Page 4 of 17 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: TBB vs. Ronins

Quote Originally Posted by Pestilence View Post
    Still waiting for the news where TBB hit in to 2 of your hostiles that you're using to justify hitting in to them.
    KD news only saves 2 weeks. Conincidentally it was April 6, YR1 and April 20-May 3, YR3

Also nothing has to be justified, other then no cf deal was made at the time, as there was no hostile when we hit into them (and still isnt, mostly because they're too chicken**** to give ronins a button and would rather complain and try to dodge with words).
    Last edited by Ovenmitt; 04-10-2017 at 03:47.
    -- Freedom Valley - Cartoon Networth - Harsh Cheeses - HaLL of FORCE - The Fantastic Trollfags - Polar Bears - Simians - Pew Pew - RoO - Mango Unchained - RoO

Post Demon
    Quote Originally Posted by Pestilence View Post
    Still waiting for the news where TBB hit in to 2 of your hostiles that you're using to justify hitting in to them.
    To be clear, we need no justification. They had not reached hostile meter and had no intention to any time soon. Hitting a KD 7x that you have no intention of being in war with any time soon does not exempt you from being hit by KDs you have no CF with. They had sent us a notice before running off into a war and had no CF with us so we are fine to wave them immediately.

But I'll start to oblige:

--

Here's a hostile

https://pastebin.com/B27PL8Hf

We've got the meter maxxed out so we're throttled with -75% gains, they're AW/LL/FB/NSing, and making their 1 max gain hit per day

---

Here's some partial ops:

aw cast=94, damage=3283
    bg cast=8
    drought cast=4, days=35
    et cast=1
    fb cast=267, damage=190415
    fg cast=2, damage=1557849
    food cast=44, damage=1393847
    gc cast=273, damage=18867905
    kidnap cast=91, damage=27033
    landlust cast=161, acres=2986
    ms cast=79, tick=538, peasants=86181, Harpies=21866, Drakes=7646, soldiers=918, Harpys=8, Griffins=85, Druids=1367, Beastmasters=1142, Magicians=29, Night Rangers=355, Drows=5003
    ns cast=451, damage=31693

---

Here's 6:16 dealbreaking (we had a 48h notice at this point, it had not been served, and there had been no lapse in our hostile with Spartans with which they could serve it)

https://pastebin.com/7JHmcUNG

--

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by Ovenmitt View Post
    KD news only saves 2 weeks. Conincidentally it was April 6, YR1 and April 20-May 3, YR3

Also nothing has to be justified, other then no cf deal was made at the time, as there was no hostile when we hit into them (and still isnt, mostly because they're too chicken**** to give ronins a button and would rather complain and try to dodge with words).
    Yeah if there is no cf deal then no justifucation is really needed. Just sick of seeing Meep constantly complain on the forum to get people to support him. He's the one that brought up the 2 hostiles as justification anyway so I asked him to post some proof as I naturally assume he's lieing as usual. TBB didn't dispute the Sparta incident in their response but what was the other?

Post Demon
    Here's TBB offering a fake war which they claim was just an attempt to bait us into accepting a fake war.

haha JK guys, you don't want to cheat with us? JK LOL that fake war offer was just a joke haha we were just testing you.

Post Demon
    We give 1:15 a button with 9 learns, they respond with this:

Feb10YR0 SassyMe (1:15) invaded Virginis (7:16) and captured 22 acres of land.
    Feb10YR0 SassyMe (1:15) invaded Virginis (7:16) and captured 13 acres of land.
    Feb10YR0 SassyMe (1:15) invaded Alpha Centauri (7:16) and captured 29 acres of land.
    Feb10YR0 SassyMe (1:15) invaded Alpha Centauri (7:16) and captured 16 acres of land.
    Feb12YR0 Wreaking Havoc (1:15) invaded Virginis (7:16) and captured 12 acres of land.
    Feb12YR0 An unknown province from The World at War (1:16) invaded Southern Cross (7:16) and captured 37 acres of land.
    Feb12YR0 Wreaking Havoc (1:15) invaded Virginis (7:16) and captured 8 acres of land.
    Feb12YR0 Wreaking Havoc (1:15) attacked and abducted scientists from Virginis (7:16).
    Feb12YR0 Wreaking Havoc (1:15) invaded Virginis (7:16) and captured 5 acres of land.
    Feb12YR0 Nash Hearts Paula (1:15) invaded The big dipper (7:16) and captured 42 acres of land.
    Feb12YR0 Nash Hearts Paula (1:15) invaded Capricornus the Sea Goat (7:16) and captured 40 acres of land.
    Feb12YR0 Nash Hearts Paula (1:15) invaded Alpha Centauri (7:16) and captured 16 acres of land.
    Feb12YR0 Nash Hearts Paula (1:15) attacked and abducted scientists from Alpha Centauri (7:16).

--

Meter at this point is 24-18.

We go prosperous to get ready to declare on 1:15
    They go prosperous

--

6:16 decides it'd be cool to do this:

6:16 (summary)
    enemy_tm 1,946 (103)
    enemy_raze 210 (14)

Switching to razes into our prep because they were meter throttled and wanted to force us to use the surrender and reset meter so we couldn't declare them after our war.

Quote Originally Posted by Meep View Post
    Are you implying that TBB's friends would also ****play people?

so strange this game, why are we all picking on these innocent little dindu nuffins.
    Not sure sorry, I don't even know what you're talking about.

Post Demon
    So, if any of you want to dealbreak me for:

-Hitting a KD that we have no CF with
    -Who was NOT a hostile on the meter, and wasn't going to be one any time soon, wasn't trained or heavily training, or exchanging ops, and had put his orcs out on 18h +4 hits with their friends.
    -Who had no problem hitting into an actual hostile:hostile meter OOP
    -Who dealbroke me and hit into my round 2 with sparta
    -Who then offered me a fake war, notably while they have been actioned for fake warring in the past, then weeks later just says 'haha jk lol it was a joke to try and see if you would cheat, we'd never do that' (Again, even though they've been actioned for it before)

Then go right ahead.
    Last edited by Meep; 04-10-2017 at 04:07.

Post Demon
    Quote Originally Posted by Lestat View Post
    Not sure sorry, I don't even know what you're talking about.
    Tell us more about how Ronin's dealbroke you, I like stories.

Regular
    Meep is dealing with a fat person wearing superman outfit

We give 1:15 a button with 9 learns, they respond with this:

Feb10YR0 SassyMe (1:15) invaded Virginis (7:16) and captured 22 acres of land.
    Feb10YR0 SassyMe (1:15) invaded Virginis (7:16) and captured 13 acres of land.
    Feb10YR0 SassyMe (1:15) invaded Alpha Centauri (7:16) and captured 29 acres of land.
    Feb10YR0 SassyMe (1:15) invaded Alpha Centauri (7:16) and captured 16 acres of land.
    Feb12YR0 Wreaking Havoc (1:15) invaded Virginis (7:16) and captured 12 acres of land.
    Feb12YR0 An unknown province from The World at War (1:16) invaded Southern Cross (7:16) and captured 37 acres of land.
    Feb12YR0 Wreaking Havoc (1:15) invaded Virginis (7:16) and captured 8 acres of land.
    Feb12YR0 Wreaking Havoc (1:15) attacked and abducted scientists from Virginis (7:16).
    Feb12YR0 Wreaking Havoc (1:15) invaded Virginis (7:16) and captured 5 acres of land.
    Feb12YR0 Nash Hearts Paula (1:15) invaded The big dipper (7:16) and captured 42 acres of land.
    Feb12YR0 Nash Hearts Paula (1:15) invaded Capricornus the Sea Goat (7:16) and captured 40 acres of land.
    Feb12YR0 Nash Hearts Paula (1:15) invaded Alpha Centauri (7:16) and captured 16 acres of land.
    Feb12YR0 Nash Hearts Paula (1:15) attacked and abducted scientists from Alpha Centauri (7:16).

--

Meter at this point is 24-18.

We go prosperous to get ready to declare on 1:15
    They go prosperous

--

6:16 decides it'd be cool to do this:

6:16 (summary)
    enemy_tm 1,946 (103)
    enemy_raze 210 (14)

Switching to razes into our prep because they were meter throttled and wanted to force us to use the surrender and reset meter so we couldn't declare them after our war.

Then kindly explain how do they hit u for 12 acres 8 acres 5 acres if this was done before ww waved? Slapping your own face arent you? Like i said. CP was all lies in his talk and I had to call him out for every lie. You just refuse to accept the fact and read the entire chat ;) And as for ronins. We had an agreement alrdy that anything goes but eoacf must be in place already once a winner for the next war is decided.

How are we suppose to give button to a kd of avians filled with peasants without first luring relarions and kill it over time? We massed every Tm 4x and we knew they had no capibility to op back. Thats something i dont think ur empty head understand tho. Cheers. Im outta here. Continue waving all you want. Take the lands. Youre not going up higher and chartshape.

Post Demon
    Here's how this OOW for this obvious hostile that never made it to hostile for their round 2 looked:

You're telling me that a KD that had every intention of being in a real honest to goodness hostile in 72 hours managed to only gain 2,984,100 NW?

Their land went from 68,144 to 95,720. Just building that land and gaining 25 peons on it is 1,103,040 NW.

They 3,449 median, that's 258,675 free specs. There's another 1,034,700 NW.

A high caliber 25 prov warring KD that has every intention of being in a real hostile and not faking one to avoid getting hit manages to only train 846,360 NW worth of units in 72 hours?

A real KD that is really planning on being hostile jumps into that hostile with this build on their attackers?

I dunno bout you guys, but I usually send my rogues into hostile with TDs, and my orcs with something other than 25 homes 25 banks 20 arms.

This was totally a real hostile, and not 2 KDs wanting to sit OOW and pump while claiming hostile for 3 days, right guys?

Post Fiend
    Now this thread delivers. Keep going guys!

On a side note, who is this Meep? He seems to be able to decide how other kds should play.

All hails Godly Meep.

Post Demon
    Quote Originally Posted by Paradise View Post
    Now this thread delivers. Keep going guys!

On a side note, who is this Meep? He seems to be able to decide how other kds should play.

All hails Godly Meep.
    I'm not deciding how other KDs should play. You can do whatever the hell you want. Except for cheating of course, that's how you really draw my ire.

I'm telling them that if they wave into my conflicts and dealbreak me. I am going to within the terms of my deals get them back.

They noticed us.

They never re-CF'd us.

They were not in a hostile.

We waved them.

Here's how this OOW for this obvious hostile that never made it to hostile for their round 2 looked:

You're telling me that a KD that had every intention of being in a real honest to goodness hostile in 72 hours managed to only gain 2,984,100 NW?

Their land went from 68,144 to 95,720. Just building that land and gaining 25 peons on it is 1,103,040 NW.

They 3,449 median, that's 258,675 free specs. There's another 1,034,700 NW.

A high caliber 25 prov warring KD that has every intention of being in a real hostile and not faking one to avoid getting hit manages to only train 846,360 NW worth of units in 72 hours?

A real KD that is really planning on being hostile jumps into that hostile with this build on their attackers?

I dunno bout you guys, but I usually send my rogues into hostile with TDs, and my orcs with something other than 25 homes 25 banks 20 arms.

This was totally a real hostile, and not 2 KDs wanting to sit OOW and pump while claiming hostile for 3 days, right guys?
    You must indeed be blind. Seriously blind. Tell me which 1 rogue among the 11 has no tds? Or tell me which 1 TM isnt it warring mode? I beard you were a master strategist in CR. Probably thats why you think that going tg stables rax is a good idea if you plan to prosp and lure ops to kill and land lust. Bravo

Post Demon
    Quote Originally Posted by MaGiciaNz View Post
    Then kindly explain how do they hit u for 12 acres 8 acres 5 acres if this was done before ww waved? Slapping your own face arent you? Like i said. CP was all lies in his talk and I had to call him out for every lie. You just refuse to accept the fact and read the entire chat ;) And as for ronins. We had an agreement alrdy that anything goes but eoacf must be in place already once a winner for the next war is decided.

How are we suppose to give button to a kd of avians filled with peasants without first luring relarions and kill it over time? We massed every Tm 4x and we knew they had no capibility to op back. Thats something i dont think ur empty head understand tho. Cheers. Im outta here. Continue waving all you want. Take the lands. Youre not going up higher and chartshape.
    You could try actually training your military before EOW and actually being in war builds, that's usually how I get ready to b2b people. Not sitting on low draft with no war builds, stocking GC while claiming hostile.

Thread Information