Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: TBB vs. Ronins

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by Meep View Post
    Call me a liar, the only thing speculative is if the war was fake, everything else is objective fact backed up by sapp logs and kd news archive.

Tell me tbb didnt offer a fake war to The U? Seen the log.
    Tell me tbb didnt wave into two The U conflicts? Seen the kd news.
    You just seem like a guy who has a preset idea of everything and then manipulates and omits information to match your agenda.

Post KD news of the 2 conflicts then? If i was planning to ****play a KD later on in the age I would definitely keep all possible evidence to post up.

Post Demon
    Fun times with fun TBBs

CP wanted to screw emeriti if they were going to notice us and block us from using pool to get into a position where we could get back at you for your ****play.

CP and Binnie the Pew had a very angry drunk argument with each other over it.

I said 'nah, Binar is cool and reasonable, lets just CF him so we can wave the people who hit into our conflicts'

So that's what we did.

We withdrew in a strong position over them with the intention to get the acres we would have gotten from a WW, and then CF or see if they'd declare for a round 2.

They decided to demand those acres back and nothing else while continuing the hostile.

It is only slightly ironic that our opportunity to get you back occurred when you were hoping to get a round 2.

They asked for CF after you waved. But no. You taunted with a banner snd said no CF unil a war win. I reoeat that it was only when gain throttling kick in that u asked CF in which they demand acre for CF after. Dont be a liar like CP

Post Demon
    Quote Originally Posted by MaGiciaNz View Post
    They asked for CF after you waved. But no. You taunted with a banner snd said no CF unil a war win. I reoeat that it was only when gain throttling kick in that u asked CF in which they demand acre for CF after. Dont be a liar like CP
    There were taunts sent both ways.

I don't recall there being one where we sent them one about not Cfing until we get a WW.

They did however send a taunt at us where one of our provs had posted in the war forum that we weren't going to withdraw from the first war until we won. Maybe you're mixing up your memories with that one that they sent to us?

Alas, we had to withdraw from the first war with a loss.

We were fine with CFing for days and days, they wanted all of the land we had taken in hostile back.

Post Demon
    And just in case you were planning to pull the Sparta and lie to people to say you're not retaling and this isn't a hostile and you just want to CF and we're just being bullies.

We're still the only KD you have hostile relations with.

And you're certainly not hesitant to OP:

aw cast=19, damage=1001
    desert tick=1, damage=1692
    fb cast=52, damage=46018
    fg cast=2, damage=1557849
    gc cast=50, damage=11619050
    landlust cast=136, acres=2769
    ns cast=73, damage=14023
    runes cast=26, damage=955016
    spellattempt 116
    thievescaught 179
    unknown 29

--

Now, if you'd like to apologize for being jackasses repeatedly this age, we can possibly talk about a CF.

But if you thought you were going to get away with camping out bigger than us being dicks the entire age, and then forget to even bother re-CFing us, you were mistaken.
    Last edited by Meep; 04-10-2017 at 01:24.

Post Demon
    Also, do you actually really expect me to believe that the KD that has already been actioned for fake warring was only 'pretending' to offer a fake war to try and bait someone else into ****playing?

Last edited by Meep; 04-10-2017 at 01:36.

Let me clarify something. Binar/emeriti and The U have a love hate relationship. We love to War each other because it’s always a close War but emeriti wins. We don’t farm out to them. We did once our very first age as a kd. That was ages ago. There are many people in emeriti I love. Some I dislike. The pewpew peeps all have my love and respect. Binar and I talk crap. When it comes down to it we gave them acres not because we had to. because I had the offense to crack open a Fae and drag them out until bb could notice. We gave them acres instead to make it a little more fair for them. You did offer a fake War. Something tbb is know to do. I begged you for 4 nights straight to give us a cf while you were bigger lookin down on us. Then we make an agreed War deal and you guys splore way more than we got out of a War win that fell in our lap. You go into war with ronin without even sending me or the monarch a message to try and secure things knowing we would dump pool as soon as you were busy. You abduct waved into our Sparta conflict when any sane person could look at kd page and see us bleeding nw do to ops. Even a nub like me could see it. Either way you have the War you wanted against us. Only this time we are the bigger kd. Maybe next time be a little more decent to the people around you. Also I have logs of you asking for fake War and me sayin I’m not into things like that and you still saying it was in table if I change my mind. Anyone who knows me or our kd can call us a lot of things but cheaters aren’t one of them. We have never db nor have we gotten into a fake war. Can tbb say the same? Well can they?

Edit: and please test me? Gtfo test deez (insert bad word) try to spin some more crap. Also I didn’t blame Sparta for having you guys wave us but now it’s suspect. Seems odd Sparta threatens me if we do wave you. Saying it violates some gb clause yet it was ok for you guys serving us crap all age. And we didn’t ignore you. We told you right from age start we didn’t want to War you. So is this a new Sparta shady alliance or some crap? Sparta tbb and robins? Where the hell is bart?! Much rather deal with him.
    Last edited by Chrystal Palace; 04-10-2017 at 01:48.
    All for one and one for Chrystal!!

Regular
    What's everyone doin tonight?

Regular
    thumbs up

Ronin DB us at the start of the age if that helps with any of this.

Post Demon
    Quote Originally Posted by Lestat View Post
    Ronin DB us at the start of the age if that helps with any of this.
    Are you implying that TBB's friends would also ****play people?

so strange this game, why are we all picking on these innocent little dindu nuffins.

Enthusiast
    See here's where you're wrong.

We're on friendly terms with BB.

We're also on fine terms with emeriti, and gave them some land to help them catch up for their upcoming fight vs. BB because we like fun fair fights.

We've given 0 land to BB.

Any other questions about how we were going to chartshape in BBs favor?
    Cool logic lol
    The strong do what they can and the weak suffer what they must

Dementia - Old School - BeastBlood - BlameMod

Post Demon
    Quote Originally Posted by astron View Post
    Cool logic lol
    What's uncool about it?

Is giving them 5k acres on faery's really going to stop your 9-10k UD WH Counts from hitting their 7-8ks?

I've never given an acre to #1.

I'm much more inclined to give acres to #2 to catch up to and fight #1.

Enthusiast
    Call me a liar, the only thing speculative is if the war was fake, everything else is objective fact backed up by sapp logs and kd news archive.

Tell me tbb didnt offer a fake war to The U? Seen the log.
    Tell me tbb didnt wave into two The U conflicts? Seen the kd news.

Quote Originally Posted by Pestilence View Post
    You just seem like a guy who has a preset idea of everything and then manipulates and omits information to match your agenda.

Post KD news of the 2 conflicts then? If i was planning to ****play a KD later on in the age I would definitely keep all possible evidence to post up.
    Still waiting for the news where TBB hit in to 2 of your hostiles that you're using to justify hitting in to them.

Quote Originally Posted by MaGiciaNz View Post
    Get your facts right Meep. TBB waved The U oop for war. The U refused to diplo which forced TBB to start razing. There was no CF involved other than the forced surrender. What conflict are you talking about Meep? The U had 0 conflict OOP.

TBB waited for The U vs Sparta war to end so they could war The U. But then The U went on a b2b with Sparta so TBB did nothing. But when TBB asked Sparta what was up, Sparta told them The U was ignoring CF talks and didnt want to CF until they got a war win.

The U was growing into TBB range with by waving over and over in a kd wanting CF which they didnt want to give. Only then TBB waved The U. What dealbreak are you talking about?

TBB vs Ronins a fake war? Do you see a fake war going chaining people down to 500 acres from 4k? Do you see fake wars having all TMs of a Kd massacred 3x to 4x? Do you see fake wars having mystics AW to 2wpa? What nonsense are you talking about?

TBB wanted to b2b Ronins after the massive land wave WD by Ronins. They discussed it out and decided they would go b2b with a term that however the next war ended. It would be EOACF and anything goes in the next war.

TBB knew they had the TPA ans WPA advantage so they waved 7 times into Ronins doing +4 as they wont be giving button anytime soon. They were going to prosp and train after they get relations back to op hoping Ronins would ambush the orcs.

The U then went waving in claiming its a fake war? Get your facts right.

TBB waved The U only when it was clear that it was totally 1 sided. Sparta wanted CF. The U didnt want to give. Lasted a week of non stop waving and even PKing. Now The U waving into a b2b?

TBB is a **** tier ghetto with **** tier leadership and **** minus tier players.

You made **** decisions this age, **** played more then one kingdom multiple times, and are now **** talking, because you're getting **** on, when it's the **** you deserve.

hashtag dealwithit.
    -- Freedom Valley - Cartoon Networth - Harsh Cheeses - HaLL of FORCE - The Fantastic Trollfags - Polar Bears - Simians - Pew Pew - RoO - Mango Unchained - RoO

Thread Information