Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast

Thread: BB vs Sleepy

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by Bart of Sparta View Post
    Either Coss sucks or he intentionally farmed out. Given the relative strengths of both KDs it's simply inconceivable a KD with such an insane sci advantage farms out that badly in a min-time war. Hell, even WSK lost less vs Emeriti than Sleepy did to BB relatively speaking.

I've seen Coss war before and I think he's a good player, so the only other explanation is that this was done intentionally.

Just only cause im drinking. they were loosing on NW much harder than us, land wise was in our favor with each wave.
    And fyi since you're a master of farmouts, this wasnt a farmout, and if if was it was, it was a pretty pathetic one with just a WW bonus.
    Maybe go back into your hole and hide?
    The original pirate nub

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by clawz View Post
    fk you understand
    dont feel bad, i got chained when I was drunk
    The original pirate nub

Quote Originally Posted by arcticdemon View Post
    Why are we entertaining anything that Bart or Matija says. Any post by them should just be skipped overall.
    Why are we entertaining anything that arcticdemon says? Any post by him should just be skipped overall.

Wait, that's only me with this response, nobody actually gives a damn.
    Age 65 - FreeakStyle - FeyrPlay Alliance Win - Dwarves Stole My Bike
    Age 66 - FreeakStyle - #1 Honor & Warring Kingdom - Making FS Great Again
    Age 67 - BeastBlood - #1 Honor Human(Prince) - Steve from Walmart
    Age 68 - BeastBlood ft OldSchool - #1 Honor Kingdom & Avian - We Are All Feyr
    Age 69 - Ancient Spartans - #1 Kingdom in The History of Utopia - Clever Use of Words
    Age 70 - Ancient Spartans - #1 Land(25325 acres) & NW Faery - Spartan of Redeeming Qualities

Quote Originally Posted by MyNameIsMatija View Post
    Why are we entertaining anything that arcticdemon says? Any post by him should just be skipped overall.

Wait, that's only me with this response, nobody actually gives a damn.
    "I don't give a damn but I need to tell everyone that I don't give a damn so everyone knows I don't give a damn."

Kind of what arcticdemon did, yes.
    Age 69 - Ancient Spartans - #1 Kingdom in The History of Utopia - Clever Use of Words
    Age 70 - Ancient Spartans - #1 Land(25325 acres) & NW Faery - Spartan of Redeeming Qualities

Post Fiend
    Kind of what arcticdemon did, yes.
    there where you're wrong. I stay off forum cause of nubs like you and bart. But hey atleast it is entertaining to read to get a good laugh when you both are involved.

and honestly, you two nubs should stop speculating as too why sleepy wd as you both ( bart) have shown on several instances including this your general lack of knowledge and simply inflated ego. Makes me feel sad for Proteus and wonder now if I should befriend him now..
    The original pirate nub

You did in fact come here and express my posts should be ignored, then you say you are well entertained by them, you are contradicting yourself by even responding here. Just look how quick it was to begin with. Why you care about me, I don't even play in Sparta or anything, just minding my business trying to lead some random ghetto and I post here for random fun. We might get this ritual up on time, maybe not, depends if more than 4 people try casting it in the 48 ticks window. Have a good one.

Strategy Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by bounceOS View Post
    Well they did ran 0 towers on their humans and we LSed their runes away, also their chained relesead tpa and their bigs had diluted tpa. Dunno , just saying, human with - wpa and extra rune costs cand be hard to do ops with while running 0 or very few towers
    1. humans 50% runes cost + running almost 0 towers. Sure they started like 16m runes or so, but LS + RT.
    Raze was for WT's as they had no rogues to GA
    2. Yes @ -ve hours, but gains began to suck heavily vs avians
    3. Had they better time there swaps, BE would've been 100 + as we declare, less losses was there big downfall, we ran close to 20% wt's
    er...with their science i'd of assumed rune cost and -wpa get negated, and stealth for rune stealing can litteraly be one of the most important ops u do in war. i mean its not like it takes 500k runes to nado someone down, and if it saves a raze thats a huge bonus for the 20-30 stealing ops u are diverting from ns. WT arent THAT strong that they protect runes.

#2...honestly if they really did -hours that probubly single handedly cost them the war. increased offensive losses for lower gains completely negates and long term war prospects.

#3 low be isnt devastating as its inevitable its why td lowring tpa losses 10-20% max isnt going to help on a war changing strategy since its only for 1 opening war ns run(in most wars)...and as bounce said u dilute or release anyway. probably coulda gotten away with just losing the tpa if they'd kept homes/towers so they still had magic :|

Then again if im reading it right i see 0 towers, 20% rax in builds....seems differnt than i'd of run....everyone needs towers, and doesnt need rax if u're going full attacker kd :P

Post Fiend
    You did in fact come here and express my posts should be ignored, then you say you are well entertained by them, you are contradicting yourself by even responding here. Just look how quick it was to begin with. Why you care about me, I don't even play in Sparta or anything, just minding my business trying to lead some random ghetto and I post here for random fun. We might get this ritual up on time, maybe not, depends if more than 4 people try casting it in the 48 ticks window. Have a good one.
    Yes it should be ignored, as in dont reply to you, which i dont know why I'm now.. but it is entertaining to read
    and you would always be dubbed as a super noob in uto and life
    and so what if you dont play in sparta, players like you make the game sad yet entertaining, and im sure you would farm out to sparta if you can..js
    The original pirate nub

Enthusiast
    bounce and sagebro2.... stop feeding the trolls. ...

persian, check WA :D
    The strong do what they can and the weak suffer what they must

Dementia - Old School - BeastBlood - BlameMod

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by Persain View Post
    er...with their science i'd of assumed rune cost and -wpa get negated, and stealth for rune stealing can litteraly be one of the most important ops u do in war. i mean its not like it takes 500k runes to nado someone down, and if it saves a raze thats a huge bonus for the 20-30 stealing ops u are diverting from ns. WT arent THAT strong that they protect runes.

#2...honestly if they really did -hours that probubly single handedly cost them the war. increased offensive losses for lower gains completely negates and long term war prospects.

#3 low be isnt devastating as its inevitable its why td lowring tpa losses 10-20% max isnt going to help on a war changing strategy since its only for 1 opening war ns run(in most wars)...and as bounce said u dilute or release anyway. probably coulda gotten away with just losing the tpa if they'd kept homes/towers so they still had magic :|

Then again if im reading it right i see 0 towers, 20% rax in builds....seems differnt than i'd of run....everyone needs towers, and doesnt need rax if u're going full attacker kd :P
    science wise ,they were generally around 100% production, but it matters not if you got no towers. and they also got a -15% spell success, so even still there modded is drop. Makes nado's more difficult

2. that plus we casting BL, with emeral..made quad taps easy

3. It would've helped early on , means saved razed. and even still as it diluted they would've had more op power for longer. 1-2 waves more of ns could change the tide

no towers cost them, but also fyi there calc rwpa wasnt that great either, meaning on par with us. so again Nado's as you suggested would've been unlikely
    The original pirate nub

Strategy Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by astron View Post

<3..
    @artci. fair enough :D

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by astron View Post

only cause im drinking...

wait i thnk i might be drunk
    volunteer to sit me @astron?
    The original pirate nub

I like to post
    Lol arctic be happy I started something here. A top war and no one even posted stuff. Hell, I hardly support everything I said but sometimes you gotta start at a point where it starts a discussion.

Without me or Matija posting this forum is dead and boring. Reading the comments, it does seem sleepy majorly ****ed up. Should've at least included 3-4 rogues to do the GA WTs in their set-up too.

Yes it should be ignored, as in dont reply to you, which i dont know why I'm now.. but it is entertaining to read
    and you would always be dubbed as a super noob in uto and life
    and so what if you dont play in sparta, players like you make the game sad yet entertaining, and im sure you would farm out to sparta if you can..js
    Yeah well, that's just like your opinion dude.

Thread Information