Page 12 of 17 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: TBB vs. Ronins

My issue right now is that we were abduct waved while we had our troops out in sparta and eating Sparta ops. TBB did this with no remorse. No one messaged us and said “oh my bad.” This is saying waving someone while they are fighting someone else is ok. Where is ABA and the feyr play people. We have come to other people’s aid and now when we go and do what’s right we get another 2v1 against us. Will it be a 3v1 with sparta thrown in the mix as well? We waved tbb and were open to a cf. we heard no diplo talks. I said well let’s just see what happens and that ronin and Sparta will probably try some shady stuff since they all friends. What happens? Shady stuff. Once again we bleeding nw and once again one of the three azns has to come to the rescue. It’s all good man. Next age is a new age. And our roster will be light enough to stay oor. Hell maybe we play a sparta and Erv and I separate and make The U and The HighSchool!! Lol whatever bro. We gonna be fine.
    All for one and one for Chrystal!!

Also sorry for spamming Palem but there was a lot of things to address.

I would also like to point out I didn’t come here full of my normal crazy rants and QQ. I came here to try to clear things up with ronin. To give our reasoning behind what we did. The U and myself personally have never ever db anyone. We have never poop played anyone. We have always honored our cf agreements. We have only ever backed out of one war agreement and that was with a larger emeriti after we had just eaten waves by an outside kd. So I’m not sure where this stuff is coming from where we db and **** played. No one can come here and say we have truthfully. The U has hit into One War when theat kd Had meter on us and could leave that War and declared on us. They ignored our diplo attempts until we hit into said War. We also believe one good turn deserves another. Every ghetto that has ever asked us for a cf has gotten it. Everyone smaller than us that asked us to not hit them anymore we have obliged. We are not the bad guys here. I’m accused of lying and doing shady diplo well then where is the logs?
    All for one and one for Chrystal!!

Post Fiend
    I have not received any ingame msg or WA from you or ERV on any diplo talks. Forum is for ranting. Not diplo.

All w have received are unprecedented number of randoms into our kd and that crystallizes how shady some kd is despite claiming being honorable.

Post Demon
    Quote Originally Posted by sUpeRneBU View Post
    I have not received any ingame msg or WA from you or ERV on any diplo talks. Forum is for ranting. Not diplo.

All w have received are unprecedented number of randoms into our kd and that crystallizes how shady some kd is despite claiming being honorable.
    Nobody in our LS is doing that.

But, coming from someone who has been in a lot of forum wars, once you join the forum drama, you're going to get lots of randoms.

Post Fiend
    It seems to me like LS in theU all have different opinions regarding the issue, and each of them projects himself and interprets things differently here too.

Which one really represents the kingdom, which one should the audience take seriously/lightly?

Or everything is just random ranting that hold no values?

Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Meep View Post
    Nobody in our LS is doing that.

But, coming from someone who has been in a lot of forum wars, once you join the forum drama, you're going to get lots of randoms.
    LOL another BS... Come on man.. I thought you said you are being honest. I read somewhere in this thread that you have done that, so why lie now?

Post Demon
    Quote Originally Posted by lionell View Post
    LOL another BS... Come on man.. I thought you said you are being honest. I read somewhere in this thread that you have done that, so why lie now?
    That I've done what?

I don't send other people to take out my trash.

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by sUpeRneBU View Post
    It's common that when you get involved with certain "top" kds, many "random" hit/rob will start coming. Deal with it! The pattern is real.

Proxies or friends (of the other party) or opportunists to be determined .

That I've done what?

I don't send other people to take out my trash.

Post Demon
    Quote Originally Posted by Paradise View Post
    It seems to me like LS in theU all have different opinions regarding the issue, and each of them projects himself and interprets things differently here too.

Which one really represents the kingdom, which one should the audience take seriously/lightly?

Or everything is just random ranting that hold no values?
    Meep's opinions are Meep's.

Warning: Random ranting with no value incoming.

--

My personal stance is, why bother diploing with ghettos?

--

Why would I bother trying to do diplo KDs like TBB that wave into your conflicts.

Who later are 60k demanding a war with someone at 36k who got waved, and then explores to 85k while the smaller KD is at war.

Who have been actioned for fake warring in the past.

Who then offer us a fake war if we want and then claim they were just kidding, would never do that, they just wanted to see if we would.

Who then go conveniently war their friends.

They're clearly not negotiating in good faith and clearly don't have any interest in a fair war.

--

Why would I bother trying to do diplo with dealbreakers like Spartans?

They asked their friends to wave into our round 2 because they didn't want to CF down acres this age.

They fake warred twice last age.

They dealbroke us last age.

They dealbroke us the age before that too.

Age before that? Yeah, then too.

They clearly have no interest in standing by their deals, why should I bother making one with them?

--

Mind you, back when we were in CR in a warring age, TBB did a huge honor whore/tact WD, then didn't like that we were going to force a round 2 to get our honor back, so spartans let them steal 300 million gold to fund their 2nd war against us.

So naturally, we max gained them, tact WD'd ourself, and then forced a round 3 on them, because luckily someone was willing to tell spartans to **** off and not fund them GC for a round 3, which we handily won.

We'd have ww crowned too if TBB hadn't gotten all of their war wins removed for fake warring by that point.

--

Post Demon
    Quote Originally Posted by DreidelFan View Post

Enthusiast
    Meep's opinions are Meep's.

Warning: Random ranting with no value incoming.

--

My personal stance is, why bother diploing with ghettos?

--

Why would I bother trying to do diplo KDs like TBB that wave into your conflicts.

Who later are 60k demanding a war with someone at 36k who got waved, and then explores to 85k while the smaller KD is at war.

Who have been actioned for fake warring in the past.

Who then offer us a fake war if we want and then claim they were just kidding, would never do that, they just wanted to see if we would.

Who then go conveniently war their friends.

They're clearly not negotiating in good faith and clearly don't have any interest in a fair war.

--

They asked their friends to wave into our round 2 because they didn't want to CF down acres this age.

They fake warred twice last age.

They dealbroke us last age.

They dealbroke us the age before that too.

Age before that? Yeah, then too.

They clearly have no interest in standing by their deals, why should I bother making one with them?

--

Mind you, back when we were in CR in a warring age, TBB did a huge honor whore/tact WD, then didn't like that we were going to force a round 2 to get our honor back, so spartans let them steal 300 million gold to fund their 2nd war against us.

So naturally, we max gained them, tact WD'd ourself, and then forced a round 3 on them, because luckily someone was willing to tell spartans to **** off and not fund them GC for a round 3, which we handily won.

We'd have ww crowned too if TBB hadn't gotten all of their war wins removed for fake warring by that point.

--
    I wasnt playing utopia at the time but i remember the thread. Didn't you win the round 3 by getting all your friends to raze in to war? You seem to have all sorts of problems with every KD. Have you ever considered that maybe you are the problem and not everyone else?

Post Fiend

Mind you, back when we were in CR in a warring age, TBB did a huge honor whore/tact WD, then didn't like that we were going to force a round 2 to get our honor back

--
    I see.

So you forced TBB for a round 2 back then, and the hostile was legit (I suppose?).

Now TBB forced Ronin for round 2, since Ronin also did a huge honor whore/tact WD , and you claimed it's fake, just because you managed to hit TBB first before Ronin retal?

I like to post
    To prevent constantly being farmed by us. I lost count how often we destroyed you now in the last 6-7 ages, both in war and in the Meta.

I like to post
    Quote Originally Posted by Paradise View Post
    I see.

So you forced TBB for a round 2 back then, and the hostile was legit (I suppose?).

Now TBB forced Ronin for round 2, since Ronin also did a huge honor whore/tact WD , and you claimed it's fake, just because you managed to hit TBB first before Ronin retal?
    Haha yea, good point. Meep then claimed Sparta was interfering into an active conflict because there was no CF yet and we farmed some gc to TBB. Had to call in all their top-buddies to GB them.

Was little I could do about it then, but I did promise Poh that CR would regret that --> and they did :)

Thread Information