Page 2 of 30 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Sparta vs Sleepy

Enthusiast
    Yea I'm sure it's always like that Bart, good cop = bart, bad cop = matija/fury. I wonder if the poor duo knows how far along have you dragged their names through the mud these past ages during your diplo ? I am also 100% sure that the request for Sleepy to help our common friend "police" a certain situation in exchange for pulling back the notice date is based on their relations with said KD rather than yours, amirite ? (our interest is actually aligned if it happens, but oh well....)

Quote Originally Posted by Pestilence View Post
    I haven't seen a top KD yet that doesn't take every advantage available to them. Different people all think different top KDs are assholes but nothing ever changes.
    Not true. Sleepy (coss) had given up tons of advantages because he doesn't want to come off as a complete ass and that's respectable.

Quote Originally Posted by Xist View Post
    Don't tell me your going to play it off as though we pulled some dirty move when the entire reason behind it was explained and proved to not have been something we planned. Also to make it fair, we retracted our notice and re noticed at the requested/more convenient time for sleepy.

Feyrplay/****play no matter what it is, things will always be twisted to favor those who oppose us. It's just annoying.
    Of course we're gonna play it off as you pulled a dirty move... You're guys are Spartans. The resident bad guy gotta play its role. Moreover, weren't you guys the one that were twisting facts on the other thread ? ^^
    The strong do what they can and the weak suffer what they must

Dementia - Old School - BeastBlood - BlameMod

Post Fiend
    In response to korp:

I absolsutely did say that, as we had no intention. Until information was leaked by someone who hates meep, showing him talking about sleepy agreeing to jump us if we policed cp. we didn't like deals being made behind our backs so we noticed sleepy instead. (I have logs). In turn when coss finally responded he showed his logs stating it wasn't true. So, we were open to calling off the notice, but coss was ok continuing the notice but requested that we moved it to a better time for them 13 ticks later so that all his players had time to prepare on a fair ground. So, I said yes no problem, also made it clear to him that we still would like to be in good terms due to the misinformation. Also, we had no idea they explored, it would have made no sense for us to extend a notice (if we had any ****play plan) so that we could War them after they pumped an extra 10-15k acres above us. We closed the gap some, but still... you really just run your mouth for the attention I think.

Astron,

matija was removed from sparta 3 weeks into the age. Also, I've been attempting to improve this "rep" sparta has.
    Last edited by Xist; 05-10-2017 at 15:17.
    'We bow down before no man.' - Ancient Spartans
    ~Fury of Sparta~

Enthusiast
    Oh whatttttttttt. I'm sorry but its a little hard to keep track of how many KDs he left on his own accord. The best way to improve your rep is to show some goodwill, and I am ready to accept 20k of goodwill to secure my age in exchange for reviving some Bart-Astron-esque partnership in next ages.
    The strong do what they can and the weak suffer what they must

Dementia - Old School - BeastBlood - BlameMod

Post Fiend
    lol, Bart is sitting in the crowd with korp watching us play the game this age. And last I checked, you guys ignored my in game diplo attempts ^^.
    'We bow down before no man.' - Ancient Spartans
    ~Fury of Sparta~

Post Demon
    Be pretty cool if people could just be honest with each other and fight each other fairly.

Why lie about intentions? Why stab people in the back?

You were bigger than sleepy with more prep time than them anyway, why not just notice them and fight them from an advantage?

All notice is, is notice of CF expiring. It doesn't mean **** else.

How are you so bad at utopia coss.
    -- Freedom Valley - Cartoon Networth - Harsh Cheeses - HaLL of FORCE - The Fantastic Trollfags - Polar Bears - Simians - Pew Pew - RoO - Mango Unchained - RoO

I like to post
    Quote Originally Posted by astron View Post
    Yea I'm sure it's always like that Bart, good cop = bart, bad cop = matija/fury. I wonder if the poor duo knows how far along have you dragged their names through the mud these past ages during your diplo ? I am also 100% sure that the request for Sleepy to help our common friend "police" a certain situation in exchange for pulling back the notice date is based on their relations with said KD rather than yours, amirite ? (our interest is actually aligned if it happens, but oh well....
    More like a non-existent cop. I don't even know who the **** noticed who by now. Tbf I wish you still had bounce and pivar as moles with us so they could attest to my inactivity. I'm a Flogger now but at least one who doesn't actively seek to sabotage the KD he used to lead --> I keep my distance.

Oh, also in case you forgot, I gave Coss an OOP farmwar to basically hand him the age if he had played his cards properly. I then asked him to be gentle on CF terms but he could do no better than Sparta having to stay 85% of his size or face a 72-hour notice.

Enthusiast
    The drama is just a smokescreen for what will be a fake war and farm out one direction or the other. My guess is the winner here turns and then feeds emeriti in a fake war.

Quote Originally Posted by Korp View Post
    So well known cheaters are the good guys Lestat? ¨

Though coss is pretty naive to ever trust Spartans for anything they said.
    Misunderstood like the Cobra Kai

Quote Originally Posted by Bart of Sparta View Post
    More like a non-existent cop. I don't even know who the **** noticed who by now. Tbf I wish you still had bounce and pivar as moles with us so they could attest to my inactivity. I'm a Flogger now but at least one who doesn't actively seek to sabotage the KD he used to lead --> I keep my distance.

Oh, also in case you forgot, I gave Coss an OOP farmwar to basically hand him the age if he had played his cards properly. I then asked him to be gentle on CF terms but he could do no better than Sparta having to stay 85% of his size or face a 72-hour notice.
    Yeah that was brutal of Coss. Just like earlier this age when he assured Sparta they could empty their entire pool and he wouldnt notice them. And kept his word, He needs to be more gentle fo sho.
    People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf.

I like to post
    That was all self-interest. A conflict with Sparta wouldve cost ya all ur gc and a ton of potential sci generation lost. I designed Spartas setup to be super strong in dragged hostile esp with current meter throttling being there. You had a conflict with BB upcoming and therefore did Sparta a cheap "favour"

Forum Addict
    Honestly, this **** happens every age i bet and still same people Cf each other mid age to pump and then one cries later in the age. Learn, dont CF everyone...

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by Bananamancer2000 View Post
    The drama is just a smokescreen for what will be a fake war and farm out one direction or the other. My guess is the winner here turns and then feeds emeriti in a fake war.
    I'm going to start making and handing out tinfoil hats. Who else needs one?

Quote Originally Posted by Bart of Sparta View Post
    That was all self-interest. A conflict with Sparta wouldve cost ya all ur gc and a ton of potential sci generation lost. I designed Spartas setup to be super strong in dragged hostile esp with current meter throttling being there. You had a conflict with BB upcoming and therefore did Sparta a cheap "favour"
    We(sleepy nubs) dont give a f.ck what u designed and for what. This time we change the stance������, and kick your a.ss.

I like to post
    Quote Originally Posted by stefan192 View Post
    We(sleepy nubs) dont give a f.ck what u designed and for what. This time we change the stance������, and kick your a.ss.
    That's very much possible. You are bigger and have way superior sci. You're a good KD too and Coss is a good war leader (unless he fights BB it seems). I wish you all the best vs me ole Spartan bro's!

Thread Information