Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: 5:12 unjust raze in war

Regular

5:12 unjust raze in war

5:12 kingdom razed into a tight war between 9:18 and 3:18 any help or advice we could get they only a few provs but large just tryin to be jerks.

Veteran
    Looks like an FSU kd. Either diplo with them and cf or withdraw mintime and declare on them. Imo, the latter route is the fun one, though does require good wpa and some pretty good coordination on your side. Challenging yourself to take down such enormous provinces is a lot of fun and a great learning experience for new players though.
    -Nox-

Now playing a well prepared bacon rogue. Seasoned the little piggie with peper, thyme and rosemary. Put in the oven with potatoes under it so those get baked in the seasoned fat dripping down. Asparagus with cherrytomatoes, olives and basil on the side. Hmmmmmm.

546706 total books in Palem's superfun uhm hoi challenge.
    Made utopian faeries fly.
    Age 72 war win crown and honour crown.

Post Demon
    First that war you are fighting is not tight, 9:18 have no chance to win even with outside interference.

Second are you sure your kingdom did not offend 5:12 in any way previously, as a player in a similair kingdom I'd be able to name quite a few scrub kingdoms who got overly zelious on us early age because they could not handle a smaller kingdom retaliating their hits. We did not punish a single one yet, and we don't plan to since it is generally just pointless and a waste of resurces to go on a quest for vengeance, but some prefer to keep scores and run arround attempting to get even with every scrub kingdom on the server for any offense, real or immagined.

I would suggest doing diplo, if you are struggeling with 9:18 you are no match for 5:12. Do you know by any chance if they are working together? I think I saw a few provinces with names like Agression something in 5:12 earlier this age but I could be wrong.

Regular
    we used to be 1 kingdom with 5:12 but every 1 made it clear to split up, and no its not close now 3:18 woke up more it was not a war we wanted... but we have done 0 to 5:12 since leaving didnt even bother them in there 2 wars...the whole reason we split is because they are always flipping out bout everything and being smug jerks...but thats just our personal feelings towards each other we yave had 0 aggressive actions on thrm since leaving.

Regular
    anyway it is what it is...just annoying they are 5x my size and have to wait til i get war to cheap shot me...pretty sad if u ask me especially since i havent attacked or opped them since leaving...they were jyst trying to help 3:18 pk the chain which they failed at...but they certainly arent players that will help new ones join

Scribe
    they arent new players. we just warred them. Why they would raze you I don't know but don't let size scare you.
    aggression dude left fairly early in war after being chained. Teamwork is pretty limited to the top 3 if at all.

Regular
    anyway it is what it is...just annoying they are 5x my size and have to wait til i get war to cheap shot me...pretty sad if u ask me especially since i havent attacked or opped them since leaving...they were jyst trying to help 3:18 pk the chain which they failed at...but they certainly arent players that will help new ones join

Regular
    we were up 1200 acres when i posted that too after each 1st wave...not so close now

Scribe
    oh were you one of the guys that left them during war?

So really not similar at all?

Scribe
    May 10 of YR6 The leader of AggressioN AvErAgE PlaguE has chosen to join AggressioN is the Liquor(9:18).
    All in AggressioN AvErAgE PlaguE gather their possessions and depart this kingdom forever.

if you leave a kingdom midwar you shouldnt be surprised that they might be mad at you. I totally understand why you left , but you should have done so before or after war.

Regular
    they knew we were splitting and leaving... they started the war that no 1 was aware of or ready for to try to hold ppl there...it ended up causing more to leave then prolly would have... the war was started to make us look bad but i dont feel bad for leaving nor should i just because of someone elses dirty tricks

Regular
    avg plague is not me fyi... i dont know if there war was over or not when he came i had left weeks prior...and they didnt hit avg

Post Demon
    outch so they cheapshot their former buddies, seems I got the wrong idea about the situation. Leaving a kingdom when in war is generally frowned uppon, even if it was a bad kingdom with a selfish king that would throw his own kingdomfellors under the bus and take war loses just to be able to grow himself.

Regular
    perhaps but when they started a surprise war i was 2 ticks from defection and they had knew me and some others were leaving...i guess for this very reason cause they knew they were gonna be lame later and hope it justified because i left... tho again they were informed and not 1 prov knew of a propose war at 4am us east time was coming, even his ppl were in pump sci and wiz mode. o well figured i would put it out there guess it is what it is, would figure ppl would have better things to do with their life, i mean were just a new kingdom

Thread Information