Page 23 of 30 FirstFirst ... 132122232425 ... LastLast

Thread: Sparta vs Sleepy

Quote Originally Posted by Vasp View Post
    You mean the war against warseekers in which you were forced to bring 4 other kingdoms to hit into our war to force a win? Yeah I remember that war.

Now that we have won, allow me to express a few things.

1) You guys are sore sore losers.
    2) Lack skills and knowledge of the game despite the years you have played it.
    3) You spend your time in these forums talking about your glory days but you only had them cause you didnt have real competition.
    4) You get one chance per age to defeat me leading a war (sorry coss u failed yet again)
    5) You dont learn your lessons, the U wanted b2b and had to apologize after a min time surrender.
    6) You guys are very very very cocky
    7) What was coss saying again, i couldnt hear him due to all of this Bi.. slapping.

#10%beats90%
    #Ihavecossforbreakfast

poopsie! what on earth are you talking about XD :P
    Lol what? Im referring to my time in Jesters and a war we had VS someone else. Got no clue what you are talking about. We got 4 days prep time after a 20K explore done straight oow VS a KD that preped for us for 14 days then lied and noticed. We took 10K land despite that and got 3 cows that will do wonders in the future. I'm not sore at all. I said congrats to the win and I look forward to farming you in 72H.

Show some class. If you are like this in victory I can only imagine how you are in defeat.
    People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf.

Post Fiend
    coss what are u smoking? I msged u asking why u quit when going 50%. Have you lost your mind? Im not talking about backingoff b2b, all im saying is that if there is a b2b i wont be leading it. Each age, 1 chance. We are smaller than you... but i dont care (did you notice that) I want the 4/4 war wins not the land! You still dont get it right? You play this game to crown land, I play this game to win wars. Your game style depends on u whoring on people. My game styles revolves around outsmarting people. congrat son ur land I guess? I guess even the losers have to find a win in a loss to feed their big ego. :P
    Last edited by Vasp; 14-10-2017 at 00:28.

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by Shai View Post
    Lol what? Im referring to my time in Jesters and a war we had VS someone else. Got no clue what you are talking about. We got 4 days prep time after a 20K explore done straight oow VS a KD that preped for us for 14 days then lied and noticed. We took 10K land despite that and got 3 cows that will do wonders in the future. I'm not sore at all. I said congrats to the win and I look forward to farming you in 72H.

Show some class. If you are like this in victory I can only imagine how you are in defeat.
    You were in jesters? thats awesome!!! I WAS IN JESTERS 2! We can be friends after all. Hugs to shai you are my new bff! GOOOOOOOO JESTERSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Needs to get out more
    Yeah, whoring principals are different. It can create problems for whoring kingdoms that are use to different style.

I for one find it unjustifiably hard to teach the simple mechanism of wackamole. You're probably thinking why? I have no idea. It's like people troll themselves as stupid to achieve your apathy.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bishop View Post
    Correct me then, instead of being a dick about it.
    love that thick mahogany back with no belly carve or anything...pure thick wood ! The thing ROCK is made of !
    ________
    Weed bowls

http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=...+say&FORM=VDRE

You were in jesters? thats awesome!!! I WAS IN JESTERS 2! We can be friends after all. Hugs to shai you are my new bff! GOOOOOOOO JESTERSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
    I helped Scontan and Ravenx build Jesters (started as Narwahls then later became Jesters). I was probably gone when you joined them and I also played as Danny there when I came back after a turn in pewpew or fratzia. Can't remember which one it was :p

Heck even Korp was in Narwahls :)
    People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf.

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by Shai View Post
    I helped Scontan and Ravenx build Jesters (started as Narwahls then later became Jesters). I was probably gone when you joined them and I also played as Danny there when I came back after a turn in pewpew or fratzia. Can't remember which one it was :p

Heck even Korp was in Narwahls :)
    Oh thats awesome shai! i didnt know this at all! My respect!! Im a big fan of ravenx, sadly he is not here with us! Take care shai great war!

Post Fiend
    Wow 3 huge humans gonna cause so much trouble for Spartan in b2b. Well played. I think everyone are looking forward to watching round 2.

Keep up the great work!

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by Paradise View Post
    Wow 3 huge humans gonna cause so much trouble for Spartan in b2b. Well played. I think everyone are looking forward to watching round 2.

Keep up the great work!
    Seriously, u guys have been getting everything wrong day after day... why dont you guys just sit down, not speak and watch the big boys play this :P

Remember when your kingodom claimed we wouldnt have dragon and ritual and were sending msgs of TIC TOC... you get everything wrong. My advice, just do the opposite of what you think. itll be 100% right.

Veteran
    Seriously, u guys have been getting everything wrong day after day... why dont you guys just sit down, not speak and watch the big boys play this :P

Remember when your kingodom claimed we wouldnt have dragon and ritual and were sending msgs of TIC TOC... you get everything wrong. My advice, just do the opposite of what you think. itll be 100% right.
    That tic toc put a smile on my face. Some kd posted that in the warforum from a losing position. A week later when it became appearant why they werent winning it, the clock stopped (they didnt feel like posting their daily tic tocs anymore). Having your opponents post stuff like that in the war forum makes it so much more satisfying when you finally win.
    -Nox-

Now playing a well prepared bacon rogue. Seasoned the little piggie with peper, thyme and rosemary. Put in the oven with potatoes under it so those get baked in the seasoned fat dripping down. Asparagus with cherrytomatoes, olives and basil on the side. Hmmmmmm.

546706 total books in Palem's superfun uhm hoi challenge.
    Made utopian faeries fly.
    Age 72 war win crown and honour crown.

I like to post
    Quote Originally Posted by coss View Post
    I learned that from your guys. Always say the truth��

We wait you in 72h as you promised btw. You won! Congrats!
    Ps: your report is wrong. Missing around 6k land. Btw did you notice you are smaller as well?
    You did good job WD in time set your KD in best shot for b2b.
    You know i root for you and your wife :P
    “the mystery of life isn’t a problem to solve, but a reality to experience.”
    ― Frank Herbert, Dune

“I should've suspected trouble when the coffee failed to arrive.”
    ― Frank Herbert, Dune

R1 War 1 vs Whore 0
    R2 Coming soon

Go go go Sparta.
    Age 65 - FreeakStyle - FeyrPlay Alliance Win - Dwarves Stole My Bike
    Age 66 - FreeakStyle - #1 Honor & Warring Kingdom - Making FS Great Again
    Age 67 - BeastBlood - #1 Honor Human(Prince) - Steve from Walmart
    Age 68 - BeastBlood ft OldSchool - #1 Honor Kingdom & Avian - We Are All Feyr
    Age 69 - Ancient Spartans - #1 Kingdom in The History of Utopia - Clever Use of Words
    Age 70 - Ancient Spartans - #1 Land(25325 acres) & NW Faery - Spartan of Redeeming Qualities

Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by MyNameIsMatija View Post
    Go go go Sparta.
    So much winning!

I love how the sparta hate group all rally behind the idea of a B2B but dont comment about how Sparta b%tch slapped coss yet again. #ihavecossforbreakfast

Regular
    I guess people hate you when you are the best. #jealousmuch? Viva España!

Quote Originally Posted by Castille View Post
    I guess people hate you when you are the best. #jealousmuch? Viva España!
    You think you are the best for wi nning one war? lolololol. I love how Spartans think they are suddenly the best cause they won one war. Just let disregard all the cheating that Sparta has done and every other ****play. They won one war now they are the best there is out there!!

Thread Information