trained, and actually waved them.

Instead of coming OOW and hostiling someone on 25% homes 25% banks and 20% arms.

You've still yet to explain this impressive feat that you and ronins were totally really for real legit hostile in ****ing pump builds.

Clowns.
    Last edited by Meep; 06-10-2017 at 13:22.

Post Demon
    Quote Originally Posted by Heathen View Post
    Any idea if meep is the real reason why the U reputation is tarnished? I thought erv and cp are cool.
    I've been involved in one diplo decision with one KD this age, and it was resolved to both parties satisfaction.

As far as I know, waving TBB was a unanimous decision within the KD and not one person opposed it.

Thread Information