Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Thread: BB vs Sleepy

The word “Dude” in the “Big Lebowski” is used 161 times in the movie.

The “F” Word is used 292 times The “Dude” says “Man” 147 times in the movie. That’s really “1.5 times a minute”.

**** is confusing man.
    Age 65 - FreeakStyle - FeyrPlay Alliance Win - Dwarves Stole My Bike
    Age 66 - FreeakStyle - #1 Honor & Warring Kingdom - Making FS Great Again
    Age 67 - BeastBlood - #1 Honor Human(Prince) - Steve from Walmart
    Age 68 - BeastBlood ft OldSchool - #1 Honor Kingdom & Avian - We Are All Feyr
    Age 69 - Ancient Spartans - #1 Kingdom in The History of Utopia - Clever Use of Words
    Age 70 - Ancient Spartans - #1 Land(25325 acres) & NW Faery - Spartan of Redeeming Qualities

I like to post
    Quote Originally Posted by Migz View Post
    not all play/agree to continue playing with farmers man, one may argue on how to keep his reputation still going. Bounce took the easy way out and left!
    Yet you decide to keep playing with a kd that tries hard each age, gets farmed by Em constantly and has 0 achievements to show for in the last 10 ages other than a crowd-funded chart position.

Wake up call: I never got farmed against my wishes, I was the one doing the farming (ask Flog and Nesta).
    Last edited by Bart of Sparta; 03-10-2017 at 01:29.

Moderator for:
    Utopia Forums
    Quote Originally Posted by Bart of Sparta View Post
    Wake up call: I never got farmed against my wishes, I was the one doing the farming (ask Flog and Nesta).
    Wake up call: Trying and failing > Trying to fail

Veteran
    I was away for a few days but I'll just say this:

IF I was not a noob to open with a full wave and make half of the hits without changing stance they'd get farmed. I enjoyed the "strategy" talk by N3esta and all the rest, I respect them as a kd but to much self praising is just bad. Let's just say I was in a hurry due to some really short deadlines on my work and just wanted to get this done fast. Full wave was fine, the stupid bug where you can't hit for like 5 minutes once a CF is broke f**ked us hard. They wouldn't even declare if we didn;t have the armies on biggest 8 provs out with low incoming acres for longer than their initial wave. Imagine wave 2 we had 8 provs down and they had none, yet we managed to do the chaining quite well even if we were able to chain just somewhere 12 hours after war start. I mean no offense to BB players and their leaders, they played very well, but their war win is on me and not them:)

We shall meet again by end of age and I'll make sure I am not in a hurry:)

Have you enjoyed my strategical analysis as well?
    Age 69 - Ancient Spartans - #1 Kingdom in The History of Utopia - Clever Use of Words
    Age 70 - Ancient Spartans - #1 Land(25325 acres) & NW Faery - Spartan of Redeeming Qualities

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by MyNameIsMatija View Post
    Have you enjoyed my strategical analysis as well?
    I usually skip to people making the least sense in what they say :))

Not sure how to feel about that statement. I know, I'll laugh it off, pretty funny.

Quote Originally Posted by coss View Post
    I was away for a few days but I'll just say this:

IF I was not a noob to open with a full wave and make half of the hits without changing stance they'd get farmed. I enjoyed the "strategy" talk by N3esta and all the rest, I respect them as a kd but to much self praising is just bad. Let's just say I was in a hurry due to some really short deadlines on my work and just wanted to get this done fast. Full wave was fine, the stupid bug where you can't hit for like 5 minutes once a CF is broke f**ked us hard. They wouldn't even declare if we didn;t have the armies on biggest 8 provs out with low incoming acres for longer than their initial wave. Imagine wave 2 we had 8 provs down and they had none, yet we managed to do the chaining quite well even if we were able to chain just somewhere 12 hours after war start. I mean no offense to BB players and their leaders, they played very well, but their war win is on me and not them:)

We shall meet again by end of age and I'll make sure I am not in a hurry:)
    Not sure what you meant by self praise. I've acknowledged your side made mistakes and we made fewer. And that was the margin that decided the war. And i gave credit to both sides for the war. I'd hardly classify it as self praise.

Some mistakes you admitted, some were what i thought were mistakes but that's up for debate. To each their opinions. Thats the whole point of discussion.
    PyroManiaCs Monarch #Pyromaniacs

I like to post
    The point of discussion is to give Korp a raison d'etre.

Thread Information