Page 28 of 30 FirstFirst ... 182627282930 LastLast

Thread: Sparta vs Sleepy

Moderator for:
    Utopia Forums
    I get what you're saying and conventional thinking is that your kingdom is your "team", but there's nothing that in the way the game was designed that says you must cooperate with your kingdom. I've had plenty of kingdom mates that were harder to get on the same page with than ****players looking to screw someone over.

Trying to draw a distinction between "internal" and "external" in this game would be a fool's errand

Diplomacy and politics are not one and the same. The property of being external or internal is not what sets them apart though. Politics are both internal and external. Diplomacy can exist whenever human interaction is present.
    Age 65 - FreeakStyle - FeyrPlay Alliance Win - Dwarves Stole My Bike
    Age 66 - FreeakStyle - #1 Honor & Warring Kingdom - Making FS Great Again
    Age 67 - BeastBlood - #1 Honor Human(Prince) - Steve from Walmart
    Age 68 - BeastBlood ft OldSchool - #1 Honor Kingdom & Avian - We Are All Feyr
    Age 69 - Ancient Spartans - #1 Kingdom in The History of Utopia - Clever Use of Words
    Age 70 - Ancient Spartans - #1 Land(25325 acres) & NW Faery - Spartan of Redeeming Qualities

"So it is that existence and non-existence give birth the one to the idea of the other;
    that difficulty and ease produce the one the idea of the other;
    that length and shortness fashion out the one the figure of the other;
    that the ideas of height and lowness arise from the contrast of the one with the other;
    that the musical notes and tones become harmonious through their relation of one with another;
    and that being before and behind give the idea of one following another."
    -Laozi

I like to post
    The fish trap exists because of the fish. Once you've gotten the fish you can forget the trap. The rabbit snare exists because of the rabbit. Once you've gotten the rabbit, you can forget the snare. Words exist because of meaning. Once you've gotten the meaning, you can forget the words. Where can I find a man who has forgotten words so I can talk with him?

Zhuangzi!

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by Bart of Sparta View Post
    The fish trap exists because of the fish. Once you've gotten the fish you can forget the trap. The rabbit snare exists because of the rabbit. Once you've gotten the rabbit, you can forget the snare. Words exist because of meaning. Once you've gotten the meaning, you can forget the words. Where can I find a man who has forgotten words so I can talk with him?

Zhuangzi!

Post Demon
    Nice taunt atleast who bougth it for you?

I like to post
    Seems Mansoor did!

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by ellivort View Post
    Lame play? We had no terms other than 72h of intent to drop cf. Messages in EOW are what? 120%? 2 pts on the meter? Please, tell me more about how lame it was.
    Actually the CF we had was : yr 5+72h notice (NOT IN RELATIONS). It was you that didn't really care about it and thought we'll exit fat. 2 bad the humans are insane in making cash ... oh well, that's behind now and we're in war so let's just enjoy it. I'll make sure next time I'll send you a printed version of the deal via DHL and get it to a notary first.

Quote Originally Posted by coss View Post
    Actually the CF we had was : yr 5+72h notice (NOT IN RELATIONS). It was you that didn't really care about it and thought we'll exit fat. 2 bad the humans are insane in making cash ... oh well, that's behind now and we're in war so let's just enjoy it. I'll make sure next time I'll send you a printed version of the deal via DHL and get it to a notary first.
    You withdrew from war, no relations bro..... Just a free 3 day pump.

Thought you would exit fat? Please back up guy. We just figured you would war because of NW difference and land difference. Since no one else below us will. So please do get over yourself. Yes humans make insane cash, but everyone knows this???? And yes we are in war finally, after we had to jump over backwards to get you to do it......... Wanted us to hit first, wanted us to give button blah blah... Then after two days of getting xtra time to pump tell us we are wasting your time. We knew you was stalling longer to pump.

Regardless though, we need trimmed down and you need moar land to feed the top 3 jajajajaja. So all is good in utopia!!!
    #unforgiven

I have nothing to offer but blood, toil, tears, and sweat.
    - Winston Churchill

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by KrakenDomes View Post
    You withdrew from war, no relations bro..... Just a free 3 day pump.

Thought you would exit fat? Please back up guy. We just figured you would war because of NW difference and land difference. Since no one else below us will. So please do get over yourself. Yes humans make insane cash, but everyone knows this???? And yes we are in war finally, after we had to jump over backwards to get you to do it......... Wanted us to hit first, wanted us to give button blah blah... Then after two days of getting xtra time to pump tell us we are wasting your time. We knew you was stalling longer to pump.

Regardless though, we need trimmed down and you need moar land to feed the top 3 jajajajaja. So all is good in utopia!!!
    End of war cf is stipulated into politics tab under relations. Other than that ... I see no problem with us pumping. You could wave 24h before you did but you prefered not to. Your call. However ... relations are relations and include end of war cf. Also ... when you noticed we didn.t yet explore and were quite close in acres.
    Last edited by coss; 18-10-2017 at 23:49.

[QUOTE=KrakenDomes;15450244]You withdrew from war, no relations bro..... Just a free 3 day pump. /QUOTE]

Based on your avatar that's ironic

Post Fiend
    End of war cf is stipulated into politics tab under relations. Other than that ... I see no problem with us pumping. You could wave 24h before you did but you prefered not to. Your call. However ... relations are relations and include end of war cf. Also ... when you noticed we didn.t yet explore and were quite close in acres.
    Interesting..... is it true that you guys asked for button given you were 10m bigger? - failed to address this point.

Post Fiend
    Should we create another thread to cater for BiO - Sleepy war?

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Aha View Post
    Interesting..... is it true that you guys asked for button given you were 10m bigger? - failed to address this point.
    What's wrong to ask the kd that noticed you in EOW to give you button lol? They did, we pressed it and we're having fun now.

Post Fiend
    What's wrong to ask the kd that noticed you in EOW to give you button lol? They did, we pressed it and we're having fun now.
    I see. Seems cowardly to request the button from someone 10M smaller no? or did the 1/3 war wins contribute to that decision and you require everything you can to finally secure a win?

Thread Information