Page 14 of 30 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast

Thread: Sparta vs Sleepy

What was so personal that I've said? You keep making fun of anything I do and now suddenly you get to be offended? I agree Bart's trolling is art. I'm not trolling.
    Age 65 - FreeakStyle - FeyrPlay Alliance Win - Dwarves Stole My Bike
    Age 66 - FreeakStyle - #1 Honor & Warring Kingdom - Making FS Great Again
    Age 67 - BeastBlood - #1 Honor Human(Prince) - Steve from Walmart
    Age 68 - BeastBlood ft OldSchool - #1 Honor Kingdom & Avian - We Are All Feyr
    Age 69 - Ancient Spartans - #1 Kingdom in The History of Utopia - Clever Use of Words
    Age 70 - Ancient Spartans - #1 Land(25325 acres) & NW Faery - Spartan of Redeeming Qualities

I like to post
    Quote Originally Posted by coss View Post
    It's not the cheating but the way of thinking that got Bart into sh!t. He thinks the few of the kds playing in the top are making some arrangements so rest do not win or climb the top and that same kds are going to CF to make it harder for rest to come in top. HOWEVER what he misses is that he got these CFs when he went for top and what he did? "Friendly wars", not to call it different. It's not how the game should be played and is the reason why Sparta is always one age up, one age doing FSU. Real kds understand when a fight is lost or when they don;t have a chance to war and win and would give up some acres. He keeps blaming me of surrendering 2 fast to BB but has NO IDEA what was happening in that war. Unlike him or his minions I do not ruin the game for others and understand when I lose a war. His mentality of a "warring" kd with 20 t/m and 5 attackers and the crying when he can't climb the top cause of these t/m unable to do attacks but just ops in a 2 weeks war is what is causing him the problems. Same as others they can;t play without 20 t/m because they have no idea how to do it but on the other hand there is a lot of crying going on when they can't grow and accuse rest of the kds aiming for the top about bad treatment.

So yes ... it's the attitude and way of thinking that makes the difference between the kds and there is no conspiracy behind it. Unlike Bart and a few others, and I won't give names, rest in the top respect each other and don't try to play this game just to screw everyone up but to have fun and enjoy the game. Hate and frustration is what got Bart and now his minions in the situation they are now where no one trusts the name of Sparta or any player associated to them. Grow up, change your mentality and maybe you'll actually enjoy this game.
    Well it is true that top-KDs do that, fact.

I didn't decide on what type of set-up we wanted. I was asked to device the best warring/hostile set-up, and I did just that. There was never a plan to whore this age, it just ended up like that.

The top only plays the game to screw each other and win at all cost (last age was a good example of how the top works if played right). I have never seen anything else. The only times top-KDs are nice is when:

1. They need land from you.
    2. They need a CF from you.
    3. You are in a position to hurt/FSU them.
    4. They try to goad you into a "fair" conflict.

Serious question again, what have I said? Well I apologize to Astron, don't know for what exactly, something I've said didn't sit well I suppose, I'll trust him on his judgement that I have acted poorly.
    Age 69 - Ancient Spartans - #1 Kingdom in The History of Utopia - Clever Use of Words
    Age 70 - Ancient Spartans - #1 Land(25325 acres) & NW Faery - Spartan of Redeeming Qualities

Forum Addict
    Every age you all cry and you all whine. Next age same ****, year 1 you will CF and be buttbuddies until year 6-7 and then the cry parties starts. Dont CF eachother, hate makes things fun. If you CF each other and do these damn notices then please dont cry about who plays how and what they do...buhuuu.

Back to war, i havent seen sparta lose a war since i came back last age. Good work by sleepy, i thought Sparta would have won as they had more prep time. But good war! None ran! You win some and you lose some!

Moderator for:
    Utopia Forums
    Matija- Some people don't appreciate their personal lives being the focus of your trolling. Knock it off

Quote Originally Posted by Bart of Sparta View Post
    Well it is true that top-KDs do that, fact.

I didn't decide on what type of set-up we wanted. I was asked to device the best warring/hostile set-up, and I did just that. There was never a plan to whore this age, it just ended up like that.

The top only plays the game to screw each other and win at all cost (last age was a good example of how the top works if played right). I have never seen anything else. The only times top-KDs are nice is when:

1. They need land from you.
    2. They need a CF from you.
    3. You are in a position to hurt/FSU them.
    4. They try to goad you into a "fair" conflict.
    What top kingdoms do is they make (mostly) the right choices, choices based on experience. Experience the newcoming top kingdoms don't have.
    Most top kingdoms don't mind giving advice to new kingdoms. I know I gave quite a bit when I was still active, Elit did and I'm fairly sure a lot of others also did. A good example is Pyro. What is needed though, is a group of players that wants to learn how it works. CJ and Nesta were those kind of players, that's why they succeeded where others failed.

Removing the ability to homespump would probably decrease the difficulty curve and make it easier to catch up to the top.

Quote Originally Posted by Palem View Post
    Matija- Some people don't appreciate their personal lives being the focus of your trolling. Knock it off
    Personal lives? I thought I was talking about astron's leading and general things? I must be tripping then, sorry.
    Home.alone is free to run rampant though, right?

Take the personal crap to pm. More commentary in war. Is it over? Can Sparta stage a come back? Are they as down and out as claimed?
    "She was a vixen and though she be but little, she is fierce"

Here is a summary including their two hostile hits they made before offering war. Our wave is about to start now. War have been going on for a good 4 days now. They keep max gaining on what they can hit

** Kingdom news report **
    For the time from May 20 of YR7 till February 21 of YR8 - 98 hours
    [ http://home-world.org/utopia/formatter/ - Seraphim online formatter ]

** Summary **
    Total attacks made: 813 (167,089 acres)
    -- Traditional march: 738 (161,956 acres)
    -- Ambush: 18 (4,953 acres)
    -- Conquest: 1 (180 acres)
    -- Raze: 30 (0 acres)
    -- Massacre: 21 (81,442 population)
    -- Failed: 5 (0.6% failure)
    -- Uniques: 221
    Total attacks suffered: 697 (157,368 acres)
    -- Traditional march: 624 (153,933 acres)
    -- Ambush: 16 (3,435 acres)
    -- Raze: 13 (0 acres)
    -- Massacre: 25 (33,207 population)
    -- Abduct: 5
    -- Failed: 14 (2% failure)
    -- Uniques: 191

** The kingdom of 7:6 **
    Total land exchanged: +9,721 (813/697)
    +6,319 Mr Right (32/2)
    +5,384 Fladder (30/3)
    +4,552 Adrian Wonder Kid (32/1)
    +3,790 should have been me (36/9)
    +3,764 Stade (34/2)
    +3,386 Utopia (35/9)
    +3,109 An unknown province (7/0)
    +2,809 100 eyes (35/7)
    +1,823 Too much love will kill you (36/20)
    +1,467 Tequila champion (36/10)
    +1,239 PickleRick (34/23)
    +1,051 Anubis (36/20)
    +624 Gae Bolg (33/14)
    +496 Al Coholic (35/20)
    +72 Seraph (20/1)
    -445 Im Almost Nude (21/16)
    -1,431 Burn It Down (29/23)
    -1,511 I Wear Speedos (36/28)
    -1,585 Patek Philippe (32/31)
    -1,700 2girls1cup (34/38)
    -1,896 onion rings (28/30)
    -2,723 you will bounce (32/22)
    -2,973 Boom (33/161)
    -3,776 Meden rudnik (31/27)
    -5,539 Dandelions (32/52)
    -6,585 Yavin (34/128)

** The kingdom of 7:20 **
    Total land exchanged: -9,721 (697/813)
    +54,511 An unknown province (117/0)
    +3,280 Dorkage (24/11)
    +2,235 ChargePoint (25/0)
    +1,572 I will have a big mac (28/0)
    +1,518 Faery (24/0)
    +944 Reincarnated (27/4)
    +889 Locomotive Breath (24/9)
    +848 Luna Moonfang (12/4)
    +524 Mournhold (24/0)
    -936 Lina the slayer (17/13)
    -982 Red Rain (36/51)
    -1,165 Bloodfang (21/12)
    -1,199 Crazy Fool (21/12)
    -2,145 Jizanthapus (18/15)
    -2,575 Alva (21/11)
    -3,194 NiceOne (32/88)
    -3,469 MeSmashGood (33/90)
    -4,007 Phantom v2_0 (30/54)
    -4,117 Keep On Rolling (16/36)
    -5,331 Spaghetto with Meatball (23/39)
    -5,343 I landed in a ghetto (26/72)
    -5,594 Juggernaut (27/83)
    -6,548 Baap (20/80)
    -8,217 I play pudge (18/34)
    -9,188 Ragnarok (20/58)
    -12,032 Mockingbird (13/37)

** Uniques for 7:6 **
    Dandelions - 11
    I Wear Speedos - 9
    Mr Right - 9
    2girls1cup - 9
    Gae Bolg - 9
    Boom - 9
    Yavin - 9
    Meden rudnik - 9
    Anubis - 9
    you will bounce - 9
    Al Coholic - 9
    PickleRick - 9
    100 eyes - 9
    Stade - 9
    Too much love will kill you - 9
    should have been me - 9
    Tequila champion - 9
    Fladder - 9
    Adrian Wonder Kid - 9
    Utopia - 9
    Patek Philippe - 8
    Im Almost Nude - 8
    Burn It Down - 8
    onion rings - 8
    Seraph - 7

** Uniques for 7:20 **
    Red Rain - 10
    I landed in a ghetto - 10
    NiceOne - 10
    Phantom v2_0 - 9
    Dorkage - 9
    MeSmashGood - 9
    Spaghetto with Meatball - 8
    Baap - 8
    Juggernaut - 8
    Jizanthapus - 8
    ChargePoint - 8
    Locomotive Breath - 8
    Reincarnated - 8
    Faery - 8
    Lina the slayer - 8
    Bloodfang - 7
    Crazy Fool - 7
    I will have a big mac - 7
    I play pudge - 6
    Ragnarok - 6
    Keep On Rolling - 6
    Alva - 6
    Mournhold - 6
    Luna Moonfang - 6
    Mockingbird - 5
    Last edited by Shai; 11-10-2017 at 15:21.
    People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf.

I like to post
    Quote Originally Posted by protector View Post
    What top kingdoms do is they make (mostly) the right choices, choices based on experience. Experience the newcoming top kingdoms don't have.
    Most top kingdoms don't mind giving advice to new kingdoms. I know I gave quite a bit when I was still active, Elit did and I'm fairly sure a lot of others also did. A good example is Pyro. What is needed though, is a group of players that wants to learn how it works. CJ and Nesta were those kind of players, that's why they succeeded where others failed.

Removing the ability to homespump would probably decrease the difficulty curve and make it easier to catch up to the top.
    They were fortunate with a WW. Most "Ghetto" KDs only win when the top turns on itself and allows them to crown (us last age, Mansoor).

You want to force your system of gameplay upon new player and want to turn them into your GBing slaves. That is the entire reason relations between you and me broke down. You always saw it as a hierarchical one whereas I was looking for a partnership based on equality. Same goes for CR really. I was fine serving CR for a few ages as I learned from Zauper/Mango and won WW/honor crowns. But it was never going to be the end station.

At various points over the last few ages I had a choice: either hurt the KDs that I have good relations with or concede ground with the top. I always chose the latter. The only KDs I never had anymore remorse to ****play were the top-KDs because 9/10 leaders have no respect for the rest of the player base and view them as ignorant cattle. To duke it out with them in diplo and watch them constantly turn on each other was a great great pleasure :)

Quote Originally Posted by Bart of Sparta View Post
    They were fortunate with a WW. Most "Ghetto" KDs only win when the top turns on itself and allows them to crown (us last age, Mansoor).

You want to force your system of gameplay upon new player and want to turn them into your GBing slaves. That is the entire reason relations between you and me broke down. You always saw it as a hierarchical one whereas I was looking for a partnership based on equality. Same goes for CR really. I was fine serving CR for a few ages as I learned from Zauper/Mango and won WW/honor crowns. But it was never going to be the end station.

At various points over the last few ages I had a choice: either hurt the KDs that I have good relations with or concede ground with the top. I always chose the latter. The only KDs I never had anymore remorse to ****play were the top-KDs because 9/10 leaders have no respect for the rest of the player base and view them as ignorant cattle. To duke it out with them in diplo and watch them constantly turn on each other was a great great pleasure :)
    Sparta propaganda... its getting better the more I read it!
    #magi

Moderator for:
    Utopia Forums
    Quote Originally Posted by MyNameIsMatija View Post
    Personal lives? I thought I was talking about astron's leading and general things? I must be tripping then, sorry.
    Home.alone is free to run rampant though, right?
    Maybe report posts that you find inappropriate?

Don't backseat moderate.

Quote Originally Posted by MyNameIsMatija View Post
    Don't backseat moderate.
    yikes!!!

/me hides
    #magi

I like to post
    Quote Originally Posted by Palem View Post
    Maybe report posts that you find inappropriate?
    Gotta understand the bigger picture first. If he were to report all the posts he would find inappropriate, you'd see an entire paradigm shift concerning the appropriateness of finding other things appropriate or not, in other words, the meaning of the intention would change which would lead to more relativism etc.

IMO should just stick to the facts.

Thread Information