Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: 5:12 unjust raze in war

Regular
    we managed to wd up acres at least, ** The kingdom of 9:18 **
    Total land exchanged: +1,213 (192/234)... thx for responses guys

Post Fiend
    So thats why you decided to feed 5:12 after that?, give them a free war win .....

Regular
    nope, there were hits from eowcf back on him gave them button, points were not showing up so a few kept hitting...we got sucked in, im sure a rook mistake on our part but owell just a game live and learn...im assuming u know that tho. either way his hits into our war was bs cheap shots with his multy. ur name matches his banner so maybe ur him? ur smug tone sounds like him its the only way he knows how to talk apoarently he was never taught any better growing up, o well u cant help the hopeless. not to mention his incessant crying at even the possibility of a slight miscue, just glad i dont have to share a chat with that tool ever again.
    Last edited by Relswick8619; 21-10-2017 at 04:21. Reason: missing word and sentence

Veteran
    June 7 of YR9 An unknown province from The Art of Destruction (5:12) razed 985 acres of Mr Right (7:6).
    June 7 of YR9 dont worry (5:12) razed 814 acres of Mr Right (7:6).
    June 7 of YR9 dont worry (5:12) razed 680 acres of Mr Right (7:6).

I know whom sent you buddy. And they will die after you die soon.

Quote Originally Posted by coss View Post
    June 7 of YR9 An unknown province from The Art of Destruction (5:12) razed 985 acres of Mr Right (7:6).
    June 7 of YR9 dont worry (5:12) razed 814 acres of Mr Right (7:6).
    June 7 of YR9 dont worry (5:12) razed 680 acres of Mr Right (7:6).

I know whom sent you buddy. And they will die after you die soon.
    Oh, it's Hellrazor. Doing Hellrazor stuff.
    Well it had been a while.

Post Fiend
    Asked for 3 free hits on 7;6 humans , this the reply i get

'''
    Sender The Wise Viscount Shaka of Boom (7:6)
    Recipient The Wise King be happy of dont worry (5:12)
    Subject Re:so

want to go down to 5k land? I can bounce wave the **** out of you and tap your ass dry. These noobs don't want to fight so I have nothing else to do. so?
    '''

I want to go down to 0 land pretty please... , give me some attention.
    Last edited by Hellrazor; 22-10-2017 at 10:58. Reason: grammar

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Hellrazor View Post
    Asked for 3 free hits on 7;6 humans , this the reply i get

'''
    Sender The Wise Viscount Shaka of Boom (7:6)
    Recipient The Wise King be happy of dont worry (5:12)
    Subject Re:so

want to go down to 5k land? I can bounce wave the **** out of you and tap your ass dry. These noobs don't want to fight so I have nothing else to do. so?
    '''

I want to go down to 0 land pretty please... , give me some attention.
    Village idiot you don;t ask for 3 hits when you begged for EOA CF for 2 weeks and we make a deal on EOACF. You don;t have EOACF just when it suits you. You have a deal YOU RESPECT IT. You saw you're not going to win the age you "ask for 3 hits". Who the **** you think you are to "ask for things"? tic toc mf-er, you're going down soon and if ANYONE hits you while we drop you to no troops they are dead also.

Veteran
    Also, I wonder what are the admins doing? It is CLEAR how he got his 7 wars and that all were land in exchange for war win. Why didn't you ALREADY put him to 400 acre? Bishop? David? Jeff? Munk? Any position on this? You find it normal to allow someone to trade war wins for cow land in 7 wars?

Have you reported them coss?

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by coss View Post
    Also, I wonder what are the admins doing? It is CLEAR how he got his 7 wars and that all were land in exchange for war win. Why didn't you ALREADY put him to 400 acre? Bishop? David? Jeff? Munk? Any position on this? You find it normal to allow someone to trade war wins for cow land in 7 wars?
    Wow, we have had a few exchanges of hits with them but I never looked at their war record. That's shady as hell.

Post Demon
    well they dropped to 2 people after the last of those to be fair, but losing players every war just so a few provinces can grow is even worse.

Should have said he broke deals all along, we could have dropped our eoa cf and skewered him like a week ago or more if we had known he did not keep his deals, that was the entire reason for me asking if he broke any cf earlier, I'd been looking for an excuse arround our arrangement with 5:12 that would not be dealbreaking from my side since I didn't like his behavior.

Sounds like coss has taken it uppon his kingdom to smash him so we'll just chill on the sideline I guess.

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by Madchess View Post
    well they dropped to 2 people after the last of those to be fair, but losing players every war just so a few provinces can grow is even worse.

Should have said he broke deals all along, we could have dropped our eoa cf and skewered him like a week ago or more if we had known he did not keep his deals, that was the entire reason for me asking if he broke any cf earlier, I'd been looking for an excuse arround our arrangement with 5:12 that would not be dealbreaking from my side since I didn't like his behavior.

Sounds like coss has taken it uppon his kingdom to smash him so we'll just chill on the sideline I guess.

7:6 had some issues with coss rage quiting according to crs , lets hope he can redeem himself by removing the nuisance

Post Fiend
    i wonder if you chart after all this crap

Post Fiend
    i've never charted, always make sure im dead prior to the end of the age ...

And he just made sure of it again :)
    People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf.

Thread Information