Page 26 of 30 FirstFirst ... 162425262728 ... LastLast

Thread: Sparta vs Sleepy

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by Mansoor View Post
    Vasp - you are so Utopia durig early 2000 where the game was full of teenagers like you acting out on the internet.
    He becomes more unhinged by the day. He was doing so well for a while.
    'We bow down before no man.' - Ancient Spartans
    ~Fury of Sparta~

Quote Originally Posted by Bananamancer2000 View Post
    War agreed after a prosperous or what? Where's the promised B2B, I see Sparta didn't train a thing and explored 15% in the last 12 hours.

5:6 noticed us a day after war was over into EoWCF so we had to CF Sparta who are now free to explore away.

Questions is, how much did Bart pay 5:6 to notice us into eowcf? Did he take a loan from Astron? So many questions!
    People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf.

I like to post
    Quote Originally Posted by Shai View Post
    5:6 noticed us a day after war was over into EoWCF so we had to CF Sparta who are now free to explore away.

Questions is, how much did Bart pay 5:6 to notice us into eowcf? Did he take a loan from Astron? So many questions!
    Coss seemed happy to CF and include an EOW CF + 5 days prep clause, which I agreed to. This means you can now (try to) farm 5:6, then come back for us in YR10. At least, that's what Coss intended and I respect that :)

Paranoia strong up there in land of self inflated importance, eh Shai? I think they have meds for that .
    "She was a vixen and though she be but little, she is fierce"

Quote Originally Posted by Bart of Sparta View Post
    Coss seemed happy to CF and include an EOW CF + 5 days prep clause, which I agreed to. This means you can now (try to) farm 5:6, then come back for us in YR10. At least, that's what Coss intended and I respect that :)
    Lies, Coss doesn't know of this happiness emotion.

I like to post
    Quote Originally Posted by Shai View Post

I cant understand this kind play. Notice in post war? Ok so why bother to make notices deal at all if some one can send it in post war? Its really lame play, well i know Shai deserve it but still i think its bad.
    “the mystery of life isn’t a problem to solve, but a reality to experience.”
    ― Frank Herbert, Dune

“I should've suspected trouble when the coffee failed to arrive.”
    ― Frank Herbert, Dune

I like to post
    Quote Originally Posted by ellivort View Post
    Paranoia strong up there in land of self inflated importance, eh Shai? I think they have meds for that .
    Paranoia certainly increased when the game was bought by active players who still hang out with their old KD-mates. Lets say we all miss Bishop's ruthless unpartizan justice.

Last I checked, notice is notice of Cf ending unless otherwise stated.Why wait 3 days of eow to give notice of 3 days? Seems logical.

So no hitting into fake Hostiles (or non existent ones). Can't notice while other KD in eow. If you get a notice you MUST cf all other kds in range cuz logic. No choice. Any other non sensical rules we should be aware so we dont offend such delicate sensibilities.

Man there are some delicate flowers up there in the top 5.

Is it so bizarre to think a KD might just want to end cf to open higher targets and have easier access to war at some point. Is it possible some kds might just want to, ya know, play the game and dgaf about chartshaping, crowning or backroom dealings.

Paranoias a killer boys.
    Last edited by ellivort; 17-10-2017 at 21:34.

Quote Originally Posted by Elit View Post
    I cant understand this kind play. Notice in post war? Ok so why bother to make notices deal at all if some one can send it in post war? Its really lame play, well i know Shai deserve it but still i think its bad.
    Lame play? We had no terms other than 72h of intent to drop cf. Messages in EOW are what? 120%? 2 pts on the meter? Please, tell me more about how lame it was.
    Last edited by ellivort; 17-10-2017 at 23:54.

I like to post
    ellivort, Main reason for people to make Cfs with notice is because every one want to have relative fair chances to prepare for incoming conflict. When you send notice to another kingdom during his post war time you effective cut time they have for prepare. Post war is for recover from war, you didunt had any war so you have noting to recover. Notice from 3 days is for both kingdoms have his time to prepare for incoming fight. When you send notice during post war you effective drop time what have your opponent and its unfair. Its why i call it lame/cheap play. If its don't break your deal terms its legit but still very unethical and its bring only problems in long turn.
    Here is second very important moment too. Conflict from war looked unsolved and chances for b2b war was very high. Now your notice force Sleepy to look for CF. So your actions had direct affect in this conflict too. Its very unfair and lame.

Im not Shai fan. He did to kingdom i was in past something similar to what you are doing now. I still didn't forget or forgive him/binar for it. This kind play really make long turn enemy. My advice is don't play like it.
    Last edited by Elit; 18-10-2017 at 04:29.
    “the mystery of life isn’t a problem to solve, but a reality to experience.”
    ― Frank Herbert, Dune

“I should've suspected trouble when the coffee failed to arrive.”
    ― Frank Herbert, Dune

ellivort, Main reason for people to make Cfs with notice is because every one want to have relative fair chances to prepare for incoming conflict. When you send notice to another kingdom during his post war time you effective cut time they have for prepare. Post war is for recover from war, you didunt had any war so you have noting to recover. Notice from 3 days is for both kingdoms have his time to prepare for incoming fight. When you send notice during post war you effective drop time what have your opponent and its unfair. Its why i call it lame/cheap play. If its don't break your deal terms its legit but still very unethical and its bring only problems in long turn.
    Here is second very important moment too. Conflict from war looked unsolved and chances for b2b war was very high. Now your notice force Sleepy to look for CF. So your actions had direct affect in this conflict too. Its very unfair and lame.

Im not Shai fan. He did to kingdom i was in past something similar to what you are doing now. I still didn't forget or forgive him/binar for it. This kind play really make long turn enemy. My advice is don't play like it.
    Like previously stated: no terms, just notice. Take your whining up with sleepy leadership who were happy to give this CF. I understand Elit's point of view, but it's not relevant here. There was no term attached to the notice deal, so if desired, the notice could have been given even during war.

More drama! Come on people :)
    Cuddly Panda Troll

PyroManiaCs Official Troll from April 13th 2014 to January 2015

Enthusiast
    Less terms, more wars..

I like to post
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkmoore View Post
    Less terms, more wars..
    Give longer EOW CF, introduce a gc stacking cap and remove homes pumping. Then there will be less terms and more wars.

Edit: Oh and if you do that, also remove land-bonus from WWs (only give honor/science).

Quote Originally Posted by Bart of Sparta View Post
    Give longer EOW CF, introduce a gc stacking cap and remove homes pumping. Then there will be less terms and more wars.

Edit: Oh and if you do that, also remove land-bonus from WWs (only give honor/science).
    You forgot to say that they also need to reserve #1 spot for you, Bart....
    Cuddly Panda Troll

PyroManiaCs Official Troll from April 13th 2014 to January 2015

ellivort, Main reason for people to make Cfs with notice is because every one want to have relative fair chances to prepare for incoming conflict. When you send notice to another kingdom during his post war time you effective cut time they have for prepare. Post war is for recover from war, you didn't had any war so you have noting to recover. Notice from 3 days is for both kingdoms have his time to prepare for incoming fight. When you send notice during post war you effective drop time what have your opponent and its unfair. Its why i call it lame/cheap play. If its don't break your deal terms its legit but still very unethical and its bring only problems in long turn.

It was up to Sleepy to negotiate terms. We didn't give 3d notice of war. We gave 3 day notice of cf ending as was required by agreement. So it's our responsibility to make sure our enemy is fully pumped before we attack? Interesting at this altitude. When you are out of eow it's open season. There is no official or unofficial protection granted UNLESS negotiated through Diplo. Quit accusing us . We've done nothing more than play the game.

P.S Sleepy: Hit button boys. 3 messages demanding us to give and you get, but dont press. Stop wasting OUR time.

Thread Information