Page 18 of 30 FirstFirst ... 8161718192028 ... LastLast

Thread: Sparta vs Sleepy

Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Vasp View Post
    Coss you nublet, i thought you were much much better than you really are. This war was won 36 hours into it by sparta. The problem is you didnt see it but I sure did. You have no ubers, you cant hold the land you have, our ritual is done, dragon is done and our ubers are massing off and tpa. The problem is you associate land to winning wars. You see, winning wars is what I do best. Its about having a control over strategical resources and land isnt one of them in this game. Land is cancer, lower tpa, lower wpa. You never "beat us down".On the contrary, you were! the thing is, you are not very good in wars, hence you were blind and could not see it. The 1/3 in your kingdom page shows that while we will have 4/4. Coss, you are all blah blah but you lack the skills to play this game at a top level. Surrender now or be farmed. Im hoping for the latter. Hugs n kisses

-love vasp
    Vaspieboy, behave yourself.

He's also very cute.

#IloveVasp
    Age 65 - FreeakStyle - FeyrPlay Alliance Win - Dwarves Stole My Bike
    Age 66 - FreeakStyle - #1 Honor & Warring Kingdom - Making FS Great Again
    Age 67 - BeastBlood - #1 Honor Human(Prince) - Steve from Walmart
    Age 68 - BeastBlood ft OldSchool - #1 Honor Kingdom & Avian - We Are All Feyr
    Age 69 - Ancient Spartans - #1 Kingdom in The History of Utopia - Clever Use of Words
    Age 70 - Ancient Spartans - #1 Land(25325 acres) & NW Faery - Spartan of Redeeming Qualities

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by Nibornibor View Post
    Vaspieboy, behave yourself.
    sorry sorry, that guy just pisses me off a lot. keeps complaining and QQing, this is a game, u were bested move on. I can go to sleepy next age to teach you if u want, pending approval from my god mr bart

love u matija

Regular
    sorry sorry, that guy just pisses me off a lot. keeps complaining and QQing, this is a game, u were bested move on. I can go to sleepy next age to teach you if u want, pending approval from my god mr bart

love u matija
    You won't be allowed to do that. We can't loose our only spanitard :/

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by Nibornibor View Post
    You won't be allowed to do that. We can't loose our only spanitard :/
    oh thank god, last thing I wanted is to go to sleepy (I hear they lose more wars than warseekers :( )

It's the same bloodline I hear.
    Age 69 - Ancient Spartans - #1 Kingdom in The History of Utopia - Clever Use of Words
    Age 70 - Ancient Spartans - #1 Land(25325 acres) & NW Faery - Spartan of Redeeming Qualities

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by MyNameIsMatija View Post
    It's the same bloodline I hear.
    figures..

Post Fiend
    So where is Shai, last timeI saw him he was talking about how we only had 24 hours left and had a 10% chance.

Im concerned, anyone know where he is? he ok? #lookingforshai

Veteran
    Coss you nublet, i thought you were much much better than you really are. This war was won 36 hours into it by sparta. The problem is you didnt see it but I sure did. You have no ubers, you cant hold the land you have, our ritual is done, dragon is done and our ubers are massing off and tpa. The problem is you associate land to winning wars. You see, winning wars is what I do best. Its about having a control over strategical resources and land isnt one of them in this game. Land is cancer, lower tpa, lower wpa. You never "beat us down".On the contrary, you were! the thing is, you are not very good in wars, hence you were blind and could not see it. The 1/3 in your kingdom page shows that while we will have 4/4. Coss, you are all blah blah but you lack the skills to play this game at a top level. Surrender now or be farmed. Im hoping for the latter. Hugs n kisses

-love vasp
    A war is not won till last fat cow is f***ed ... twice;) I like it how you avoid the main topic of being a bunch of liars;) Anything else is short term, but that thing will follow you ;) Not sure you realize but you're making more and more enemies in this game. I learned it the hard way myself that is bad for the kd in long term. Unlike you I've been beating down alliances for ages on my own, till I made way to many enemies to be able to secure a single CF and got wasted warring every other few days having people waiting for me out of the wars non-stop.
    Last edited by coss; 12-10-2017 at 09:45.

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by coss View Post
    A war is not won till last fat cow is f***ed ... twice;) I like it how you avoid the main topic of being a bunch of liars;) Anything else is short term, but that thing will follow you ;) Not sure you realize but you're making more and more enemies in this game. I learned it the hard way myself that is bad for the kd in long term. Unlike you I've been beating down alliances for ages on my own, till I made way to many enemies to be able to secure a single CF and got wasted warring every other few days having people waiting for me out of the wars non-stop.
    Coss, I was in Cambodia 3 days before the war and joined it 24 hours after it started. I dont do the diplo of the kingdom, I dont know what happened but I trust that our guys did the right thing. Regardless, I dont care about diplo. Like I said before, i only care about winning wars. I truly admire Bart, Matija, Fury, thanh, cascade and all the rest of them because they really do care about in game relations (with other kingdoms) and diplomacy. Most of them have friendships with leaderships of other kingdoms. I admire that. But I dont care about diplo :P You and your people were cocky in this forum, talking about how u guys defeated us etc etc. But now that it seems you are losing, dont QQ about me throwing back a little bit of what you gave us when this started. Assume the defeat, move on and we can have peace and a good relation. Anywayz, nice war. You can end it whenever u want and do whatever later.

Reading this thread, i saw few of sleepy leader claiming that sparta is a liar and how good sleepy is in this war (ns alot and 90% on winning side). On the other side, sleeply LS is mad on sparta dragging the war. I am a noob from some ghetto kd... would like to know why sleepy conplain when they think that it is a 90% sure win war that they can farm land from sparta so mad about it? Or is sleeply LS know that they are going to lose the war soon that make them so mad and rage in the forum?

I really don't have many good relations to speak of haha. I think this no Rogues setup, well first of all it can't AW so wtf. Anyway, I don't really understand strategy that well, to me it seems like you make an educated guess and then you see how it holds up against the challenges the game throws at you. Nobody gets it right all the time, nothing to be ashamed of, it's a game that would be horribly boring if things were predictable all the time.

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by Thelord View Post
    Reading this thread, i saw few of sleepy leader claiming that sparta is a liar and how good sleepy is in this war (ns alot and 90% on winning side). On the other side, sleeply LS is mad on sparta dragging the war. I am a noob from some ghetto kd... would like to know why sleepy conplain when they think that it is a 90% sure win war that they can farm land from sparta so mad about it? Or is sleeply LS know that they are going to lose the war soon that make them so mad and rage in the forum?
    It’s because they didn’t build TD’s again. Lololl

Veteran
    Coss, I was in Cambodia 3 days before the war and joined it 24 hours after it started. I dont do the diplo of the kingdom, I dont know what happened but I trust that our guys did the right thing. Regardless, I dont care about diplo. Like I said before, i only care about winning wars. I truly admire Bart, Matija, Fury, thanh, cascade and all the rest of them because they really do care about in game relations (with other kingdoms) and diplomacy. Most of them have friendships with leaderships of other kingdoms. I admire that. But I dont care about diplo :P You and your people were cocky in this forum, talking about how u guys defeated us etc etc. But now that it seems you are losing, dont QQ about me throwing back a little bit of what you gave us when this started. Assume the defeat, move on and we can have peace and a good relation. Anywayz, nice war. You can end it whenever u want and do whatever later.
    Well you see, the diplo you don;t care about got you in the position of still being in this war. I have log from fury where cascade said that he wanted to surrender min time after you guys do a max gains wave but changed his mind because I told him we would hit you after the war if you do that because I find it outside the "friendly" terms. On the other hand ... don;t mind Shai lol, he is angry you guys keep doing max gains on him:)) Doubt you saw me say the words "we won" in all the posts I made. For me winning or losing are same thing as soon as I get what I want from a war. Again, different people, different way of thinking. Only problem I have with your kd right now is the wrong attitude and the lies. Other than that ... you have the activity and you have the skills to war, nothing there, but to keep on spreading lies is just something I can not stand. If I am fair to you and friendly and you just keep on spreading lies to take advantage ... then we have a problem. I could just notice you when we got out of the war with BB when we had the stocks but I didn't cause your guys said have different plans so I went on and did something different planning to wait for someone else to notice. Instead your kd just noticed 2 hours later. You think you had ANY chance in a war where we were prepared?:)) Don't make me laugh:) I will surender right now if I know you would war me again in a b2b but I know you will not cause you'd get trashed.

Now that is the problem I have with your kd. Going all nice and cuddly to take advantages and backstab, that is the problem;)

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by coss View Post
    Well you see, the diplo you don;t care about got you in the position of still being in this war. I have log from fury where cascade said that he wanted to surrender min time after you guys do a max gains wave but changed his mind because I told him we would hit you after the war if you do that because I find it outside the "friendly" terms. On the other hand ... don;t mind Shai lol, he is angry you guys keep doing max gains on him:)) Doubt you saw me say the words "we won" in all the posts I made. For me winning or losing are same thing as soon as I get what I want from a war. Again, different people, different way of thinking. Only problem I have with your kd right now is the wrong attitude and the lies. Other than that ... you have the activity and you have the skills to war, nothing there, but to keep on spreading lies is just something I can not stand. If I am fair to you and friendly and you just keep on spreading lies to take advantage ... then we have a problem. I could just notice you when we got out of the war with BB when we had the stocks but I didn't cause your guys said have different plans so I went on and did something different planning to wait for someone else to notice. Instead your kd just noticed 2 hours later. You think you had ANY chance in a war where we were prepared?:)) Don't make me laugh:) I will surender right now if I know you would war me again in a b2b but I know you will not cause you'd get trashed.

Now that is the problem I have with your kd. Going all nice and cuddly to take advantages and backstab, that is the problem;)
    Coss, if believing that helps you sleep better, Im not gonna try to convince you as to why you are wrong. Regarding Cascade, yeah he might have wanted to wd min time but I came back from my vacations in cambodia, grabbed the leash of my war elephant and TRAMPLED you all to death! MUAHAHAHAHAHAHA Anyways, we werent going for crown this age, so if u would have noticed us we would have just ruined ur attempt to crown :P FSU! Anyways coss, it has been a pleasure, great war. Like i said before, surrender now or we will farm you. Its not a threat at all, its just a fact :P Send my best to shai.

Thread Information