Thread: Sparta vs Sleepy

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by coss View Post
    We had a 72h notice and were fine with it. We're fine with the notice also. Won't be as prepared as them but will try to give them a good fight. However ... in a game so small where almost everyone knows everyone to do low things like this never gets you good things even if you get short term benefits from it, long term it is just going to hurt you as a kd.
    Don't tell me your going to play it off as though we pulled some dirty move when the entire reason behind it was explained and proved to not have been something we planned. Also to make it fair, we retracted our notice and re noticed at the requested/more convenient time for sleepy.

Feyrplay/****play no matter what it is, things will always be twisted to favor those who oppose us. It's just annoying.
    'We bow down before no man.' - Ancient Spartans
    ~Fury of Sparta~

Enthusiast
    Yea I'm sure it's always like that Bart, good cop = bart, bad cop = matija/fury. I wonder if the poor duo knows how far along have you dragged their names through the mud these past ages during your diplo ? I am also 100% sure that the request for Sleepy to help our common friend "police" a certain situation in exchange for pulling back the notice date is based on their relations with said KD rather than yours, amirite ? (our interest is actually aligned if it happens, but oh well....)

Quote Originally Posted by Pestilence View Post
    I haven't seen a top KD yet that doesn't take every advantage available to them. Different people all think different top KDs are assholes but nothing ever changes.
    Not true. Sleepy (coss) had given up tons of advantages because he doesn't want to come off as a complete ass and that's respectable.

Quote Originally Posted by Xist View Post
    Don't tell me your going to play it off as though we pulled some dirty move when the entire reason behind it was explained and proved to not have been something we planned. Also to make it fair, we retracted our notice and re noticed at the requested/more convenient time for sleepy.

Feyrplay/****play no matter what it is, things will always be twisted to favor those who oppose us. It's just annoying.
    Of course we're gonna play it off as you pulled a dirty move... You're guys are Spartans. The resident bad guy gotta play its role. Moreover, weren't you guys the one that were twisting facts on the other thread ? ^^
    The strong do what they can and the weak suffer what they must

Dementia - Old School - BeastBlood - BlameMod

I like to post
    Quote Originally Posted by astron View Post
    Yea I'm sure it's always like that Bart, good cop = bart, bad cop = matija/fury. I wonder if the poor duo knows how far along have you dragged their names through the mud these past ages during your diplo ? I am also 100% sure that the request for Sleepy to help our common friend "police" a certain situation in exchange for pulling back the notice date is based on their relations with said KD rather than yours, amirite ? (our interest is actually aligned if it happens, but oh well....
    More like a non-existent cop. I don't even know who the **** noticed who by now. Tbf I wish you still had bounce and pivar as moles with us so they could attest to my inactivity. I'm a Flogger now but at least one who doesn't actively seek to sabotage the KD he used to lead --> I keep my distance.

Oh, also in case you forgot, I gave Coss an OOP farmwar to basically hand him the age if he had played his cards properly. I then asked him to be gentle on CF terms but he could do no better than Sparta having to stay 85% of his size or face a 72-hour notice.

Quote Originally Posted by Bart of Sparta View Post
    More like a non-existent cop. I don't even know who the **** noticed who by now. Tbf I wish you still had bounce and pivar as moles with us so they could attest to my inactivity. I'm a Flogger now but at least one who doesn't actively seek to sabotage the KD he used to lead --> I keep my distance.

Oh, also in case you forgot, I gave Coss an OOP farmwar to basically hand him the age if he had played his cards properly. I then asked him to be gentle on CF terms but he could do no better than Sparta having to stay 85% of his size or face a 72-hour notice.
    Yeah that was brutal of Coss. Just like earlier this age when he assured Sparta they could empty their entire pool and he wouldnt notice them. And kept his word, He needs to be more gentle fo sho.
    People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf.

Thread Information