Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: The U vs tbb and ronin

Quote Originally Posted by MaGiciaNz View Post
    Thats where youre wrong. You gave TBB breathing space. Ronins wasnt going to hit into war. Now TBB can freely gain from you while you cant do anything
    Oh boy, is this true? Sounds like someone got OUTPLAYED.
    Age 65 - FreeakStyle - FeyrPlay Alliance Win - Dwarves Stole My Bike
    Age 66 - FreeakStyle - #1 Honor & Warring Kingdom - Making FS Great Again
    Age 67 - BeastBlood - #1 Honor Human(Prince) - Steve from Walmart
    Age 68 - BeastBlood ft OldSchool - #1 Honor Kingdom & Avian - We Are All Feyr
    Age 69 - Ancient Spartans - #1 Kingdom in The History of Utopia - Clever Use of Words
    Age 70 - Ancient Spartans - #1 Land(25325 acres) & NW Faery - Spartan of Redeeming Qualities

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by MyNameIsMatija View Post
    Oh boy, is this true? Sounds like someone got OUTPLAYED.
    It is true. Wasn't planning to hit into war if TBB pushed the button. But don't think it's wise for The U to declare Ronins, abduct waved and in the same tick, attack TBB for acres, giving TBB free passport to hit into your war.

Regular
    This is all good fun.

Quote Originally Posted by Ad1310 View Post
    This is all good fun.
    Everyone have fun!!!

I like to post

Enthusiast
    The U are now with 24 provs. Someone left/deleted?

Quote Originally Posted by Heathen View Post
    The U are now with 24 provs. Someone left/deleted?
    Hard to take the heat and continue playing when your kingdom puts you in that position of getting gang raped

Post Fiend
    Lol, we were screwed no matter what so figured we would go out with a bang. Why would ronin not hit into war? You guys read Barts post? That seems like the attitude of all the kingdoms arranged against us. I mean Ronin bounced waved our faeries, of course they would have hit unto a war with TBB...

Whatever, going to relax the rest of the age. Good luck Ronin, lets see what you can do up top now, it should be interesting and I'm saying that without sarcasm.

Quote Originally Posted by Diabeticmoose View Post
    Hard to take the heat and continue playing when your kingdom puts you in that position of getting gang raped
    TBB offered to discuss CF with TheU just for acres they took and return them to Ronins and everyone could get back to do their own thing. TBB was already massacred 3 waves in at that point but their LS just would not agree to to it. All it took was about 8k acres and all this could have been avoided. Sadly it had to end this way.

Post Fiend
    Hey, we all make mistakes, and you guys have made a few. I know your pride may prevent you from admitting your mistakes and finding a solution to better the situation you are in, but perhaps you should swallow your pride and think about your soldiers. They have blindly followed you down the path of destruction, and they have paid for it dearly. While you may want to play the victim and go down in flames, I am sure they do not. You should start negotiations before your soldiers look at you as a crazed leader hell bent on revenge. As a wise man once said, "The Rocket man is on a suicide mission!". Don't be the Rocket Man!

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by MaGiciaNz View Post
    TBB offered to discuss CF with TheU just for acres they took and return them to Ronins and everyone could get back to do their own thing. TBB was already massacred 3 waves in at that point but their LS just would not agree to to it. All it took was about 8k acres and all this could have been avoided. Sadly it had to end this way.
    Do you hear the arrogance of that? Give us all our land back in spite of us doubling you and causing this situation and then we might cf you... I'm sorry I'd rather the current situation. At least your true colors are out now.

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by Uncle Ed View Post
    Hey, we all make mistakes, and you guys have made a few. I know your pride may prevent you from admitting your mistakes and finding a solution to better the situation you are in, but perhaps you should swallow your pride and think about your soldiers. They have blindly followed you down the path of destruction, and they have paid for it dearly. While you may want to play the victim and go down in flames, I am sure they do not. You should start negotiations before your soldiers look at you as a crazed leader hell bent on revenge. As a wise man once said, "The Rocket man is on a suicide mission!". Don't be the Rocket Man!
    Lol, you have no idea our internal dynamic. We've made plenty of mistakes this round but this isn't one of them.

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by Diabeticmoose View Post
    I would of had more respect for you if you quit after the 3rd or 4th massacre wave, but you stuck around. Did you join in the massacre waves? Did you report your kills with glee? When your monarch ordered the massacres, did you protest? My guess is you didn't. Once again, your kingdom was 10mil NW more than us and you sat and watched us get massacred for 4 days just because we had the nerve to abduct 8 of your scientist. Now that you all are justifiably getting "gang raped" for your actions, you decide to quit. That's kinda sad, bro.

I know we have been in your same situation before. I followed orders and wound up seeing my province destroyed by 3 other kingdoms for a supposed "infraction". I thought about quitting, but decided to talk to my Monarch and get an explanation of what happened. There we mistakes made, and mistakes admitted and a promise not avoid making those same mistakes again. That was good enough for me to stay, and I am glad I did. Those mistakes have not been repeated and we have become a stronger kingdom because of the lessons we have learned.

TheU has always been a kingdom I respected and feared. They are one of the best kingdoms in the game. Now I am not sure if their are new leaders there, or if their anger and desire for revenge caused them to ignore the possible consequences of their actions, but I am almost certain this is something they will learn from. They are obviously brilliant strategists and their understanding of the mechanics of this game will benefit your kingdom for many ages to come. Like a lot of monarchs, they just need to get better at diplomacy since it is such a huge part of this game. I am confident that they will do that. I suggest the rest of the soldiers ride out this storm and stay strong and united. It was not just your leaders that got you in this situation, it was the soldiers as well. I am sure TheU will be strong again, and a kingdom to be respected and feared.

Regular
    wtf is that? I don't need your sweet words

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by TheRealKremlin View Post
    Lol, you have no idea our internal dynamic. We've made plenty of mistakes this round but this isn't one of them.
    Sure looks like one to everyone else.

Thread Information