Page 29 of 30 FirstFirst ... 1927282930 LastLast

Thread: Sparta vs Sleepy

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Aha View Post
    I see. Seems cowardly to request the button from someone 10M smaller no? or did the 1/3 war wins contribute to that decision and you require everything you can to finally secure a win?
    Not sure what's more cowardly, to play your game and get them to wave you or dealbreak as they did.

Quote Originally Posted by coss View Post
    Not sure what's more cowardly, to play your game and get them to wave you or dealbreak as they did.
    Tell me more about this fantasy land of **** that never happened. Is it beautiful their? Maybe one day when I'm the leader of a 1/3 failure KD, I too can see it.
    "She was a vixen and though she be but little, she is fierce"

Post Fiend
    Wait wait wait...lemme get this straight.

From looking at the KD page - you started with 3 cows, 10M+ bigger in NW, 30k acres more - and you still wanted the button?

If that ain't cowardly, I think we need to re-define what that word means lol

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by ellivort View Post
    Tell me more about this fantasy land of **** that never happened. Is it beautiful their? Maybe one day when I'm the leader of a 1/3 failure KD, I too can see it.
    as I said, if I ever do deals with you again, I'll mail it to you after we go to notary first;)

Veteran

From looking at the KD page - you started with 3 cows, 10M+ bigger in NW, 30k acres more - and you still wanted the button?

dude, when notice expired the nw gap was just 2 mil, with us having over 50% of the armies in training. We had plans to wave them in a couple of hours but they did it first. We were in prosperous with good income, why would I rush it?

We couldnt wave them once our armies in training came in if both kds wanted war due to nw range. And waving them straight at notice drop from prosperous with only gs and hosps in would had been plain stupid.

Since they were to small in nw we needed them to full wave us with our armies all home so we would suffer a buttload of losses and get in declare range. They waited an extra day to bleed themselves of some more gc before they full waved us, and even after that we couldnt declare. We had to release an additional 125k troops to get in range.

So yes, in order for it to go to war we needed them to wave us and give us button to drop us into range

Seeing how they interfeered in our conflict with Sparta its pretty resonable? Given that they wanted a war
    Last edited by Shai; 19-10-2017 at 09:50.
    People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf.

as I said, if I ever do deals with you again, I'll mail it to you after we go to notary first;)
    Sounds good then we don't have to worry about your crying
    Last edited by ellivort; 19-10-2017 at 13:32.

Wait, how did we interfere in your Sparta conflict? War was over, the end.

Also, you didn't want to give the button because you were hoping to outgrow us so as to run, not sure why, it's all for fun right?

I like to post
    Quote Originally Posted by faegan View Post
    Like previously stated: no terms, just notice. Take your whining up with sleepy leadership who were happy to give this CF. I understand Elit's point of view, but it's not relevant here. There was no term attached to the notice deal, so if desired, the notice could have been given even during war.

More drama! Come on people :)
    Actually its relevant. I never told you broke deal (i have no info for deal terms). Im comment about this kind play in general. Its simple not ethical and bad sportsmen ship. You can gain temporal advantage but in long turn you will loss more. Game is so small and same people play it. Giving some respect to other can make life for every one much better.
    “the mystery of life isn’t a problem to solve, but a reality to experience.”
    ― Frank Herbert, Dune

“I should've suspected trouble when the coffee failed to arrive.”
    ― Frank Herbert, Dune

Post Fiend
    UGh... who do I need to F.. to get an easy war like coss. Hey coss, how u doing mate! This is the 2nd easy war of the age, give me tips plz.

Quote Originally Posted by Vasp View Post
    UGh... who do I need to F.. to get an easy war like coss. Hey coss, how u doing mate! This is the 2nd easy war of the age, give me tips plz.
    It's only way he can win a war. Vasp, you'd have to be an utter and total game failure like coss. We took pity on them. They were trying so hard to compete... It was the least we could do. It is plainly obvious why they are 1/3.

Veteran
    You only need to make deals with the right guys to get DB lol

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by ellivort View Post
    It's only way he can win a war. Vasp, you'd have to be an utter and total game failure like coss. We took pity on them. They were trying so hard to compete... It was the least we could do. It is plainly obvious why they are 1/3.
    Sometimes win is not everything lol. As I said it many times, different people different thinking, different kind of playing. Not sure where you saw me crying but w/e lol. I won't start to trow name-calling and other things as you do, but I can tell you that we're quite happy to be in this war. Only thing I am not happy with is that some people like you still think they can dealbreak when they want to.

bad boy Vasp :( Be a poop dude...be nice

coss is funny said noone ever
    Rob|BiO
    "BRING IT ON"
    Find us on utonet at #bio-public

Thread Information