Page 17 of 30 FirstFirst ... 7151617181927 ... LastLast

Thread: Sparta vs Sleepy

Post Fiend
    FYI, the people in charge of running hostile situations in Sparta are incredible. Just ask the U.
    Last edited by Vasp; 12-10-2017 at 07:04.

Forum Addict
    A win is a win. calling it tactical WD...come on, it is losing. If Sparta wins this it will be an impressive win when all had them as losing side.

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Vasp View Post
    sure they can, but u get one chance to beat us in war each age :P I joined Sparta to win wars, i give 0 fcks about land crowns, nw crowns and that whoring BS. My job here is to get war wins. So Sleepy can do whatever they want, B2B, dance around a room, I dont care. Im focused 100% in winning this war, what happens after is a job for the people in sparta in charge of running hostile situations, ill be sleeping :P.
    That's why "warring" kds fail to ever chart and cry rest of top is mean and are part of some conspiracy. Cause they want to "win" even if they fall to -40% land BUT THEY HAVE NOT REACH 50% NW cause of a few t/m. And when war is over and they get smacked by other top kd that kills these UB t/m they start to cry about how mean the top is.

I see more lies ... about 1 way ritual and dragon one way ... dragon maybe ... ritual we'll have it up for at least 48h:P mujajajaja!

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by Meep View Post
    Sparta would just cry to TBB or Ronins to hit into a b2b like the last time they got tact wd'd.

Sleepy can very much WD in a position to destroy sparta.
    I heard b2bs are all fake wars and should not be respected? Believe some supposedly "top" kds interpret it that way.

Quote Originally Posted by coss View Post
    That's why "warring" kds fail to ever chart and cry rest of top is mean and are part of some conspiracy. Cause they want to "win" even if they fall to -40% land BUT THEY HAVE NOT REACH 50% NW cause of a few t/m. And when war is over and they get smacked by other top kd that kills these UB t/m they start to cry about how mean the top is.

I see more lies ... about 1 way ritual and dragon one way ... dragon maybe ... ritual we'll have it up for at least 48h:P mujajajaja!
    He told you he doesn't care about any of that.
    In the same post you say you are looking forward to the continuation of this war. Which is it coss? Is Sparta still in this just to drag a war? You sound exactly like all those "warring" KDs you despise we beat with tanky setups when I played in FS.
    Age 65 - FreeakStyle - FeyrPlay Alliance Win - Dwarves Stole My Bike
    Age 66 - FreeakStyle - #1 Honor & Warring Kingdom - Making FS Great Again
    Age 67 - BeastBlood - #1 Honor Human(Prince) - Steve from Walmart
    Age 68 - BeastBlood ft OldSchool - #1 Honor Kingdom & Avian - We Are All Feyr
    Age 69 - Ancient Spartans - #1 Kingdom in The History of Utopia - Clever Use of Words
    Age 70 - Ancient Spartans - #1 Land(25325 acres) & NW Faery - Spartan of Redeeming Qualities

Post Fiend
    Sorry. Since I'm a ghetto in a C- kingdom, can someone enlighten me what is a warring kd? If not a warring kd then what other options are there? Still learning here.

There are also A+ elitist better than you ones.

Post Demon
    Quote Originally Posted by MyNameIsMatija View Post
    He told you he doesn't care about any of that.
    In the same post you say you are looking forward to the continuation of this war. Which is it coss? Is Sparta still in this just to drag a war? You sound exactly like all those "warring" KDs you despise we beat with tanky setups when I played in FS.
    The problem with those setups is that while they win wars, they almost exclusively come out of the war in a position to get ****ing destroyed by the person they beat.

This is highly relevant in whoring play, where nobody gives a **** if you won, if you're in a position to get farmed, you're going to get farmed.

Post Demon
    Quote Originally Posted by Mansoor View Post
    A win is a win. calling it tactical WD...come on, it is losing. If Sparta wins this it will be an impressive win when all had them as losing side.
    If you WD into a position to farm your opponent, and your goal is land, then you aren't losing

Quote Originally Posted by Meep View Post
    The problem with those setups is that while they win wars, they almost exclusively come out of the war in a position to get ****ing destroyed by the person they beat.

This is highly relevant in whoring play, where nobody gives a **** if you won, if you're in a position to get farmed, you're going to get farmed.
    I was still in Sparta whilst setup was being decided. Bart and the people supporting his layout never had whoring in mind. Doesn't change the poor way coss is conducting himself here in the slightest, basically proving he's no different than the people he promised he can "take out" to Bart. If I have no class, neither does he. We should be friends :)
    Age 69 - Ancient Spartans - #1 Kingdom in The History of Utopia - Clever Use of Words
    Age 70 - Ancient Spartans - #1 Land(25325 acres) & NW Faery - Spartan of Redeeming Qualities

Veteran
    I was still in Sparta whilst setup was being decided. Bart and the people supporting his layout never had whoring in mind. Doesn't change the poor way coss is conducting himself here in the slightest, basically proving he's no different than the people he promised he can "take out" to Bart. If I have no class, neither does he. We should be friends :)
    I never promised anyone anything. It is a difference to be confident when someone asks you if you're going to win a war vs someone and that you actually do it. Maybe to confident I might say.

Also Matija, different people, different way of thinking and different goals. If Sparta's goal is to win all wars but get their kd destroyed for the following 3 weeks is their problem. And the ONLY reason why they are still in the game for this war and have these 5 big t/m is because they were a bunch of liars and promised if they get beaten down will withdraw by min time. I told them to not drag the war and let the winner still go for other fights in top. They agreed to it, I focused on that, and let their t/m be when I could SMASH them first 48 hours of war and we wouldn't be here now. Then by min time they were preparing a goodbye wave doing a lot of stupid hits with their orcs that they claimed they are tired of having big while t/m are small. Well, then I told them not to be stupid and do that cause I will hit these orcs OOW before we would negotiate a CF cause I won't let someone else farm these orcs from them. They "used" that to have a reason to war for as long it would take us to put them to 50% NW range as they claimed. Now ... why I will destroy this kd this age and will follow them every single age till they disband (I do that sometimes yeh) is simply because I can't stand liars. IF I told them I will not notice them before BB war if they get into 25% land range with explore, I kept my promise. I been nice to them and they pretended to be nice to me till a point where they saw an opportunity to take on us. They noticed us 2 hours after I asked them 2 times if they want to war and they said no, cause they prepare for TheU. We explored and then 2 hours later they notice under a stupid reason from a conversation Meep had with dunno whom where he said HE BELIEVES that Sleepy would support them if they get 3x hostile by TBB/Ronins/Sparta. Then when I come online they tell me the story, I prove them wrong and they say they would retract the notice if I join to destroy TheU. I was like ... what do I have to do with this? So I told them to just war, even if we had close to no stocks and just explored on almost all the kd. We had like 10 epa with 10-12 def specs/acre and 4-5 tpa raw when we normally play with 15 -17 epa and 8-10 def specs/acre and 6-7 tpa, they were pumped like hell and with a lot of gold stocked. We didn't even afford more than a Saphire that they killed really fast and they had cash for 2 dragons.

Now the question is: If they lied to me 2 times just to get in a better position to fight me long term, once about the notice and once about the min time war, should I kill them even if that means I wd and after that just wave them every 7 days this age? Well you can guess the answer. I don't know if I will withdraw at one point and I don't know what their plans are for rest of the age but I for sure know mine. Now is everything clear to everyone? Matija and Bart can eat as much sh!t as they want together with their spartan minions but in the end all they really are is just a bunch of liars that can say whatever they want from now on but no one will ever believe them. It is not the first time Sparta pulls this type of stuff. It happened in the past when they get friends to DB so they can jump in after and when they see they can't play it in a fair way they just do as last age and have farmwars and then they are angry they got their "crown" removed. Don't get me wrong but if you want to have a name in this game do it fair.
    Last edited by coss; 12-10-2017 at 09:00.

My name is Matija, it's a good name, never complained.

Veteran
    My name is Matija, it's a good name, never complained.
    and you're full of sh!t;)

Post Fiend
    I never promised anyone anything. It is a difference to be confident when someone asks you if you're going to win a war vs someone and that you actually do it. Maybe to confident I might say.

Also Matija, different people, different way of thinking and different goals. If Sparta's goal is to win all wars but get their kd destroyed for the following 3 weeks is their problem. And the ONLY reason why they are still in the game for this war and have these 5 big t/m is because they were a bunch of liars and promised if they get beaten down will withdraw by min time. I told them to not drag the war and let the winner still go for other fights in top. They agreed to it, I focused on that, and let their t/m be when I could SMASH them first 48 hours of war and we wouldn't be here now. Then by min time they were preparing a goodbye wave doing a lot of stupid hits with their orcs that they claimed they are tired of having big while t/m are small. Well, then I told them not to be stupid and do that cause I will hit these orcs OOW before we would negotiate a CF cause I won't let someone else farm these orcs from them. They "used" that to have a reason to war for as long it would take us to put them to 50% NW range as they claimed. Now ... why I will destroy this kd this age and will follow them every single age till they disband (I do that sometimes yeh) is simply because I can't stand liars. IF I told them I will not notice them before BB war if they get into 25% land range with explore, I kept my promise. I been nice to them and they pretended to be nice to me till a point where they saw an opportunity to take on us. They noticed us 2 hours after I asked them 2 times if they want to war and they said no, cause they prepare for TheU. We explored and then 2 hours later they notice under a stupid reason from a conversation Meep had with dunno whom where he said HE BELIEVES that Sleepy would support them if they get 3x hostile by TBB/Ronins/Sparta. Then when I come online they tell me the story, I prove them wrong and they say they would retract the notice if I join to destroy TheU. I was like ... what do I have to do with this? So I told them to just war, even if we had close to no stocks and just explored on almost all the kd. We had like 10 epa with 10-12 def specs/acre and 4-5 tpa raw when we normally play with 15 -17 epa and 8-10 def specs/acre and 6-7 tpa, they were pumped like hell and with a lot of gold stocked. We didn't even afford more than a Saphire that they killed really fast and they had cash for 2 dragons.

Now the question is: If they lied to me 2 times just to get in a better position to fight me long term, once about the notice and once about the min time war, should I kill them even if that means I wd and after that just wave them every 7 days this age? Well you can guess the answer. I don't know if I will withdraw at one point and I don't know what their plans are for rest of the age but I for sure know mine. Now is everything clear to everyone? Matija and Bart can eat as much sh!t as they want together with their spartan minions but in the end all they really are is just a bunch of liars that can say whatever they want from now on but no one will ever believe them. It is not the first time Sparta pulls this type of stuff. It happened in the past when they get friends to DB so they can jump in after and when they see they can't play it in a fair way they just do as last age and have farmwars and then they are angry they got their "crown" removed. Don't get me wrong but if you want to have a name in this game do it fair.

Coss you nublet, i thought you were much much better than you really are. This war was won 36 hours into it by sparta. The problem is you didnt see it but I sure did. You have no ubers, you cant hold the land you have, our ritual is done, dragon is done and our ubers are massing off and tpa. The problem is you associate land to winning wars. You see, winning wars is what I do best. Its about having a control over strategical resources and land isnt one of them in this game. Land is cancer, lower tpa, lower wpa. You never "beat us down".On the contrary, you were! the thing is, you are not very good in wars, hence you were blind and could not see it. The 1/3 in your kingdom page shows that while we will have 4/4. Coss, you are all blah blah but you lack the skills to play this game at a top level. Surrender now or be farmed. Im hoping for the latter. Hugs n kisses

-love vasp

and you're full of sh!t;)
    Classy :)
    Let's be friends?!

Thread Information