according to the dictionary

hos·tile
    ˈhästl,ˈhäˌstīl/Submit
    adjective
    unfriendly; antagonistic.
    "a hostile audience"

so unfriendly counts i suppose
    Alas, so does being antagonistic.

So I guess we've been hostile with TBB the entire age.

Why the hell have people been hitting into our goddamn hostile all age, RUDE. :(

I like to post
    Quote Originally Posted by Meep View Post
    WTF does 'hostile' mean to you people?
    If by "you people" you mean the utopia community at large: Whatever suits our purpose.

Sparta was sending taunts, oping back, LLing thousand of acres, and NS'd over a hundred thousand troops, and refusing to CF for anything less than 12,000 acres.

And then literally coordinated for you to double hostile in.

If you claim you don't have a notice, why did you send one?

Why did you ask Coss about hitting in, and get told you need to stop hitting in and send your notice?

Try harder.
    Like i said. Get your facts right you dense piece of cake. We only CFed with terms of 72 hour notice AFTER we waved you. Coss suggested we gave you 24 hours notice CF. We gave 72. We only noticed you AFTER your war ended. CP asked us not to wave. We didnt. He asked to arrange a war. We did. He dodged the war into another war. Thats not dealbreak? We let it go. Asked for a raincheck. He said publicly in the forums he had a war agreed after that button he got. We explored to anticipate the war win amd agreed date. 2 days before the date he sends Erv to ask CF. So tell me Meep. That the glorious honorable fair crap youre talking about?

Post Fiend
    Sparta was sending taunts, oping back, LLing thousand of acres, and NS'd over a hundred thousand troops, and refusing to CF for anything less than 12,000 acres.
    We only sent taunts after being taunted ourselves by your Kingdom first.

We never LLed "thousand of acres"" because a) both Kingdoms were so rune starved we were landing ops for 2-5k runes at most on yourwhole Kingdom(I admit MS cover + FB and chastity was crucial) and b) it was year 2 and we both had most of our provs around 1k acres with UBs at 1,3-1.5k
    I doubt it was over a hundred thousand in that hostile as our ops gave around 50-60 kills per NS.

Don't make me post the countless offer we made before the 12k offer which happened after you or your friend gravely pissed us off. My first CF offer sent to your King was 2 ticks into the EOWCF of the 1st war. I asked for a short, timed cf with a notice. Your King completly ignored us...

Don't lie about that long and sour conflict. The msgs and taunts I received from your Kingdommates (perhaps from you) were of very low class and distasteful.
    Last edited by pierniczek; 04-10-2017 at 14:55. Reason: punctuation

Post Demon
    Quote Originally Posted by MaGiciaNz View Post
    Like i said. Get your facts right you dense piece of cake. We only CFed with terms of 72 hour notice AFTER we waved you. Coss suggested we gave you 24 hours notice CF. We gave 72. We only noticed you AFTER your war ended. CP asked us not to wave. We didnt. He asked to arrange a war. We did. He dodged the war into another war. Thats not dealbreak? We let it go. Asked for a raincheck. He said publicly in the forums he had a war agreed after that button he got. We explored to anticipate the war win amd agreed date. 2 days before the date he sends Erv to ask CF. So tell me Meep. That the glorious honorable fair crap youre talking about?
    You explored to 85k to anticipate that we were somehow going to go from 36k before their WD to 85k within 5 days?

Post Demon
    Quote Originally Posted by pierniczek View Post
    We only sent taunts after being taunted ourselves by your Kingdom first.

We never LLed "thousand of acres"" because a) both Kingdoms were so rune starved we were landing ops for 2-5k runes at most on yourwhole Kingdom(I admit MS cover + FB and chastity was crucial) and b) it was year 2 and we both had most of our provs around 1k acres with UBs at 1,3-1.5k
    I doubt it was over a hundred thousand in that hostile as our ops gave around 50-60 kills per NS.

Don't make me post the countless offer we made before the 12k offer which happened after you or your friend gravely pissed us off. My first CF offer sent to your King was 2 ticks into the EOWCF of the 1st war. I asked for a short, timed cf witha notice. Your King completly ignored us...

Don't lie about that long and sour conflict. The msgs and taunts I received from your Kingdommates (perhaps from you) were of very low class and distasteful.
    Your KD spent the duration of the first war talking **** in the war forum about ruining our age goals and threatening to hit into our future wars.

Did you conveniently forget that? Don't YOU lie about that long and sour conflict.

Why would we give you a free CF after that?

Once we had gained land sufficient that you couldn't just turn around and screw us, we were fine with CFing.

At that point you decided to make silly demands and look for friends to wave in.
    Last edited by Meep; 04-10-2017 at 15:04.

I like to post
    Seems Meep is angry he got schooled B2B by Sparta. Dont worry though, youre in good company.

I’m open to cf talks. As for Sparta I hold no bad blood this age. They schooled us and we deserved it. We played that horribly. As far as ronin we should have given you a heads up but clearly the three kingdoms talk. We didn’t want our hand played. For that and that alone I apologize. However tbb has strong armed us all age. It was our turn. We got our revenge and are willing to discuss cf terms unlike them when they were bigger.
    All for one and one for Chrystal!!

Post Demon
    Quote Originally Posted by Bart of Sparta View Post
    Seems Meep is angry he got schooled B2B by Sparta. Dont worry though, youre in good company.
    I'm always angry when people wave into my fights.

And I always get those people back.

(see: Now)

Post Fiend
    CP seems more reasonable whereas Meeps is all lies and his deemed Godlike accusations/speculations. We are fine to reverse this if all lands are returned to TBB so that we can have round 2 with them later on, if still possible at all.

Post Fiend
    I'm always angry when people wave into my fights.

And I always get those people back.

(see: Now)
    U just waved into mine

Post Fiend
    CP & Erv: I gave you guys a walkover Cf without anything demanded out of goodwill and you wave into my war agreed (be it fake or not fake is moot). That's not how goodwill should be treated.

Post Demon
    Quote Originally Posted by sUpeRneBU View Post
    U just waved into mine
    Your what? Didnt you pay attention last age, you arent even unfriendly to them, thats not a real conflict.

Though I do feel bad if you planned on actually fighting, they couldnt be allowed to be ****ty repeatedly and then try and cheat with us.

Post Demon
    Quote Originally Posted by sUpeRneBU View Post
    CP seems more reasonable whereas Meeps is all lies and his deemed Godlike accusations/speculations. We are fine to reverse this if all lands are returned to TBB so that we can have round 2 with them later on, if still possible at all.
    they've got plenty of pool, they can use it and war you whenever. We're not really taking much of their land.

Thread Information