Thread: TBB vs. Ronins

Quote Originally Posted by MyNameIsMatija View Post
    What planet are you from?
    Poopster?

Sounds like a good planet to live on :)
    Age 65 - FreeakStyle - FeyrPlay Alliance Win - Dwarves Stole My Bike
    Age 66 - FreeakStyle - #1 Honor & Warring Kingdom - Making FS Great Again
    Age 67 - BeastBlood - #1 Honor Human(Prince) - Steve from Walmart
    Age 68 - BeastBlood ft OldSchool - #1 Honor Kingdom & Avian - We Are All Feyr
    Age 69 - Ancient Spartans - #1 Kingdom in The History of Utopia - Clever Use of Words
    Age 70 - Ancient Spartans - #1 Land(25325 acres) & NW Faery - Spartan of Redeeming Qualities

Quote Originally Posted by MyNameIsMatija View Post
    Sounds like a good planet to live on :)
    How to be a good place when war agreed and the U still wave?? Anyone to clear this? Did the U saw a FW or the U db them?

Please enlighten us

Post Demon
    Quote Originally Posted by Poopsie View Post
    How to be a good place when war agreed and the U still wave?? Anyone to clear this? Did the U saw a FW or the U db them?

Please enlighten us
    TBB noticed The U weeks ago.

Notice was up.

Post Demon
    I dunno about you guys.

But when I'm having a real hostile in preparation for my definitely real war, I always hit out for 18 hours on my highest offenses against avians.

Post Demon
    I also make sure I offer fake wars to other KDs and then when they say no I jump into a war where my TMs take 0 damage.

Then I come OOW for a round 2 untrained, with no military buildings, and hit avians +4 without anon.

That avian KD then makes 2 small hits with their 4 points of meter, without bothering to ambush my orcs that have no hosps and doesn't bother oping me.

Post Demon
    What I want to know is why a KD that has already abduct waved into of one of The U's conflicts and razed into it to force the U to reset meter, then dealbroke and abduct waved into ANOTHER of The U's conflicts would then proceed to explicitly offer The U a fake war, and then notice the U, go into a fake war, and then do the above.

This same KD being one that has already been actioned multiple times for fake warring.

Enthusiast
    Are you the Alex Jones of utopia?

Post Demon
    Quote Originally Posted by Pestilence View Post
    Are you the Alex Jones of utopia?
    Call me a liar, the only thing speculative is if the war was fake, everything else is objective fact backed up by sapp logs and kd news archive.

Tell me tbb didnt offer a fake war to The U? Seen the log.
    Tell me tbb didnt wave into two The U conflicts? Seen the kd news.

Quote Originally Posted by Meep View Post
    Call me a liar, the only thing speculative is if the war was fake, everything else is objective fact backed up by sapp logs and kd news archive.

Tell me tbb didnt offer a fake war to The U? Seen the log.
    Tell me tbb didnt wave into two The U conflicts? Seen the kd news.
    It was all a test on CP with all his lies . Why not read the entire chat instead before you come talking? The U kept asking for CF so they could and i quote CP "fu** over emiriti" + "feed acres to bb to fu**over sleepy". And with all the other of lies he told. The only way to call him out was after I offered him a fake war so he could do all those he claimed which I knew he would decline to try tell another lie to get the CF he wanted. I even showed Binar and Coss what CP claimed he would do. Refused to CF him just for the sole reason that he would go chartshapping feeding Bb and somehow ruining Emiriti.

Aa for waving into 2 conflicts. I would assume you meant conflict no.2 as vs Sparta. Now can you tell me whats conflict No.1 before we talk about No.2?

Get your facts right Meep. TBB waved The U oop for war. The U refused to diplo which forced TBB to start razing. There was no CF involved other than the forced surrender. What conflict are you talking about Meep? The U had 0 conflict OOP.

TBB waited for The U vs Sparta war to end so they could war The U. But then The U went on a b2b with Sparta so TBB did nothing. But when TBB asked Sparta what was up, Sparta told them The U was ignoring CF talks and didnt want to CF until they got a war win.

The U was growing into TBB range with by waving over and over in a kd wanting CF which they didnt want to give. Only then TBB waved The U. What dealbreak are you talking about?

TBB vs Ronins a fake war? Do you see a fake war going chaining people down to 500 acres from 4k? Do you see fake wars having all TMs of a Kd massacred 3x to 4x? Do you see fake wars having mystics AW to 2wpa? What nonsense are you talking about?

TBB wanted to b2b Ronins after the massive land wave WD by Ronins. They discussed it out and decided they would go b2b with a term that however the next war ended. It would be EOACF and anything goes in the next war.

TBB knew they had the TPA ans WPA advantage so they waved 7 times into Ronins doing +4 as they wont be giving button anytime soon. They were going to prosp and train after they get relations back to op hoping Ronins would ambush the orcs.

The U then went waving in claiming its a fake war? Get your facts right.

TBB waved The U only when it was clear that it was totally 1 sided. Sparta wanted CF. The U didnt want to give. Lasted a week of non stop waving and even PKing. Now The U waving into a b2b?

Post Demon
    Quote Originally Posted by MaGiciaNz View Post
    It was all a test on CP with all his lies . Why not read the entire chat instead before you come talking? The U kept asking for CF so they could and i quote CP "fu** over emiriti" + "feed acres to bb to fu**over sleepy". And with all the other of lies he told. The only way to call him out was after I offered him a fake war so he could do all those he claimed which I knew he would decline to try tell another lie to get the CF he wanted. I even showed Binar and Coss what CP claimed he would do. Refused to CF him just for the sole reason that he would go chartshapping feeding Bb and somehow ruining Emiriti.

Aa for waving into 2 conflicts. I would assume you meant conflict no.2 as vs Sparta. Now can you tell me whats conflict No.1 before we talk about No.2?
    See here's where you're wrong.

We're on friendly terms with BB.

We're also on fine terms with emeriti, and gave them some land to help them catch up for their upcoming fight vs. BB because we like fun fair fights.

We've given 0 land to BB.

Any other questions about how we were going to chartshape in BBs favor?

Quote Originally Posted by Meep View Post
    See here's where you're wrong.

We're on friendly terms with BB.

We're also on fine terms with emeriti, and gave them some land to help them catch up for their upcoming fight vs. BB because we like fun fair fights.

We've given 0 land to BB.

Any other questions about how we were going to chartshape in BBs favor?

So thats what I meant. You say I offer CP fake war. Then CP said all thoae stuff. So he can lie to get a CF and I cant lie to call him out? Genius!

And yeah. Im sure you do like FUN FAIR FIGHTS waving b2b with Sparta ignoring diplo and refusing CF

Post Demon
    Get your facts right Meep. TBB waved The U oop for war. The U refused to diplo which forced TBB to start razing. There was no CF involved other than the forced surrender. What conflict are you talking about Meep? The U had 0 conflict OOP.

TBB waited for The U vs Sparta war to end so they could war The U. But then The U went on a b2b with Sparta so TBB did nothing. But when TBB asked Sparta what was up, Sparta told them The U was ignoring CF talks and didnt want to CF until they got a war win.

The U was growing into TBB range with by waving over and over in a kd wanting CF which they didnt want to give. Only then TBB waved The U. What dealbreak are you talking about?

TBB vs Ronins a fake war? Do you see a fake war going chaining people down to 500 acres from 4k? Do you see fake wars having all TMs of a Kd massacred 3x to 4x? Do you see fake wars having mystics AW to 2wpa? What nonsense are you talking about?

TBB wanted to b2b Ronins after the massive land wave WD by Ronins. They discussed it out and decided they would go b2b with a term that however the next war ended. It would be EOACF and anything goes in the next war.

TBB knew they had the TPA ans WPA advantage so they waved 7 times into Ronins doing +4 as they wont be giving button anytime soon. They were going to prosp and train after they get relations back to op hoping Ronins would ambush the orcs.

The U then went waving in claiming its a fake war? Get your facts right.

TBB waved The U only when it was clear that it was totally 1 sided. Sparta wanted CF. The U didnt want to give. Lasted a week of non stop waving and even PKing. Now The U waving into a b2b?
    Try again. Sparta wanted 12k acres back for a CF while never stopping ops, continuing to send taunts, continuing to trash talk, and refusing to CF for anything else, while waiting for someone like you to coordinate a double hostile so they could win round 2.

Post Demon
    So thats what I meant. You say I offer CP fake war. Then CP said all thoae stuff. So he can lie to get a CF and I cant lie to call him out? Genius!
    CP wanted to screw emeriti if they were going to notice us and block us from using pool to get into a position where we could get back at you for your ****play.

CP and Binnie the Pew had a very angry drunk argument with each other over it.

I said 'nah, Binar is cool and reasonable, lets just CF him so we can wave the people who hit into our conflicts'

So that's what we did.

And yeah. Im sure you do like FUN FAIR FIGHTS waving b2b with Sparta ignoring diplo and refusing CF
    We withdrew in a strong position over them with the intention to get the acres we would have gotten from a WW, and then CF or see if they'd declare for a round 2.

They decided to demand those acres back and nothing else while continuing the hostile.

It is only slightly ironic that our opportunity to get you back occurred when you were hoping to get a round 2.
    Last edited by Meep; 04-10-2017 at 00:52.

Thread Information