Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: 7:15 Suicide Squad

Of course. Korp can handle all the rules lawyering and DB interpretation, Steel handles the insults, we get all the other trolls in for razing and Duke PKing and tears. This will be quite satisfactory.
    "having fun warring when you have whoring and number 1 as a goal is totally pointless..." - Korp
    "while I heart shiester when we both play serious and are in the same kingdom, I hate shiester on the forums and pretty much disagree with everything he says. Even he knows this." - Flogger asking me out on a date

The devs have made a decision to kill competitive utopia and have thereby killed my interest with it.

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by 7thghost View Post
    again no idea about any of that, all I know is we were sub 53k acres when we hit them.. like I said, they steal our resources and they expect to go scot free?????
    Uh, I can see right now that you weren't sub 53k acres from my own kingdom, so if that was an agreed upon term, I don't think you guys complied with it, but again I'm just going on what my source told me.

Regular
    obviously we aren't sub 53k with land from the hits and they knew we would hit if they stole from us, I mean you have to be ****ing stupid to let someone steal from you and not steal something back.

Quote Originally Posted by 7thghost View Post
    obviously we aren't sub 53k with land from the hits and they knew we would hit if they stole from us, I mean you have to be ****ing stupid to let someone steal from you and not steal something back.

So, 7:15 wanted a war with specific terms, then they stole gold into the prep of their arranged war partner, then when the partner did something back, they got whiney and want to call DB?

L
    O
    freaking L

Yeah, if I see any schenanigans from 7:15, I am definitely RKing their dukes.
    "having fun warring when you have whoring and number 1 as a goal is totally pointless..." - Korp
    "while I heart shiester when we both play serious and are in the same kingdom, I hate shiester on the forums and pretty much disagree with everything he says. Even he knows this." - Flogger asking me out on a date

The devs have made a decision to kill competitive utopia and have thereby killed my interest with it.

who are these fu..... ghettos ??
    Dementia 4 Life

I don't think anyone knows or cares.
    Age 65 - FreeakStyle - FeyrPlay Alliance Win - Dwarves Stole My Bike
    Age 66 - FreeakStyle - #1 Honor & Warring Kingdom - Making FS Great Again
    Age 67 - BeastBlood - #1 Honor Human(Prince) - Steve from Walmart
    Age 68 - BeastBlood ft OldSchool - #1 Honor Kingdom & Avian - We Are All Feyr
    Age 69 - Ancient Spartans - #1 Kingdom in The History of Utopia - Clever Use of Words
    Age 70 - Ancient Spartans - #1 Land(25325 acres) & NW Faery - Spartan of Redeeming Qualities

Veteran
    7:15 is my KD. I am surprised to see this on here, and also disappointed as usual to see people talking about things they've heard through Uto Chinese whispers as though they know it to be first hand truth.

As far as I know, no-one from my KD has been stealing from eowcf. Who does that? The losses alone make it worthless. I have never received a PM about oow steals from a single prov this age, so while I can't prove it didn't happen (when you have 25 players how can you possible know every action they take every second of the game?) it seems strange to me that you could claim my kd is stealing through war stance in an endemic fashion, but also no-one has ever messaged me to complain or mention it. Does that seem at odds?

As far as 2:1 - Mansoor ****played us hard earlier in the age, telling us he would let us prep and then stealing all our gc and waving us repeatedly when he knew we had war lined up vs CoL.

We tried to organise a proper war vs them this time instead of razing into their wars or something, and we had set a date. Firstly, 2:1 went above the acre cap right away. Take from that what you will. It is true that one of our provinces stole from them - approx 2mil gc - which LS was messaged about and as far as I was aware that was resolved via pm. I would like to point out that we ofrered them a pre-war cf to avoid stuff like this, but they declined it. I would also ask where the gc came from - how does a 3k acre avian stack 11mil GC in 24hrs? I would like to know who funded them, as no doubt there seems a deal was in place.

Sheister - you and I don't know each other, but if we did you would know I am absolutely reasonable and I think I generally have a decent rep as being easy to work with. For you to be sabre-rattling over info coming from tertiary sources (which people learn at high school level is completely unreliable for a variety of reasons) is pretty juvenile, and speaks to a desire to FSU. If you wanna FSU, that's fine, but don't wrap it up and present it as this legit and noble cause.

2:1 - you ****ed us once, and you ****ed us twice. Your short term focus has cost you this war, and we will never have conflict with you. Had you been more reasonable and avoided prematurely ejaculating all over us, we could have had a fight which you almost certainly would have won, given all your GC funding, your failure to adhere to acre caps, and the rest. I look forward to you telling me all about why I'm wrong and why you're justified doing what you're doing over and over and I look forward to everyone accusing me of crying and reminding me that "there's no rule against deal breaking". Well, they're right. There's also no rule about pulling out of a war vs an opponent who repeatedly proves they cannot be trusted.
    Josh; leader of a lovable band of misfits, Pinoys, and probable virgins.

My Raging Clue

*If a Utopian falls in the woods, and no-one is around to see him...was he still bottom-feeding?

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by Sheister View Post
    So, 7:15 wanted a war with specific terms, then they stole gold into the prep of their arranged war partner, then when the partner did something back, they got whiney and want to call DB?

L
    O
    freaking L

Yeah, if I see any schenanigans from 7:15, I am definitely RKing their dukes.
    Again, my source states the only terms were an agreed upon start date and 53k acre cap.

Two points - on current conflict we offered CF to Mar 7 when war terms agreed and was outstanding until 23rd when it was withdrawn. Wasn’t involved in term discussion but my understanding was date and acre cap were only agreed terms. Not sure how much we stole, but then refusing cf seems to imply they wanted ops allowed. When they waved for land a few hours ago (out of retaliation I guess they are saying) they breached one of the only two terms which was the acre cap. They are already above the acre cap by about 2k acres and that is before the acres from their wave on us come in.

Second point on stealing into eowcf. This is not something we have decided to do. Would be interested to hear from the multiple kingdoms we did this to. On my part, I know I did this accidentally a few days ago where we had a kingdom flagged as exiting eowcf 24 hours too early. I suspect I wasn’t the only one in kingdom to make this mistake so I can understand the other kingdom being annoyed. I didn’t realise the mistake until 24 hours later when they popped up in targets again and had already spent what I stole. Given we were in ramp up for war I couldn’t offer anything currently but happy to contact the province I stole from and let them know when I’m next in eowcf with low thieves and lots of cash that they can take back what I took. Very much doubt that we have done this to multiple kingdoms

Quote Originally Posted by JusticeLeague View Post
    Myself plus numerous kingdoms feedback that this 7:15 always steal gc into ppl's eowcf.
    Such a treat...so I must make sure who I am getting back...waiting patiently for them to get into war.
    are you going to PK SS again? We didnt do anything. Or you just hated the kingdom name coz you remember something?

Forum Addict
    Lol so much ****talking.

I will write in 2 hours. Me and wife have GoT night so gotta prioritize that before i answer these dumb idiots.

Raze 'em all!

Veteran
    Say whatever you want, Mansoor. Every word you have spoken to us this age has been toxic. Every thing you have done you've conventiently found some excuse for. You're so deep in the way you play that you can't even see it anymore. There is no conversation to be had with the self-righteous and the unreflective. You will not get a war from us - we'll just hunker down, go afk, and do whatever - idc. We have nothing to lose and nothing to gain.
    Last edited by s0830887; 03-10-2017 at 13:51.
    Josh; leader of a lovable band of misfits, Pinoys, and probable virgins.

My Raging Clue

*If a Utopian falls in the woods, and no-one is around to see him...was he still bottom-feeding?

Regular
    I guess I should go get my popcorn now..

Quote Originally Posted by s0830887 View Post
    7:15 is my KD. I am surprised to see this on here, and also disappointed as usual to see people talking about things they've heard through Uto Chinese whispers as though they know it to be first hand truth.
    RACIST!

Sheister - you and I don't know each other, but if we did you would know I am absolutely reasonable and I think I generally have a decent rep as being easy to work with. For you to be sabre-rattling over info coming from tertiary sources (which people learn at high school level is completely unreliable for a variety of reasons) is pretty juvenile, and speaks to a desire to FSU. If you wanna FSU, that's fine, but don't wrap it up and present it as this legit and noble cause.
    I am sure you are a fine person. I am just this bored. As to juvenile? We are playing an online game.... is maturity an issue?

Thread Information