Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: BB vs Sleepy

Sir Postalot
    Looked like a fun fight

Sir Postalot
    Quote Originally Posted by Meep View Post
    Very surprising war outcome.

The econ edge was limited by max pump on both sides, but it seems like sleepy could have squeezed some of the absurd "beyond max prep" options into play

I.e. they were on pretty crashed be by conflict time, seems they couldve afforded to max buildswap homes and enter conflict on 130% be.

Or max overdraft solds dump to a single prov where desertion can be managed.

Or my favorite, combination of overdraft solds and intentional desert to get 2 extra rtpa to then use oping and then release/desert to the soldball pool.

Seems like sleepy maxxed out their mpa on lower homes than ideal because of pop sci, and ate more be loss than bb because of it.

Bb had sages ranging 10-20% higher BE at conflict,
    Hard to overcome humans sucking. Faeries suck too but it looks like emeriti just donated pool at 75% burn to make up for a bad race/pers choice. seems super easy for BB to do the farm 50k hit and run for the win. 9 faeries are terrible, I was pushing for no more than 2

Sir Postalot
    Not like it matters, Bart will dealbreak or farm out to someone to feel important and whatever kd has no morals will take his farmed acres for the win, unless Zauper keeps erasing his terrible footprint from the recordbook

This war shows what basically everyone knew (almost) - humans are terrible beyond repair. I believed coss could make it work with sage and the overpowered nightstrike but lol...
    Age 65 - FreeakStyle - FeyrPlay Alliance Win - Dwarves Stole My Bike
    Age 66 - FreeakStyle - #1 Honor & Warring Kingdom - Making FS Great Again
    Age 67 - BeastBlood - #1 Honor Human(Prince) - Steve from Walmart
    Age 68 - BeastBlood ft OldSchool - #1 Honor Kingdom & Avian - We Are All Feyr
    Age 69 - Ancient Spartans - #1 Kingdom in The History of Utopia - Clever Use of Words
    Age 70 - Ancient Spartans - #1 Land(25325 acres) & NW Faery - Spartan of Redeeming Qualities

Veteran
    Let's just say this one is on me:D and that's all:D I bet BB knows if they were to do what we did in hostile the result would be way worse for them than it was for us;)

It's funny either way haha.
    Age 69 - Ancient Spartans - #1 Kingdom in The History of Utopia - Clever Use of Words
    Age 70 - Ancient Spartans - #1 Land(25325 acres) & NW Faery - Spartan of Redeeming Qualities

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by MyNameIsMatija View Post
    It's funny either way haha.
    actually it's not lol

I guess not then.
    Rofl

I like to post
    Interesting surrender. Pump for 6 weeks after being handed the crown OOP. Constantly claim you're tired of whoring tactics BS and will just farm everyone in your path --> yet give BB a CF that allows them to catch up to you? Then do a short hostile while you're clearly having ops adv with the magic/crime sci you have, then still do relatively well yet surrender NW up knowing full well a loss puts you out of contention for the age.

How much money was promised?

Postaholic
    sleepy got tried of the sitting still and will now hunt all the farms around them ronin, tbb, The U, Sparta ?

I just hope they are not making Proteus pay for all of this.

bunch of bare back BJ's and some people getting sleepy

I like to post
    No more updates on why this (fake)war had to end min-time? Come on, I at least expect some pretty excuses. Flogger you got any ins on this one?

Postaholic
    its not clear to you ?, sleepy made a deal with BB to prevent ems and bart from winning the age (troll).

Dont worry i got you bart find me on mirc and i will crown you.

I like to post
    I'm not even playing this age. Well I am. I'm in 7:14 and we just lost to another ghetto. But seriously, the admins want this game to grow in playerbase yet do nothing to counter this conspiring ****play other than creating more ways for people to ****play each other (the surrender option for instance).

Thread Information