Page 9 of 30 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast

Thread: Sparta vs Sleepy

I like to post
    Quote Originally Posted by Palem View Post
    He just needs to start threatening physical violence and he's Calle 2.0 lol
    You mean Calle could retrospectively be called Bart 2.0? Im sorry but that title is already taken :/

Quote Originally Posted by palem View Post
    he just needs to start threatening physical violence and he's calle 2.0 lol
    rofl! sheesh I almost forgot about that! Thanks for making me remember Palem!
    Cuddly Panda Troll

PyroManiaCs Official Troll from April 13th 2014 to January 2015

Quote Originally Posted by Bart of Sparta View Post
    You mean Calle could retrospectively be called Bart 2.0? Im sorry but that title is already taken :/
    Stop trying so hard ... it's getting too obvious now and kinda embarrassing as well. Do you even know who Calle is? I think he quit before you finished kleuterschool
    Cuddly Panda Troll

PyroManiaCs Official Troll from April 13th 2014 to January 2015

Enthusiast
    Is Sparta going to break our record to give the "biggest farm out in the entire history of Utopia" ?
    The strong do what they can and the weak suffer what they must

Dementia - Old School - BeastBlood - BlameMod

Post Demon
    That would certainly take some effort Astron!

I like to post
    Quote Originally Posted by astron View Post
    Is Sparta going to break our record to give the "biggest farm out in the entire history of Utopia" ?
    Not even close lol. You lost what, 40% of your land in 3 days to Em?

I like to post
    First and second place for biggest intentional farm out keep Pew Pew age 58 vs SWEA and age 59 vs fake Rage lead by drix.
    Bart is not ever close.
    “the mystery of life isn’t a problem to solve, but a reality to experience.”
    ― Frank Herbert, Dune

“I should've suspected trouble when the coffee failed to arrive.”
    ― Frank Herbert, Dune

Post Demon
    Quote Originally Posted by Elit View Post
    First and second place for biggest intentional farm out keep Pew Pew age 58 vs SWEA and age 59 vs fake Rage lead by drix.
    Bart is not ever close.
    Oh man the fake rage farmout.

I like to post
    Quote Originally Posted by Meep View Post
    Oh man the fake rage farmout.
    I think most hurt from all this was Anri/Simians. He loss his honor crown.
    Personally i think Anri have most sad fate from all Utopia leaders...
    ― Frank Herbert, Dune

― Frank Herbert, Dune

Forum Addict
    Bart is not ever close.
    are you still upset about age 58? Get over it man. Was a fun age! And you hit into Pew Pew war so you didn't let them war us remember so they hit you outside the war instead. =)

hmm, Sparta T/M's unhit, can they do any damage on those human sages? if yes, then Spara might be able to turn this around.

Post Demon
    Quote Originally Posted by Mansoor View Post
    are you still upset about age 58? Get over it man. Was a fun age! And you hit into Pew Pew war so you didn't let them war us remember so they hit you outside the war instead. =)
    Getting 2v1'd and hitting the outside kingdom instead of the one you're at war with. oDD, I feel like something similar was happening lately and/or right now.

Sometimes you have to get creative with your war strats okay.

Enthusiast
    Wrong, try again. does those stuff between your ears ever work ?
    The strong do what they can and the weak suffer what they must

Dementia - Old School - BeastBlood - BlameMod

I like to post
    I think game is in this bad shape now because devs didunt punish proper Pew Pew and SWEA age 58. Its only natural when people cheat and its work more people to follow it.

And about Pew Pew, lets clear some parts.
    1. They was looking for reson to deal break SWEA all age because you hit Stripers during war with Pew Pew.
    2. They had trained up for deal break SWEA when you wave Simians and we gave you notice.
    3. After Simians declare war few hours before we can wave SWEA Pew Pew told me to go notice Stripers and farm them out.
    4. After i notice Stripers Pew Pew did what they did to you early and convice Stripers to war them not AMA.
    5. AMA and Pew Pew was ally. We have shared our CFs duration and Pew Pew had for over 2 more weeks CF with Stripers. Still they drop his CF behind all his ally kingdoms and "helped" them to run from us.
    6. When i found out Pew Pew and Stripers start hostile i PMed both kingdoms leaders. Both from them was online and both ignored me. Its not how ally kingdom need to act.
    7. Our CF with Stripers already expired and we wave them. There was no reason for us to hold back just because Pew Pew broke his CF deal with them for war them first,
    8. During First war Pew Pew and Stripers Petrified INTENTIONALLY let one from Stripers Cow to grow so he can raze after war SWEA cow.

Its was clear for me now Pew Pew did same kind deal with them and its why we had no other choice for wave and when Petrified told me he "will GB" us for hit Stripers its was clear he serious think to do it. So my kingdom decide to wait till war end and wave pew pew. They already effective left our alliance not being in alliance channel for few days. Here come BB in attempt to convince me how Pew Pew wont make any BS so we need to let it go. I didut want to escalate all this too so we trusted BB and left Pew Pew alone. They finish his war, left it undrafted and did masive explore and AMA start prepare for war SWEA after you end your second hostile with Simians. Age will have finished in his normal way if Petrified didunt decide to act lame again. First he offered BB to intentional farm out to them so they can win crown, after they decline he start prepare GB on us together with Stripers. So AMA had choice to go after Pew Pew for being ass or war SWEA. We did what was more fair and its why we CFEd SWEA.

About SWEA "win" age. Sorry but you dont have any important role in all this. SWEA was only left kingdom in top for Pew Pew to farm out and its why you won. If this was done not age 58 but last age your kingdom wont be in chart. So here is noting for you to be proud on personal level or kingdom level. You are just lucky guy.
    Last edited by Elit; 10-10-2017 at 06:03.
    ― Frank Herbert, Dune

― Frank Herbert, Dune

Forum Addict
    I think game is in this bad shape now because devs didunt punish proper Pew Pew and SWEA age 58. Its only natural when people cheat and its work more people to follow it.

And about Pew Pew, lets clear some parts.
    1. They was looking for reson to deal break SWEA all age because you hit Stripers during war with Pew Pew.
    2. They had trained up for deal break SWEA when you wave Simians and we gave you notice.
    3. After Simians declare war few hours before we can wave SWEA Pew Pew told me to go notice Stripers and farm them out.
    4. After i notice Stripers Pew Pew did what they did to you early and convice Stripers to war them not AMA.
    5. AMA and Pew Pew was ally. We have shared our CFs duration and Pew Pew had for over 2 more weeks CF with Stripers. Still they drop his CF behind all his ally kingdoms and "helped" them to run from us.
    6. When i found out Pew Pew and Stripers start hostile i PMed both kingdoms leaders. Both from them was online and both ignored me. Its not how ally kingdom need to act.
    7. Our CF with Stripers already expired and we wave them. There was no reason for us to hold back just because Pew Pew broke his CF deal with them for war them first,
    8. During First war Pew Pew and Stripers Petrified INTENTIONALLY let one from Stripers Cow to grow so he can raze after war SWEA cow.

Its was clear for me now Pew Pew did same kind deal with them and its why we had no other choice for wave and when Petrified told me he "will GB" us for hit Stripers its was clear he serious think to do it. So my kingdom decide to wait till war end and wave pew pew. They already effective left our alliance not being in alliance channel for few days. Here come BB in attempt to convince me how Pew Pew wont make any BS so we need to let it go. I didut want to escalate all this too so we trusted BB and left Pew Pew alone. They finish his war, left it undrafted and did masive explore and AMA start prepare for war SWEA after you end your second hostile with Simians. Age will have finished in his normal way if Petrified didunt decide to act lame again. First he offered BB to intentional farm out to them so they can win crown, after they decline he start prepare GB on us together with Stripers. So AMA had choice to go after Pew Pew for being ass or war SWEA. We did what was more fair and its why we CFEd SWEA.

About SWEA "win" age. Sorry but you dont have any important role in all this. SWEA was only left kingdom in top for Pew Pew to farm out and its why you won. If this was done not age 58 but last age your kingdom wont be in chart. So here is noting for you to be proud on personal level or kingdom level. You are just lucky guy.
    I have ****loads to be proud of:

1. a kingdom full of noobs
    2. a kingdom full of swedes
    3. a kingdom that didn't woke up at night to hit (some did, majority didnt)
    4. a kingdom with no allies

You seem to remember all that ****, i forgot everything except that we crowned. And if we crowned last age we would still be in chart. SWEA did in no way cheat or break any rules. Just like Sleepy farmed out Bart this age, nothing they could do about it and nothing we could do about it. Did we play dishonorably? Well, we didn't play honorably or stupidly. But to claim that we wouldn't be on the charts is just silly. Pewpew decided to hit you instead of us. You can ask Binar or anyone who played in pewpew that age if SWEA and PewPew had any agreement on farm out. You shouldn't have hit pewpew into our war, you got greedy.

Now lets forget the past, and just remember how i beat you to the crown and focus on sleepy vs sparta.

Will sparta T/M turn the war in their favor?

I like to post
    I have ****loads to be proud of:

1. a kingdom full of noobs
    2. a kingdom full of swedes
    3. a kingdom that didn't woke up at night to hit (some did, majority didnt)
    4. a kingdom with no allies

You seem to remember all that ****, i forgot everything except that we crowned. And if we crowned last age we would still be in chart. SWEA did in no way cheat or break any rules. Just like Sleepy farmed out Bart this age, nothing they could do about it and nothing we could do about it. Did we play dishonorably? Well, we didn't play honorably or stupidly. But to claim that we wouldn't be on the charts is just silly. Pewpew decided to hit you instead of us. You can ask Binar or anyone who played in pewpew that age if SWEA and PewPew had any agreement on farm out. You shouldn't have hit pewpew into our war, you got greedy.

Now lets forget the past, and just remember how i beat you to the crown and focus on sleepy vs sparta.

Will sparta T/M turn the war in their favor?
    Hahahahahaha :P

1. Almost every kingdoms is full with n00bs. Its include Emeriti/BB being one from "TOP" kingdoms.
    2. Kingdoms being full with 1 nation. Many other kingdoms did same in past.
    3. Kingdom not wake up for hits = medium quality ghetto
    4. Kingdom with no ally = 99.9% from all kingdoms in game

I think you gave reasons to 99.9% from kingdoms in Utopia to be proud. No doubt this is your best achievement in Utopia! :P

How i told you, You/SWEA was just lucky guy noting more. Next age Pew Pew did same with fake Rage and Drix was lucky guy. Only difference is this time many kingdoms decide to react and not let same BS work for second age in raw. Well we failed it because first we let Pew Pew to chart shape honor chart and second We let Drix to abuse his deal so he finish n2 for NW when its was supposed to be BB.

Don't limit your vision to just 1 age or 1-2 kingdom names. Its was first major intentional farm out for chart shape. This repeat many times and still going from age 58 till now. AMA was victim age 58 but few ages back its was Emeriti when Binar = ext Pew Pew co leader is now Emeriti co leader. This is bad for every one in game.

Age 59 this had huge negative reaction from TOP and its age when CJ/Nesta start his path for land chart. During this time TOP 3 was AMA/BB/CR and most used tactic was "soft diplomacy" doing deals for free acres. Its what they learn and used in new better level and its pissed later both CR and BB but its result how game was accepted from top so CJ/Nesta are product from it.

Bart joined game age when i retire so he have see both bad practice about soft diplomacy and arranged wars/friendly farming. He just copy it and bring to new extreme level. Its complete wrong but you cant put all blame on him. He is product how many kingdoms played for long.

SWEA and AMA are not around from long. Pew Pew gone too, BUT all this started age 58. Bishop did attempt to act and action this but devs stooped him. Its why game play develop in this terrible way. Im glad last age new devs did correct decision to action this play. If this wont work more kingdoms/players will naturally stop use it.
    Last edited by Elit; 10-10-2017 at 08:28.
    ― Frank Herbert, Dune

― Frank Herbert, Dune

Thread Information