Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: 5:12 unjust raze in war

Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Binar View Post
    You are nothing but an attention seeking, dealbreaking, liar.
    I told myself I wouldnt bother replying to you, as you seem to get off on "griefing" people and watching a couple of lame threads about yourself in this dead forum, but ****it.
    GTFO with that lion talk.
    this dude was in our kingdom last 2.5 ages, at first thought he was just a jerk but into the game. however it became clear hes a smug little professional troll, if ppl arent giving him negative attention he isnt happy. so he just acts like a smug dick a whole lot on an online game, u would figure he may have something better to do but clearly does not.

Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Hellrazor View Post
    Not sure why some of you seem to care about this nuisance parameter , but...
    I play for my fun and don't care what you think of it (It's only the 7th time this happens)
    You can call it a failure , or whatever negative label you want to ascribe... to me it can makes sense you see it that way, since for most of you utopia is a (real/big) part of your life...
    Apparently it can be hard to grasp that someone (who claims he doesn't care) can put in time and effort into a game and then enjoy destroying it all while poking the people who do seem to care about this game (quite) a bit...

I'm not really into judging people their choices... , in my mind everyone is entitled to their own experience/perception of reality.. be it virtual or real life(as long as you don't harm 'innocent' people physically i don't care)
    If someone enjoys just razing random high honor provinces in this game ,good... i can only admire such a deviation and be tempted to join in on the 'fun'

Bragging and charts is what a lot of you seem to care about , i can understand its difficult for you to embrace people who enjoy the game in a different way, especially if it's not one of the ways you think this game is meant to be played.

If some of you experience physical difficulties in real life due to my utopia actions ( like having trouble breathing or eating )... My sincere apologies
    If not ; Maybe we'll have another encounter
    no one cares that much about your in game actions, im sure like myself most just cant understand how ur such a dbag and why u even bother playing if ur only gonna act like a **** nut all the time. ur responses arent really witty either they just make u look like a bigger tool.

Postaholic
    Hellrazor good job, lucky there is more and more like you, to be fair its guys like you that the game needs to keep the high horse elitis like binbin, they think they can deal break and cheat the smaller kingdom becouse there is no penalty for doing so, not long ago binbin had to pay a crown becouse he tried to get a GB going on me and treatend me and my kingdom, players like you are a god send for us to remind the opresors there are other ways of hurting them.

If i had the time i would lead a kingdom to do just what you did (just a lil more clever) and hell maby i get the time this new age i hope, i still got a few things to settle with dear abs and others scum alike.

Postaholic
    also find me on mirc man im sure we can work well together FSU ftw.

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike^ View Post
    also find me on mirc man im sure we can work well together FSU ftw.
    Someone plans to play serious next age(Mike) and needs someone to FSU his competitors:)) Be the stupid to be used by Mike next age Hellrazor:))

@Mike, this have been anything but a good job. He have been left alone by top and then he just starts to hit left and right when conflicts happened to try and win the crown for the land province. Now that he failed with it, he "doesn't care" yet he is crying like a little ***** about it.

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by coss View Post
    Someone plans to play serious next age(Mike) and needs someone to FSU his competitors:)) Be the stupid to be used by Mike next age Hellrazor:))

@Mike, this have been anything but a good job. He have been left alone by top and then he just starts to hit left and right when conflicts happened to try and win the crown for the land province. Now that he failed with it, he "doesn't care" yet he is crying like a little ***** about it.

The fool doth think he is wise,
    Look who was 'begging'

Game Date July 1 of YR9
    Real Date Sun, 22 Oct at 18:01 GMT+00:00
    Sender The Wise King skunk of you will bounce (7:6)
    Recipient The Wise King be happy of dont worry (5:12)
    Subject Re:Hey
    Ty :) used to lead warseekers in the past.. retired cuz of the real life changes :))
    Thing is coss got mad and rage quit... asked for vote change.. and I wanna solve this thing with u... can we work on a cf?

> The Wise King be happy of dont worry (5:12) said: > >

Hello , Not sure who you are or what rq means, but going by your kingdom name i think i should congratulate you :), congratulations with your creation ;for all we know the essence of life

Regarding utopia i'm not sure what i should say, no real desires to express.

But I am curious whom supposedly send me :D

> >

> The Wise King skunk of you will bounce (7:6) said: > > > > Hey man, crs here... coss kinda rq again. What do u want to end this sh^t?
    Last edited by Hellrazor; 25-10-2017 at 11:18.

Postaholic
    No i dont plan to play for real, i plan to play for fsu if i got the time ;)

Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike^ View Post
    Hellrazor good job, lucky there is more and more like you, to be fair its guys like you that the game needs to keep the high horse elitis like binbin, they think they can deal break and cheat the smaller kingdom becouse there is no penalty for doing so, not long ago binbin had to pay a crown becouse he tried to get a GB going on me and treatend me and my kingdom, players like you are a god send for us to remind the opresors there are other ways of hurting them.

If i had the time i would lead a kingdom to do just what you did (just a lil more clever) and hell maby i get the time this new age i hope, i still got a few things to settle with dear abs and others scum alike.
    dude he is a bottom feeder who only barely annoys top kingdoms at end of each age....he is a doofus tool at best. it would be best if no one talked to him and just killed him each time he spawns...there is literally 0 he does that makes this game better, if top kingdoms are half the reason much of the game pop left as u seem to suggest then players like him are the reason the other half left.

Postaholic
    ok it has been edit
    Last edited by Mike^; 25-10-2017 at 17:03.

Moderator for:
    Utopia Forums
    Please do not insult users

Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Palem View Post
    Please do not insult users
    my apologies, been a frustrating age

Post Fiend
    April 3 of YR10 We have admitted defeat to Sleeping beauty (7:6) and we have entered a long-lasting ceasefire agreement.

Nice, so that's like a CF to EoA now?
    Age 65 - FreeakStyle - FeyrPlay Alliance Win - Dwarves Stole My Bike
    Age 66 - FreeakStyle - #1 Honor & Warring Kingdom - Making FS Great Again
    Age 67 - BeastBlood - #1 Honor Human(Prince) - Steve from Walmart
    Age 68 - BeastBlood ft OldSchool - #1 Honor Kingdom & Avian - We Are All Feyr
    Age 69 - Ancient Spartans - #1 Kingdom in The History of Utopia - Clever Use of Words
    Age 70 - Ancient Spartans - #1 Land(25325 acres) & NW Faery - Spartan of Redeeming Qualities

Post Fiend
    Breakable in 156 days

Unfortunate :( , mistakes were made

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by coss View Post
    Begging cfs all age to dealbreak end of age is the fun you speak about?
    Game Date May 13 of YR9
    Real Date Sat, 21 Oct at 06:10 GMT+00:00
    Sender The Wise Viscount Shaka of Boom (7:6)
    Recipient The Wise King be happy of dont worry (5:12)
    Subject Re:Had to do it
    Want to cf now? But for real, not be a sucker again. I have some stuff to do and don't want to waste time on stupid things.

Thread Information