Page 10 of 30 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast

Thread: Sparta vs Sleepy

Quote Originally Posted by Mansoor View Post
    hmm, Sparta T/M's unhit, can they do any damage on those human sages? if yes, then Spara might be able to turn this around.
    Sparta t/ms arent unhit at all. They are actually the focus of attention right now. They will be going down 1 by 1 the next 24-48h. Then we shall see how the orcs and undeads with no defense manage to hold out. Since they hardly have def specs left, the nsing takes alot of elites, which will soon be noticed.

War is still 50/50 :)
    People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf.

I like to post
    Quote Originally Posted by Shai View Post
    Sparta t/ms arent unhit at all. They are actually the focus of attention right now. They will be going down 1 by 1 the next 24-48h. Then we shall see how the orcs and undeads with no defense manage to hold out. Since they hardly have def specs left, the nsing takes alot of elites, which will soon be noticed.

War is still 50/50 :)
    This is very tricky question. From one side orc have clear superior gains, when both sides trade so many lands x4 its result most from time you have 50%+ unbuilt. Its bring some other important moments....

P.S. !
    Aren't sleepy Humans? I think Human vs orc/undead combo can make you feel embarrassed again this age :P
    Last edited by Elit; 10-10-2017 at 08:48.
    “the mystery of life isn’t a problem to solve, but a reality to experience.”
    ― Frank Herbert, Dune

“I should've suspected trouble when the coffee failed to arrive.”
    ― Frank Herbert, Dune

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Bart of Sparta View Post
    Nw gap is shrinking. Does sleepy have what it takes? Coss stated he does not like long wars hence pulled out vs BB 5K land down. It seems he changed his mind now and will work on trying to put Sparta to 50% nw before eoa even though hes 20K land up.

Stay tuned!
    If they want to stay till EOA is all good to me, this war will be like emeriti vs pandas last age if needed;) I have the time for it and I don't have frustrated people as they do;). Their advantages (dragon and ritual) end in 2 days. We shall see how it goes then. And ofc NW gap was closing as we did razes with all bigs last wave lol. Check again in 48 hours.

I like to post
    Funny how you didn't have that patience vs BB and pulled out of a war ahead to go for crown, but now suddenly things are different :) ?

Forum Addict
    Didn't ever think I would root for Coss...but hey I rather have AIDS than Cancer.

Forum Addict
    Funny how you didn't have that patience vs BB and pulled out of a war ahead to go for crown, but now suddenly things are different :) ?
    Maybe he is a smart gut and knew he would lose the war longterm but in this war he feel certain of a win...

I like to post
    Didn't ever think I would root for Coss...but hey I rather have AIDS than Cancer.
    I rot for Coss all time but still want Shai to feel embarrassed!
    BTW i hope you wont have AIDS or Cancer. Its not something to joke.
    ― Frank Herbert, Dune

― Frank Herbert, Dune

Forum Addict
    Quote Originally Posted by Elit View Post
    Hahahahahaha :P

1. Almost every kingdoms is full with n00bs. Its include Emeriti/BB being one from "TOP" kingdoms.
    2. Kingdoms being full with 1 nation. Many other kingdoms did same in past.
    3. Kingdom not wake up for hits = medium quality ghetto
    4. Kingdom with no ally = 99.9% from all kingdoms in game

I think you gave reasons to 99.9% from kingdoms in Utopia to be proud. No doubt this is your best achievement in Utopia! :P

How i told you, You/SWEA was just lucky guy noting more. Next age Pew Pew did same with fake Rage and Drix was lucky guy. Only difference is this time many kingdoms decide to react and not let same BS work for second age in raw. Well we failed it because first we let Pew Pew to chart shape honor chart and second We let Drix to abuse his deal so he finish n2 for NW when its was supposed to be BB.

Don't limit your vision to just 1 age or 1-2 kingdom names. Its was first major intentional farm out for chart shape. This repeat many times and still going from age 58 till now. AMA was victim age 58 but few ages back its was Emeriti when Binar = ext Pew Pew co leader is now Emeriti co leader. This is bad for every one in game.

Age 59 this had huge negative reaction from TOP and its age when CJ/Nesta start his path for land chart. During this time TOP 3 was AMA/BB/CR and most used tactic was "soft diplomacy" doing deals for free acres. Its what they learn and used in new better level and its pissed later both CR and BB but its result how game was accepted from top so CJ/Nesta are product from it.

Bart joined game age when i retire so he have see both bad practice about soft diplomacy and arranged wars/friendly farming. He just copy it and bring to new extreme level. Its complete wrong but you cant put all blame on him. He is product how many kingdoms played for long.

SWEA and AMA are not around from long. Pew Pew gone too, BUT all this started age 58. Bishop did attempt to act and action this but devs stooped him. Its why game play develop in this terrible way. Im glad last age new devs did correct decision to action this play. If this wont work more kingdoms/players will naturally stop use it.

Elit, sometime I wonder if you are just dumb for real or just acting.

1. In age 58 not all kd:s were full of noobs. if you think all are noobs then you are one too? Or wait, you are romanian, that is worse.
    2. How many other did it in the past and won with all from same country? And especially later ages when players are hard to come by. Just getting 25 swedes was difficult.
    3. Agree
    4. maybe now, but you were allied with BB and PewPew. Others were allies with each other. Now there are no allies anymore.

Sometimes I am amazed how difficult it is for you to understand basic things. You are talking about age 58 SWEA as it was age 72...

Forum Addict
    Quote Originally Posted by Elit View Post
    I rot for Coss all time but still want Shai to feel embarrassed!
    BTW i hope you wont have AIDS or Cancer. Its not something to joke.
    May allah forgive me!

I like to post
    Elit, sometime I wonder if you are just dumb for real or just acting.

1. In age 58 not all kd:s were full of noobs. if you think all are noobs then you are one too? Or wait, you are romanian, that is worse.
    2. How many other did it in the past and won with all from same country? And especially later ages when players are hard to come by. Just getting 25 swedes was difficult.
    3. Agree
    4. maybe now, but you were allied with BB and PewPew. Others were allies with each other. Now there are no allies anymore.

Sometimes I am amazed how difficult it is for you to understand basic things. You are talking about age 58 SWEA as it was age 72...
    1.Over ages i have found just because some one have "famous name" or was in TOP kingdom dont mean he is good player. I call for reason most from ppl n00bs because they are...Calling me Romanian or any other nation cant really offend me. I cant hate nations i can dislike concrete people.
    2. How i told you SWEA is just lucky guy you didunt really win, if we use now day standards you will be removed from chart too. Still if you want to look over past 1 nation kingdoms i can refer to very old Fratzia. They was main Romanians and very successful kingdom for time they play not jsut one age. Very old Sanctuary (around age 42-45) was main azn kingdom. Not sure if all .ma Most like ASF will know better. They was good kingdom not for just 1 age too.
    4.AMA/BB/Pew Pew and Simains was ally. You had no ally but you miss main. First its was my ally what gave you free crown. Second we are not ABS. If you had to compete with ABS you will have finished 2vs1 long ago before you take acres from Simians. We didn't power play you at all. Its why i was ally with BB-Flogger for so long. He have sense for fairness!

What you fail to understand is im not talk about SWEA its about intentionally farming out for chart shape because you hate kingdom X. Its started age 58 on major level, its follow next age too. This kind play proved to be "successful" so many kingdoms start follow this model.

My point is if this was stooped effective age 58 its wont have escalated over ages so much. Now its easy to blame Bart but he is result from what started age 58.
    ― Frank Herbert, Dune

― Frank Herbert, Dune

Postaholic

Legoland 24 danes + 1 norwigen living in denmark.
    Tivoli all danes.

Both winners and same country.

Ofc this was not later age, but then you can also say it was harder to win back then vs not so many players.
    To be fair take away Cato the Elder, Mordor, Warkrazz and my self there hasent relly been that many great dane players, alot of good players great no so that should make it harder also ?

Also i belive Elit is bulgarien
    Last edited by Mike^; 10-10-2017 at 10:50.

Forum Addict
    We can discuss all day all night. I crowned many times but SWEA is my crown jewel. That one I am truly proud with. But you dont know how it is managing 24 swedes and Korp where majority of the kingdom not played in a top 50 kingdom.

Mike: true i did mention Tivoli in my slack kd channel but we didnt remember if they crowned. Was a cool kd but my all time favourite kd was Morgoth Minions, such a cool name and banner they had!

Lets see if sleepy can bring down those T/M:s!

Forum Addict
    Time to go home Elit! Thank you for the entertainment. I tried getting you pissed but no luck today :D
    Where you playing these days? Sleepy?

I like to post
    Time to go home Elit! Thank you for the entertainment. I tried getting you pissed but no luck today :D
    Where you playing these days? Sleepy?
    Go home safe and don't worry for me. No one can piss me off easy :)
    Some time ago when RPP alliance and CR did GB on AMA its resulted all give up doing diplo with me and send me Munk. Turned 5 kingdoms cant take me down when its come to diplo and forum fight! :)

Mike is correct, im from Bulgaria. Im sure age when you "Crown" with SWEA is one from best for you because its was way to crazy age. I have no bad feeling for you or SWEA at all. All my blame is on my own ally not you and second im talk about it in general.

You say won but its not really won its was gift because one hate other more and its main problem. Win must be result from compete where better one win. Some ages better one is result from dirty play but its still legit. When ppl start "compete" with intentional farming out its kill all reasons for keep play game. Its why i stop it. No point waste your time for game like it.

Im not in sleepy. Long time ago me and coss started kingdom together. Now we are on good terms but ONLY when both from us are in different kingdoms :D
    Last edited by Elit; 10-10-2017 at 12:53.
    ― Frank Herbert, Dune

― Frank Herbert, Dune

Veteran
    Funny? No. But this one became personal cause they keep on being a bunch of stubborn liars. Guess they took all the great in you, including being a bunch of jackasses that refuse to withdraw when they are getting jammed. I tried to be nice to them till one point and guess what, they returned the favor as they did when they lied like 12 years old kids about not noticing us. One of the parties will end farmed. Guess who has 2 attackers left over 1 mil nw and 3 left over 500k mo and their rogues getting chained and massacred to sh!t? You are right! They are. Farming time coming soon. And btw, ONLY reason why they are still in NW and Land range is cause they don;t want to win the war but keep us in war as much as possible and since the start they didn't aim to win the war or if that's how they plan a war to be won ... then their problem.

@Bart, that awesome t/m strong setup of yours didn;t ns even 10% the amount of army we ns-ed so far. And we are just starting:) They failed a nm/ns wave to sh!t and ns-ed just 3k troops and managed to hit my guy not even to half land. In return we droped an orc to nothing with NS even if it was not planned just for the show:D
    Last edited by coss; 10-10-2017 at 14:36.

Thread Information