Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: The U vs tbb and ronin

Where is the mistake? Doing to tbb what they did to us? Farming our acres to ronin in purpose? Yeah I don’t see any mistakes. Also it turned out just as I said it would. I called the 2v1 before we even waved tbb but to be honest I thought it would be Sparta not ronin. Oh well. Let’s see if we can give ronin a crown.
    All for one and one for Chrystal!!

Director of Age Changes
    Quote Originally Posted by Bart of Sparta View Post
    Not the best character to roleplay as nowadays...

Nice age, more backstabs. Glad I'm taking a break.
    Discord: Hex | IRC: Hextor / Avenger

I like to post
    Tbf Petyr was just horribly unlucky. He made all the right moves, played the perfect game, then suddenly a dude shows up that can see everything that has happened in the past no matter where...

That's ultra GG UL WP.

It's like winning a uto-age then having the admins delete you from the charts.

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by Chrystal Palace View Post
    Where is the mistake? Doing to tbb what they did to us? Farming our acres to ronin in purpose? Yeah I don’t see any mistakes. Also it turned out just as I said it would. I called the 2v1 before we even waved tbb but to be honest I thought it would be Sparta not ronin. Oh well. Let’s see if we can give ronin a crown.
    Hrmmmm i have played the whole age and do not recall doing any massacre waves on anyone, let alone 2 a day for 4 straight days. So when you say you did to TBB what they did to you, you are not quite telling the truth are you?

Enthusiast
    I'm hearing from some people that BiO just went prosperous to prepare to hit TBB.

Enthusiast
    That would likely to happen.

Post Demon
    You guys don't seem to get it.

You act like we care if you take our acres now. I don't care, ****players gonna ****play.

You're the ones 2v1ing people, again.

TBB are the ones we have ops on until almost EOA. They're going to have some real good fun trying to do anything with anybody else til eoa.

Quote Originally Posted by Meep View Post
    You guys don't seem to get it.

You act like we care if you take our acres now. I don't care, ****players gonna ****play.

You're the ones 2v1ing people, again.

TBB are the ones we have ops on until almost EOA. They're going to have some real good fun trying to do anything with anybody else til eoa.
    Yeah you said it best for sure ****players gonna ****play. This attitude you have is the reason for this unnecessary conflict. Seems like every age Meep always has issues with something and always uses his tricks and his attempts to manipulate to persuade other players to make him look innocent. I think atleast half the server that reads the forums know who shady and untrusted of a player u r

Post Demon
    Quote Originally Posted by Diabeticmoose View Post
    Yeah you said it best for sure ****players gonna ****play. This attitude you have is the reason for this unnecessary conflict. Seems like every age Meep always has issues with something and always uses his tricks and his attempts to manipulate to persuade other players to make him look innocent. I think atleast half the server that reads the forums know who shady and untrusted of a player u r
    So we should just sit back and let KDs like TBB wave into hostiles with impunity?

We didn't even ****play them. They weren't hostile. We had no CF.

If you ****play me, I will find my revenge, every single time.

You might be able to get away with it against other people because they don't care enough to waste their time stopping you or getting you back.

But not me, not ever.

Meep always pays his debts.

Post Demon
    But I understand why KDs like Ronins and TBB ****play and dealbreak people.

More often than not, you're going to get away with it.

Ronins already dealbroke 2 people this age (war deal with lestat, noticing into hostile with us) and double hostiled two people this age (Us vs. TBB, and the KD silly enough to violate their war agreement with Ronins by getting waved by another KD during prep)

So we should just sit back and let KDs like TBB wave into hostiles with impunity?

We didn't even ****play them. They weren't hostile. We had no CF.

If you ****play me, I will find my revenge, every single time.

You might be able to get away with it against other people because they don't care enough to waste their time stopping you or getting you back.

But not me, not ever.

Meep always pays his debts.
    What debts? All you have done is literally cry,scream, and yell crazy accusations and twist words around and never even put down 1 ounce of log or proof of some kind other then your childish driven rubbish.

Post Demon
    Quote Originally Posted by Diabeticmoose View Post
    What debts? All you have done is literally cry,scream, and yell crazy accusations and twist words around and never even put down 1 ounce of log or proof of some kind other then your childish driven rubbish.
    I literally posted logs of our hostile with sparta, ops between the two KDs, and TBB waving in.

I also literally posted screenshots of TBB offering a fake war.

What's up with the #fakenews campaign to just pretend that facts aren't facts.

Forum Addict
    Quote Originally Posted by Bart of Sparta View Post
    Tbf Petyr was just horribly unlucky. He made all the right moves, played the perfect game, then suddenly a dude shows up that can see everything that has happened in the past no matter where...

That's ultra GG UL WP.

It's like winning a uto-age then having the admins delete you from the charts.

That is one of the best comments I have ever read in the game! Brilliant!

Regular
    But I understand why KDs like Ronins and TBB ****play and dealbreak people.

More often than not, you're going to get away with it.

Ronins already dealbroke 2 people this age (war deal with lestat, noticing into hostile with us) and double hostiled two people this age (Us vs. TBB, and the KD silly enough to violate their war agreement with Ronins by getting waved by another KD during prep)
    All I read here is Meep crying. Just because you say it with conviction on this forum, doesn't make it true. If your kingdom mates do not believe you, how do you expect us to. The honorable thing to do is quit and spare the others, do not drag them down with you.

Post Demon
    Quote Originally Posted by lionell View Post
    All I read here is Meep crying. Just because you say it with conviction on this forum, doesn't make it true. If your kingdom mates do not believe you, how do you expect us to. The honorable thing to do is quit and spare the others, do not drag them down with you.
    Multiple other kingdoms showed up in the other thread to say Ronin's had dealbroken them.
    Ronin's own leader admitted they dealbroke them.

???

Thread Information