Page 13 of 30 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast

Thread: Sparta vs Sleepy

Quote Originally Posted by MyNameIsMatija View Post
    Because you are too stubborn? Astron can take you on, after that admin crown his ego almost matches yours.
    After Sparta gave them the crown by cheating you mean.

Actually, I'll correct myself. Ego->courage. Finally astron has the support of his KD after that backstabbing and admin supported chart position. Courage comes from that very support. It's not a deep intrinsic thing (except for special cases like me who can turn **** around in their heads), it comes from the support of others. Astron, you should be careful though, you can't win every age, be wary of the foundation your courage and support are built on. Without establishing real human connections your success is just a short lasting rush, an addiction you will seek to replicate but never feel fulfilled :)
    Age 65 - FreeakStyle - FeyrPlay Alliance Win - Dwarves Stole My Bike
    Age 66 - FreeakStyle - #1 Honor & Warring Kingdom - Making FS Great Again
    Age 67 - BeastBlood - #1 Honor Human(Prince) - Steve from Walmart
    Age 68 - BeastBlood ft OldSchool - #1 Honor Kingdom & Avian - We Are All Feyr
    Age 69 - Ancient Spartans - #1 Kingdom in The History of Utopia - Clever Use of Words
    Age 70 - Ancient Spartans - #1 Land(25325 acres) & NW Faery - Spartan of Redeeming Qualities

Enthusiast
    It's silly that Bart admits that he cheated to crown which is against the rules of the game. But day in and out this gutter-ija boy is crying n crying n crying. Did you not learn from Bart to stop crying?

Quote Originally Posted by Mansoor View Post
    To bad people in both kds are so bad at reporting back. we need more trashtalking!

Shai is it still 50/50?
    It's 90-10 now Sleepy favour.

They keep max gaining and hitting easy targets to make it look more even then it is. We are just nsing away all their offense now and soon they have no pure attackers over 750K nw or 500k off. Then we start massing the DEs hard.

They can keep it up for 24h more then the emerald fly and their ritual is up and we get one up. Then it turns farmfest.

To quote Quintus: "People should know when they're conquered".
    People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf.

Quote Originally Posted by Elit View Post
    I think Shai is feel embarrassed and its why he don't post or he spend all night drinking after calculate war paper.
    Im kinda 50/50 about it :D
    I wish I was out all night drinking! Sadly just alot at work and then some gym time after late in the evening. No real life right now :(
    People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf.

Quote Originally Posted by home.alone View Post
    It's silly that Bart admits that he cheated to crown which is against the rules of the game. But day in and out this gutter-ija boy is crying n crying n crying. Did you not learn from Bart to stop crying?
    Cheated as much as anyone else does but it's nice to hear you agree he in fact crowned. Read this other thread that's hot right now. You have CP literally admitting that they do exactly as protector tells them. The so called feyrplay alliance that GBs people if fights are not feyr. It's all the same, the difference is that Bart did all of this from scratch, finding talent in ghettos and so forth. People like astron have been playing for over a decade and still they can't hold a candle to Bart in terms of leadership skills. It's because Bart makes you feel he cares about your well being and then he actually does, not just pretends to be to further own goals (astron) or doesn't even bother to pretend because he doesn't understand his true role as a leader (Francis). Do I agree with Bart's methods? Nah, I'd do it the hard way, the basically impossible way. Would I pick him over people who are not caring and therefore shouldn't be leading? Yeah, for sure.
    Age 69 - Ancient Spartans - #1 Kingdom in The History of Utopia - Clever Use of Words
    Age 70 - Ancient Spartans - #1 Land(25325 acres) & NW Faery - Spartan of Redeeming Qualities

Enthusiast
    Looks like Astron has a new fan. Do you shout Astron Astron while fapping aswell?

I'm not the one jumping to his aid and making a disgusting job of it. The fact that I'm a minority in this opinion tells me I'm in the right forum. The fact that basic human decency alludes you and in fact you feel it is something worthy of ridicule makes me question your upbringing. I guess your parents weren't very caring, maybe what I say can resonate with you on that level.

Enthusiast
    I'm not the one jumping to his aid and making a disgusting job of it. The fact that I'm a minority in this opinion tells me I'm in the right forum. The fact that basic human decency alludes you and in fact you feel it is something worthy of ridicule makes me question your upbringing. I guess your parents weren't very caring, maybe what I say can resonate with you on that level.
    When people start talking about upbringing and include parents in a silly forum fight, shows how mentally scarred you are.

Enthusiast
    Move on kids. Its about the current war.

You are the result of it, I include anything I might think preludes to the results given, I just try to understand the world. For some reason you feel the need to fight me, it might be that nobody supports you and that you lack any real courage to fight the status quo. You only fight change because it scares you. Your brain is doing its best to keep you at a standstill because it fears the unknown. The brain is rather simple really, most of the time it's just trying to keep us safe from danger. That's why stress exists in the first place. Problem is this system is outdated by a few thousands of years and we need to learn how to trick ourselves.

this war is odd
    Always odd

- | S 1 3 3 7 Y | -

Veteran
    Cheated as much as anyone else does but it's nice to hear you agree he in fact crowned. Read this other thread that's hot right now. You have CP literally admitting that they do exactly as protector tells them. The so called feyrplay alliance that GBs people if fights are not feyr. It's all the same, the difference is that Bart did all of this from scratch, finding talent in ghettos and so forth. People like astron have been playing for over a decade and still they can't hold a candle to Bart in terms of leadership skills. It's because Bart makes you feel he cares about your well being and then he actually does, not just pretends to be to further own goals (astron) or doesn't even bother to pretend because he doesn't understand his true role as a leader (Francis). Do I agree with Bart's methods? Nah, I'd do it the hard way, the basically impossible way. Would I pick him over people who are not caring and therefore shouldn't be leading? Yeah, for sure.
    It's not the cheating but the way of thinking that got Bart into sh!t. He thinks the few of the kds playing in the top are making some arrangements so rest do not win or climb the top and that same kds are going to CF to make it harder for rest to come in top. HOWEVER what he misses is that he got these CFs when he went for top and what he did? "Friendly wars", not to call it different. It's not how the game should be played and is the reason why Sparta is always one age up, one age doing FSU. Real kds understand when a fight is lost or when they don;t have a chance to war and win and would give up some acres. He keeps blaming me of surrendering 2 fast to BB but has NO IDEA what was happening in that war. Unlike him or his minions I do not ruin the game for others and understand when I lose a war. His mentality of a "warring" kd with 20 t/m and 5 attackers and the crying when he can't climb the top cause of these t/m unable to do attacks but just ops in a 2 weeks war is what is causing him the problems. Same as others they can;t play without 20 t/m because they have no idea how to do it but on the other hand there is a lot of crying going on when they can't grow and accuse rest of the kds aiming for the top about bad treatment.

So yes ... it's the attitude and way of thinking that makes the difference between the kds and there is no conspiracy behind it. Unlike Bart and a few others, and I won't give names, rest in the top respect each other and don't try to play this game just to screw everyone up but to have fun and enjoy the game. Hate and frustration is what got Bart and now his minions in the situation they are now where no one trusts the name of Sparta or any player associated to them. Grow up, change your mentality and maybe you'll actually enjoy this game.

I don't have to change anything to enjoy this game. I'm sitting here at rank 100 having a blast with the couple of people that actually log in. It's nice to dream we will one day be good enough to win a competitive war.

Enthusiast
    You see, the difference is that when Bart trolls me here, he doesn't get personal and knows how to troll me right at the line but not cross it. That is art. You, Matija, however, have no class.
    The strong do what they can and the weak suffer what they must

Dementia - Old School - BeastBlood - BlameMod

Thread Information