Page 27 of 30 FirstFirst ... 172526272829 ... LastLast

Thread: Sparta vs Sleepy

Quote Originally Posted by ellivort View Post
    It was up to Sleepy to negotiate terms. We didn't give 3d notice of war. We gave 3 day notice of cf ending as was required by agreement. So it's our responsibility to make sure our enemy is fully pumped before we attack? Interesting at this altitude. When you are out of eow it's open season. There is no official or unofficial protection granted UNLESS negotiated through Diplo. Quit accusing us . We've done nothing more than play the game.

P.S Sleepy: Hit button boys. 3 messages demanding us to give and you get, but dont press. Stop wasting OUR time.
    Did you diplo a time fram when they were suppose to press the button or did you jsut give the button?

After breaking cf on their end and egging us on for two days we figured they'd be eager to take us down quickly and move on. If they don't want they can always beg off and we will move on. *Shrug*

Why is everyone up here so afraid to play the game as intended.

YOLO. Push it so we can get on with it.
    Last edited by ellivort; 18-10-2017 at 15:58.
    "She was a vixen and though she be but little, she is fierce"

After breaking cf on their end and egging us on for two days we figured they'd be eager to take us down quickly and move on. If they don't want they can always beg off and we will move on. *Shrug*
    What on earth makes you think that they are obliged to play after your rules? Werent you the one that just gave a speech about what oyu did wasnt against any "rules" inofficial or official ones and Elit should stop accusing you? Why are you then demanding that Sleepy should play by how you see things?

I'm not demanding anything. They wanted button. We gave. The end.

We' re just trying to have some fun before age ends. Guess we overestimate d the fun times up here.

Just trying to hitch a ride home. It's cute to see so many taking our lil YOLO battle so intensely
    Last edited by ellivort; 18-10-2017 at 16:06.

I'm not demanding anything. They wanted button. We gave. The end.
    But you were just telling them to push the button... While you should just wait until they do or do diplo if you arent interested in a conflict anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by Korp View Post
    But you were just telling them to push the button... While you should just wait until they do or do diplo if you arent interested in a conflict anymore.
    I didn't demand it. They literally said "Give me a button, don't waste my time" . It's like some saying they bringing you a coffee then never show. I won't demand my free coffee, but I will wonder 'wtf mate'. We still interested. We have nothing better to do. Other things equal or lesser, but nothing better.

I didn't demand it. They literally said "Give me a button, don't waste my time" . It's like some saying they bringing you a coffee then never show. I won't demand my free coffee, but I will wonder 'wtf mate'. We still interested. We have nothing better to do. Other things equal or lesser, but nothing better.
    But they didnt specify when they were going to push neither did you diplo that they should push it in a specific time frame? No complains, they have done nothing wrong and you should just wait for them to push it! I mean that was the argument you brought forward as a defense towards Elits opinion "We havent done anything wrong" alltough inofficial courtesy dictates that you shouldnt notice into a eowcf. Sadly its gotten so rotten late years that you have to diplo that into agreement. :(

Quote Originally Posted by Korp View Post
    But they didnt specify when they were going to push neither did you diplo that they should push it in a specific time frame? No complains, they have done nothing wrong and you should just wait for them to push it! I mean that was the argument you brought forward as a defense towards Elits opinion "We havent done anything wrong" alltough inofficial courtesy dictates that you shouldnt notice into a eowcf. Sadly its gotten so rotten late years that you have to diplo that into agreement. :(
    Never said they were wrong either. I just said hurry the eff up, but thanks for taking the time to do such long-winded elaborate trolling about a conflict that doesn't involve you.

You're right it has gotten bad. So bad that you can't play the game as designed anymore. Instead you have to diplo and follow some vagina rules that a bunch of ****talking nerds made up to hide their inadequacies.

It's this over Diplo activity that's killing the game

Never said they were wrong either. I just said hurry the eff up, but thanks for taking the time to do such long-winded elaborate trolling about a conflict that doesn't involve you.

You're right it has gotten bad. So bad that you can't play the game as designed anymore. Instead you have to diplo and follow some vagina rules that a bunch of ****talking nerds made up to hide their inadequacies.

It's this over Diplo activity that's killing the game
    This is a public forum, if you dont feel like you are up for other peoples o pinions maybe you should just not post at all? You seem very riled up about this whole matter.

Your own kd included, why arent you playing the game as intended then and hide behind bunch of cfs and notice periods. Shouldnt you then be a good example of not having cfs? Though diplomacy has been part of Utopia ever since it was created so i dont know about are you just a clueless noob? Or perhaps you never had the chance to play in a tier that was relevant enough to have diplomacy until the game is half dead?

Who would want to play in a tier filled with ****play and cheating? Doesn't at least one KD or a few top prov end up deleted every age?

Not my choice to cf. If it was us cf very sparingly. Diplo has always been part of the game but not this endless circle of terms, deals, notices, criteria... God it must get exhausting

I didn't say you couldn't or didn't want hear opinions. Was just thanking you for your time and effort. Looks like I might have hit a digital nerve tho. Oopsie.
    Last edited by ellivort; 18-10-2017 at 17:08.

I do wish Bart would pay up soon, i need that cash to feed my kids.

Who would want to play in a tier filled with ****play and cheating? Doesn't at least one KD or a few top prov end up deleted every age?

Not my choice to cf. If it was us cf very sparingly. Diplo has always been part of the game but not this endless circle of terms, deals, notices, criteria... God it must get exhausting

I didn't say you couldn't or didn't want hear opinions. Was just thanking you for your time and effort. Looks like I might have hit a digital nerve tho. Oopsie.
    You do realize that the lower tiers where you play has more **** going on? But cause you like the others arent relevant enough people dont get to hear about the ****play that happens? :)

So you just like to whine and pretend you have higher ideals than others but in the end you are like anyone else. :) Maybe you should start your own kd instead!

Yet from what I hear you're the one that gets riled up. :)

I'm a woman. I apologize for nothing.

Who's riled up? I'm stoked you learned more about me tho.

Hmmm. I may be losing interest.
    Last edited by ellivort; 18-10-2017 at 17:21.

Moderator for:
    Utopia Forums
    "As intended"

The game has always had diplomacy included as intended. Literally the first thing everyone does is convince the other people who to vote as the monarch (even if it's as simple as "I'm the leader, vote for me")

Quote Originally Posted by Palem View Post
    "As intended"

The game has always had diplomacy included as intended. Literally the first thing everyone does is convince the other people who to vote as the monarch (even if it's as simple as "I'm the leader, vote for me")
    You are confusing diplomacy with politics. Diplomacy generally refers to external activities. In this case, between kds whereas politics are generally an internal process, as seen with the voting of monarch. The two are often confused and used interchangeably, but in fact are not.

Thread Information