Page 11 of 30 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast

Thread: Sparta vs Sleepy

I like to post
    Yea good job having 3x Sparta's sci on human/sages after I handed you the age 1 hour OOP.

Not sure what you mean with doing favours. I did you the biggest favour you could possibly wish for, in return you refused a termed CF and tried to force a mild non-compete (85% range clause) on Sparta.

I don't approve of them lying about not noticing, that is one thing that I'd never do and I wouldn't have noticed you. But, since it's my KD and my people I have no choice but to support whatever choices they make.

Also, if I'd been in charge I probably would've found a way to justify DBing the U for land and let them end up farming their land to me (instead of now to Ronins). But that's another story!

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Bart of Sparta View Post
    Yea good job having 3x Sparta's sci on human/sages after I handed you the age 1 hour OOP.

Not sure what you mean with doing favours. I did you the biggest favour you could possibly wish for, in return you refused a termed CF and tried to force a mild non-compete (85% range clause) on Sparta.

I don't approve of them lying about not noticing, that is one thing that I'd never do and I wouldn't have noticed you. But, since it's my KD and my people I have no choice but to support whatever choices they make.

Also, if I'd been in charge I probably would've found a way to justify DBing the U for land and let them end up farming their land to me (instead of now to Ronins). But that's another story!
    I gave them a no interest CF same as I did with rest there was nothing like no-competing clause in it. They benefited from it a lot;) Unlike them I told them they can explore and I won't notice them if they get into 25% we agreed on and I didn't lie lol.

As for the the favor you made, I never asked for it. And I am not sure it was a favor that we weren't able to get a war till yr 6 and had to give free cfs to everyone. And by the time we actually warred people could stock gold and move sci just where interest is,as BB did and as Sparta did;)

I like to post
    U werent obliged to give free CFs to everyone. That was your own choice.

Looks like a fun war :D
    Age 65 - FreeakStyle - FeyrPlay Alliance Win - Dwarves Stole My Bike
    Age 66 - FreeakStyle - #1 Honor & Warring Kingdom - Making FS Great Again
    Age 67 - BeastBlood - #1 Honor Human(Prince) - Steve from Walmart
    Age 68 - BeastBlood ft OldSchool - #1 Honor Kingdom & Avian - We Are All Feyr
    Age 69 - Ancient Spartans - #1 Kingdom in The History of Utopia - Clever Use of Words
    Age 70 - Ancient Spartans - #1 Land(25325 acres) & NW Faery - Spartan of Redeeming Qualities

We decided to notice Sleepy was my decision. It wasn't bart's decision. I take responsibility for my action. Bart shouldn't take the blame for this war. I don't know who is sleepy or Coss is. I'm new to utopia after taking a long time off. It was my decision, not Bart. If you have a problem with it, take it to me. Please leave bart alone on this war. Thanks

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by thanh83 View Post
    We decided to notice Sleepy was my decision. It wasn't bart's decision. I take responsibility for my action. Bart shouldn't take the blame for this war. I don't know who is sleepy or Coss is. I'm new to utopia after taking a long time off. It was my decision, not Bart. If you have a problem with it, take it to me. Please leave bart alone on this war. Thanks
    Man I was in Cambodia on vaca with the gf boss and these guys message me saying we were gonna go war coss... I DIDNT GET TO RIDE AN ELEPHANT BECAUSE OF YOU COSS. #ihatecoss #spartansridelephantstowar?

Post Fiend

What he means to say is that he was for the notice and to be quite honest, we should have done you dirty. After all the slander and crying coss is doing. My intentions have always been honest and I have always bad proof of facts and reason behind decisions made.

Once again, we had no intention of noticing sleepy until meep ran his big mouth and dragged sleepy into it. I wouldn't put it past them either from what I've been seeing. Although, once both sides showed their reasoning it came down to coss being all for the war, "did not want to back out of it" to him requesting we retract as extend the notice to a more convenient notice for him and poor sleepy. Us, being the ****playing kd we are said yeah man no problem we will accommodate your needs no problem, we'll grab you a box of cleanex as well. So, we gave him the extra time and prep he needed, because that's how dirty we are.

46 hours into war....

Coss: u better win this:)
    Coss: cause else b2b is coming
    Coss: i hate goodbye waves
    Me: Eh
    Coss: i said what i had to say
    Coss: i am sick of your stupid frustrated orcs
    Me: I've only woken up about hour ago and driving
    Coss: and unless u want to get your ass wooped u better stop all hits and wd in 2 hours or plan your win

Inspiring words from such a respectable guy to such a ****playing opponent.
    As expected, we did not respond in the way he preferred. But good luck to sleepy as well.

** The kingdom of 7:20 **
    Total land exchanged: -1,085 (546/676)

Oh dear god.... it's happening.. we're losing guys... our next wave is coming up soon...

What do we do? Stop hits and let coss max gain per request and then we can surrender so he can prep to notice ronin.

Gtfo with the endless nonsense. Your tears are obnoxious and we're running out of tissue already.

Edit: let's face the facts here, your opinions were made up before you clicked this thread. I expect nothing different.
    Last edited by Xist; 10-10-2017 at 20:00.
    'We bow down before no man.' - Ancient Spartans
    ~Fury of Sparta~

Veteran
    Not my fault he keeps saying the word coss. I fail to see where I blame Bart of anything. And I have no problem with it other than letting anyone know sparta even if claimed to be new blood and leadership acts the same.

I like to post
    Youre lucky Im not in charge. Would never have given ya extra prep time esp after you sold out your KD to BB (again, how much money was transferred?).

Had such high hopes for thus age based on the **** u been claiming for ages on how u hated CR tactics and weremt gonna CF anyone. First thing u do is CF all and pump 6 weeks only to pull out min time being NW UP.

Post Fiend
    Youre lucky Im not in charge. Would never have given ya extra prep time esp after you sold out your KD to BB (again, how much money was transferred?).

Had such high hopes for thus age based on the **** u been claiming for ages on how u hated CR tactics and weremt gonna CF anyone. First thing u do is CF all and pump 6 weeks only to pull out min time being NW UP.
    BB is actually owned by Soros ( * X-Files theme song* )
    Hater of the people that have nothing constructive to say on forums.

Quote Originally Posted by noobs View Post
    BB is actually owned by Soros ( * X-Files theme song* )
    be my Dragnea!

@Bart - why the hate? in 1 week u gonna be writing to coss love poems as you always do... i've seen stuff O_O
    You're a team player, a save the day super hero... I hate people like you.

I like to post
    Well, I simply got a feel for how to keep a topic going. During my absence this forum was more or less dead. At least we get a conversation going.

I'm angry at Coss atm because:

1. He gave a free CF to BB.
    2. He lost a war to them having so much more time to prep through "mistakes".
    3. He pulled out min-time being NW-up because he "doesn't like long wars".
    4. He suddenly "does like long wars".
    5. All of the above in comparison to his forum rhetoric and claims he made to me over the last few ages on how the game should be played and how he wants to see things.

I always hoped I could tempt Coss to leave the top-ranks and join our trash-tier...

Age 65 - FreeakStyle - FeyrPlay Alliance Win - Dwarves Stole My Bike
    Age 66 - FreeakStyle - #1 Honor & Warring Kingdom - Making FS Great Again
    Age 67 - BeastBlood - #1 Honor Human(Prince) - Steve from Walmart
    Age 68 - BeastBlood ft OldSchool - #1 Honor Kingdom & Avian - We Are All Feyr
    Age 69 - Ancient Spartans - #1 Kingdom in The History of Utopia - Clever Use of Words
    Age 70 - Ancient Spartans - #1 Land(25325 acres) & NW Faery - Spartan of Redeeming Qualities

Wow, there's so much more drama here than actual talk about the on-going conflict :d

I like to post
    It's not drama. I'm just defending my KD so they can focus on the war :)

Sleepy's age is over. GGWP Coss. Handed age in YR0 yet lose.

Thread Information