Quote Originally Posted by Allanon KT View Post
    You get bored again mate? Never were one for playing nice :P
    still the same lamer :( ,
    little bit unintended this time , but not less fun

Enthusiast
    We need details

Veteran
    He sucks at FSU lol

January 15 of YR10 In local kingdom strife, mckab (5:12) invaded dont worry (5:12) and captured 2,655 acres of land.
    January 15 of YR10 In local kingdom strife, mckab (5:12) invaded dont worry (5:12) and captured 2,103 acres of land.
    January 15 of YR10 In local kingdom strife, mckab (5:12) invaded dont worry (5:12) and captured 1,666 acres of land.
    January 15 of YR10 In local kingdom strife, mckab (5:12) invaded dont worry (5:12) and captured 1,320 acres of land.

Hellrazor. You could at least take it like a man, now you just look pathetic :) #noballs #showoffwentwrong
    #fortherecordIdontplayinSleepy
    Last edited by drakson; 24-10-2017 at 18:59.

Regular
    January 23 of YR10 Alas, the once proud province of mckab has collapsed and lies in ruins

Post Fiend
    Not sure why some of you seem to care about this nuisance parameter , but...
    I play for my fun and don't care what you think of it (It's only the 7th time this happens)
    You can call it a failure , or whatever negative label you want to ascribe... to me it can makes sense you see it that way, since for most of you utopia is a (real/big) part of your life...
    Apparently it can be hard to grasp that someone (who claims he doesn't care) can put in time and effort into a game and then enjoy destroying it all while poking the people who do seem to care about this game (quite) a bit...

I'm not really into judging people their choices... , in my mind everyone is entitled to their own experience/perception of reality.. be it virtual or real life(as long as you don't harm 'innocent' people physically i don't care)
    If someone enjoys just razing random high honor provinces in this game ,good... i can only admire such a deviation and be tempted to join in on the 'fun'

Bragging and charts is what a lot of you seem to care about , i can understand its difficult for you to embrace people who enjoy the game in a different way, especially if it's not one of the ways you think this game is meant to be played.

If some of you experience physical difficulties in real life due to my utopia actions ( like having trouble breathing or eating )... My sincere apologies
    If not ; Maybe we'll have another encounter
    Last edited by Hellrazor; 24-10-2017 at 20:42. Reason: so many failures

Veteran
    Begging cfs all age to dealbreak end of age is the fun you speak about?

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by coss View Post
    Begging cfs all age to dealbreak end of age is the fun you speak about?

In this case i'm quite tempted to fall for your distortion because that would have made it even more enjoyable (If i were literally begging for cf's all age ).
    One should wonder tho if all the cf's were acquired by begging all age, why did I not hand over a single acre to those whom i was begging to ?? (0 free hits, or even better 0 hits)

were all the 'top' kingdoms slacking? , I'd amazed if all the vultures have been transformed to peace pigeons.... but if so i'd say congratulations on growing up , i hope one day i'll be

Until the lion learns how to write, every story will glorify the hunter(s);

Quote Originally Posted by Hellrazor View Post
    In this case i'm quite tempted to fall for your distortion because that would have made it even more enjoyable (If i were literally begging for cf's all age ).
    One should wonder tho if all the cf's were acquired by begging all age, why did I not hand over a single acre to those whom i was begging to ?? (0 free hits, or even better 0 hits)

were all the 'top' kingdoms slacking? , I'd amazed if all the vultures have been transformed to peace pigeons.... but if so i'd say congratulations on growing up , i hope one day i'll be

Until the lion learns how to write, every story will glorify the hunter(s);
    You are nothing but an attention seeking, dealbreaking, liar.
    I told myself I wouldnt bother replying to you, as you seem to get off on "griefing" people and watching a couple of lame threads about yourself in this dead forum, but ****it.
    GTFO with that lion talk.
    Last edited by Binar; 24-10-2017 at 21:04.
    Snakes
    PewPEW
    Divinity
    Emeriti

Non of my nubs speak for my KD

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by Binar View Post
    You are nothing but an attention seeking, dealbreaking, liar.
    I told myself I wouldnt bother replying to you, as you seem to get off on "griefing" people and watching a couple of lame threads about yourself in this dead forum, but ****it.
    GTFO with that lion talk.
    Stay true to yourself

Most people who fail miserably excuse themselves with "i dont care".

Arranged farm wars to exchange acres for war wins
    Begged everyone for cfs then dealbreak the top kds and suckerpunch hit them into wars and hostiles.

Still failed to take prov crown.

"i dont care"

Lol
    People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf.

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by Shai View Post
    Most people who fail miserably excuse themselves with "i dont care".

Arranged farm wars to exchange acres for war wins
    Begged everyone for cfs then dealbreak the top kds and suckerpunch hit them into wars and hostiles.

Still failed to take prov crown.

"i dont care"

Lol
    makes perfect sense if you are without prior knowledge.

Postaholic
    Yup. 9 years after playing for me and still entertaining as f**k :P
    ~~ S A N C T U A R Y ~~
    Rocking the top ages 30-57

"The phrase... 'Who's your daddy?'... comes to mind"

Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by coss View Post
    Also, I wonder what are the admins doing? It is CLEAR how he got his 7 wars and that all were land in exchange for war win. Why didn't you ALREADY put him to 400 acre? Bishop? David? Jeff? Munk? Any position on this? You find it normal to allow someone to trade war wins for cow land in 7 wars?
    we unfortunetly got suckered in, he hit in our war like a *****...then during eowcf some retalled a smaller prov he had and gave him button...they were under inpression points didnt count since they werent showing...then we got stuck and had to give ww...he was just upset every1 but his multys left him cause they were tired of his lameness

Thread Information