Quote Originally Posted by Vasp View Post
You mean the war against warseekers in which you were forced to bring 4 other kingdoms to hit into our war to force a win? Yeah I remember that war.

Now that we have won, allow me to express a few things.

1) You guys are sore sore losers.
2) Lack skills and knowledge of the game despite the years you have played it.
3) You spend your time in these forums talking about your glory days but you only had them cause you didnt have real competition.
4) You get one chance per age to defeat me leading a war (sorry coss u failed yet again)
5) You dont learn your lessons, the U wanted b2b and had to apologize after a min time surrender.
6) You guys are very very very cocky
7) What was coss saying again, i couldnt hear him due to all of this Bi.. slapping.

#10%beats90%
#Ihavecossforbreakfast

poopsie! what on earth are you talking about XD :P
Lol what? Im referring to my time in Jesters and a war we had VS someone else. Got no clue what you are talking about. We got 4 days prep time after a 20K explore done straight oow VS a KD that preped for us for 14 days then lied and noticed. We took 10K land despite that and got 3 cows that will do wonders in the future. I'm not sore at all. I said congrats to the win and I look forward to farming you in 72H.

Show some class. If you are like this in victory I can only imagine how you are in defeat.