Thread: Sparta vs Sleepy

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Vasp View Post
    Coss you nublet, i thought you were much much better than you really are. This war was won 36 hours into it by sparta. The problem is you didnt see it but I sure did. You have no ubers, you cant hold the land you have, our ritual is done, dragon is done and our ubers are massing off and tpa. The problem is you associate land to winning wars. You see, winning wars is what I do best. Its about having a control over strategical resources and land isnt one of them in this game. Land is cancer, lower tpa, lower wpa. You never "beat us down".On the contrary, you were! the thing is, you are not very good in wars, hence you were blind and could not see it. The 1/3 in your kingdom page shows that while we will have 4/4. Coss, you are all blah blah but you lack the skills to play this game at a top level. Surrender now or be farmed. Im hoping for the latter. Hugs n kisses

-love vasp
    Vaspieboy, behave yourself.

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by Nibornibor View Post
    Vaspieboy, behave yourself.
    sorry sorry, that guy just pisses me off a lot. keeps complaining and QQing, this is a game, u were bested move on. I can go to sleepy next age to teach you if u want, pending approval from my god mr bart

love u matija

Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Vasp View Post
    sorry sorry, that guy just pisses me off a lot. keeps complaining and QQing, this is a game, u were bested move on. I can go to sleepy next age to teach you if u want, pending approval from my god mr bart

love u matija
    You won't be allowed to do that. We can't loose our only spanitard :/

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by Nibornibor View Post
    You won't be allowed to do that. We can't loose our only spanitard :/
    oh thank god, last thing I wanted is to go to sleepy (I hear they lose more wars than warseekers :( )

Thread Information