Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 9101112 LastLast

Thread: 7:15 Suicide Squad

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by Sheister View Post
    Clearly it is time to action 7:15!

/me whips out his stirring stick...
    I propose this wonderful idea. At the start of the age, each 25man KD creates a forum thread so everyone who wants to complain about that kingdom has a centralized spot.

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by stealth4785 View Post
    I propose this wonderful idea. At the start of the age, each 25man KD creates a forum thread so everyone who wants to complain about that kingdom has a centralized spot.
    Seconded! Complaints hotline included
    Josh; leader of a lovable band of misfits, Pinoys, and probable virgins.

My Raging Clue

*If a Utopian falls in the woods, and no-one is around to see him...was he still bottom-feeding?

I'd like to file a complaint.

::concern::
    Josh and stealth have similar forum names and, I assume, play in the same KD. It's difficult for me to distinguish who is who at times without concentrating due to the fact the forum nicks begin with an "s" and end in several digits.

::suggested solution to the corresponding problem::
    S0830887 could be renamed to "MyNameIsJosh". That would truly make things easier for everyone and this world a better place to live in.
    Age 65 - FreeakStyle - FeyrPlay Alliance Win - Dwarves Stole My Bike
    Age 66 - FreeakStyle - #1 Honor & Warring Kingdom - Making FS Great Again
    Age 67 - BeastBlood - #1 Honor Human(Prince) - Steve from Walmart
    Age 68 - BeastBlood ft OldSchool - #1 Honor Kingdom & Avian - We Are All Feyr
    Age 69 - Ancient Spartans - #1 Kingdom in The History of Utopia - Clever Use of Words
    Age 70 - Ancient Spartans - #1 Land(25325 acres) & NW Faery - Spartan of Redeeming Qualities

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by MyNameIsMatija View Post

Josh and stealth have similar forum names and, I assume, play in the same KD. It's difficult for me to distinguish who is who at times without concentrating due to the fact the forum nicks begin with an "s" and end in several digits.

S0830887 could be renamed to "MyNameIsJosh". That would truly make things easier for everyone and this world a better place to live in.
    I cannot confirm nor deny that josh and I are in the same kingdom. I read your complaint and understand your frustration. I appreciate your suggestion and will keep it in mind.

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by MyNameIsMatija View Post

You're absolutely right that my current usernme is super stoopid.

Also I honestly have no idea who stealh4785 is! I also get the impression we play together though

My Raging Clue

*If a Utopian falls in the woods, and no-one is around to see him...was he still bottom-feeding?

Postaholic
    Quote Originally Posted by s0830887 View Post
    Feint - this is likely worth essentially nothing atm, but I will happily resolve anything like this and return GC stolen through eowcf if it happens in the future. Just pm me and I'll deal with it.

PS the guy who stole is horrified to see this. He's one of them gentle types - real gentle. Like just before intercourse, staring deep into her eyes and whispering "are you sure?" gentle.
    You encourage your guys to steal into ppl eowcf. This is not a one time incident. So don't expect ppl to respect your war or eowcf stance in future then. Good luck!

Enthusiast
    Eh i thought SS has disbanded?

Burn it down!

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by JusticeLeague View Post
    You encourage your guys to steal into ppl eowcf. This is not a one time incident. So don't expect ppl to respect your war or eowcf stance in future then. Good luck!
    I haven't seen one message or even one conversation that would support your statement that Josh encourages stealing into EoWCF. Unless you have direct proof that he encourages this behavior just leave it at the fact that what happened was an isolated incident.

I am in the same kingdom and Slack.

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by JusticeLeague View Post
    Yeah - why do you say that? In your mind, a player (accidentally) steals into eow and you've decided that I systematically order people to steal into eowcfs? Really?

My Raging Clue

Veteran
    Eh **** it. Whatever. Stupid thread and I'm out

My Raging Clue

Quote Originally Posted by Heathen View Post
    Eh i thought SS has disbanded?
    not yet Sir. We're still alive

Ok so who are we razing again?
    It is better to remain silent at the risk of being thought a fool, than to talk and remove all doubt of it.

Regular
    Go to kd page, press random, select a target, raze, profit, ????

Quote Originally Posted by 7thghost View Post
    Go to kd page, press random, select a target, raze, profit, ????
    Pro advice, thanks man.
    It is better to remain silent at the risk of being thought a fool, than to talk and remove all doubt of it.

Thread Information