Thread: Sparta vs Sleepy

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    I like to post
    Quote Originally Posted by Mansoor View Post
    I have ****loads to be proud of:

1. a kingdom full of noobs
    2. a kingdom full of swedes
    3. a kingdom that didn't woke up at night to hit (some did, majority didnt)
    4. a kingdom with no allies

You seem to remember all that ****, i forgot everything except that we crowned. And if we crowned last age we would still be in chart. SWEA did in no way cheat or break any rules. Just like Sleepy farmed out Bart this age, nothing they could do about it and nothing we could do about it. Did we play dishonorably? Well, we didn't play honorably or stupidly. But to claim that we wouldn't be on the charts is just silly. Pewpew decided to hit you instead of us. You can ask Binar or anyone who played in pewpew that age if SWEA and PewPew had any agreement on farm out. You shouldn't have hit pewpew into our war, you got greedy.

Now lets forget the past, and just remember how i beat you to the crown and focus on sleepy vs sparta.

Will sparta T/M turn the war in their favor?
    Hahahahahaha :P

1. Almost every kingdoms is full with n00bs. Its include Emeriti/BB being one from "TOP" kingdoms.
    2. Kingdoms being full with 1 nation. Many other kingdoms did same in past.
    3. Kingdom not wake up for hits = medium quality ghetto
    4. Kingdom with no ally = 99.9% from all kingdoms in game

I think you gave reasons to 99.9% from kingdoms in Utopia to be proud. No doubt this is your best achievement in Utopia! :P

How i told you, You/SWEA was just lucky guy noting more. Next age Pew Pew did same with fake Rage and Drix was lucky guy. Only difference is this time many kingdoms decide to react and not let same BS work for second age in raw. Well we failed it because first we let Pew Pew to chart shape honor chart and second We let Drix to abuse his deal so he finish n2 for NW when its was supposed to be BB.

Don't limit your vision to just 1 age or 1-2 kingdom names. Its was first major intentional farm out for chart shape. This repeat many times and still going from age 58 till now. AMA was victim age 58 but few ages back its was Emeriti when Binar = ext Pew Pew co leader is now Emeriti co leader. This is bad for every one in game.

Age 59 this had huge negative reaction from TOP and its age when CJ/Nesta start his path for land chart. During this time TOP 3 was AMA/BB/CR and most used tactic was "soft diplomacy" doing deals for free acres. Its what they learn and used in new better level and its pissed later both CR and BB but its result how game was accepted from top so CJ/Nesta are product from it.

Bart joined game age when i retire so he have see both bad practice about soft diplomacy and arranged wars/friendly farming. He just copy it and bring to new extreme level. Its complete wrong but you cant put all blame on him. He is product how many kingdoms played for long.

SWEA and AMA are not around from long. Pew Pew gone too, BUT all this started age 58. Bishop did attempt to act and action this but devs stooped him. Its why game play develop in this terrible way. Im glad last age new devs did correct decision to action this play. If this wont work more kingdoms/players will naturally stop use it.
    Last edited by Elit; 10-10-2017 at 08:28.
    “the mystery of life isn’t a problem to solve, but a reality to experience.”
    ― Frank Herbert, Dune

“I should've suspected trouble when the coffee failed to arrive.”
    ― Frank Herbert, Dune

Forum Addict
    Quote Originally Posted by Elit View Post
    Hahahahahaha :P

1. Almost every kingdoms is full with n00bs. Its include Emeriti/BB being one from "TOP" kingdoms.
    2. Kingdoms being full with 1 nation. Many other kingdoms did same in past.
    3. Kingdom not wake up for hits = medium quality ghetto
    4. Kingdom with no ally = 99.9% from all kingdoms in game

I think you gave reasons to 99.9% from kingdoms in Utopia to be proud. No doubt this is your best achievement in Utopia! :P

How i told you, You/SWEA was just lucky guy noting more. Next age Pew Pew did same with fake Rage and Drix was lucky guy. Only difference is this time many kingdoms decide to react and not let same BS work for second age in raw. Well we failed it because first we let Pew Pew to chart shape honor chart and second We let Drix to abuse his deal so he finish n2 for NW when its was supposed to be BB.

Don't limit your vision to just 1 age or 1-2 kingdom names. Its was first major intentional farm out for chart shape. This repeat many times and still going from age 58 till now. AMA was victim age 58 but few ages back its was Emeriti when Binar = ext Pew Pew co leader is now Emeriti co leader. This is bad for every one in game.

Age 59 this had huge negative reaction from TOP and its age when CJ/Nesta start his path for land chart. During this time TOP 3 was AMA/BB/CR and most used tactic was "soft diplomacy" doing deals for free acres. Its what they learn and used in new better level and its pissed later both CR and BB but its result how game was accepted from top so CJ/Nesta are product from it.

Bart joined game age when i retire so he have see both bad practice about soft diplomacy and arranged wars/friendly farming. He just copy it and bring to new extreme level. Its complete wrong but you cant put all blame on him. He is product how many kingdoms played for long.

SWEA and AMA are not around from long. Pew Pew gone too, BUT all this started age 58. Bishop did attempt to act and action this but devs stooped him. Its why game play develop in this terrible way. Im glad last age new devs did correct decision to action this play. If this wont work more kingdoms/players will naturally stop use it.

Elit, sometime I wonder if you are just dumb for real or just acting.

1. In age 58 not all kd:s were full of noobs. if you think all are noobs then you are one too? Or wait, you are romanian, that is worse.
    2. How many other did it in the past and won with all from same country? And especially later ages when players are hard to come by. Just getting 25 swedes was difficult.
    3. Agree
    4. maybe now, but you were allied with BB and PewPew. Others were allies with each other. Now there are no allies anymore.

Sometimes I am amazed how difficult it is for you to understand basic things. You are talking about age 58 SWEA as it was age 72...

Thread Information