Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: The U vs tbb and ronin

The U vs tbb and ronin

Since it’s no longer tbb v ronin but The U vs the two of them I decided to make proper thread. Tbb can’t hit The U any longer or meter is maxed. Instead their friends ronin decided to start bouncing our Fae for tbb. Will The U get help after coming to the aid of CR and BB in ages past? Will The U farm out to make sure that the top kingdoms do not get a crown? Wait and see folks.
    All for one and one for Chrystal!!

Post Fiend
    I'm selling popcorn if anyone needs! Conflict is always a good way to get rich!

Post Fiend
    What??? You guys are asking for help? Oh man, this just get's more and more humorous as the days go by. Let's recap. TBB asked The U to war coming out of protection, and the U said no. Why? Cause it was an equal fight. Most of the age TBB and The U were in range of each other, but The U declined to war them. TBB gets out of a brutal war with Ronin's and are 10mil NW lower than The U and low and behold The U finally finds their sack and waves TBB even though they are tagged b2b wars with Ronin. The U has been massacring TBB's TM's for 4 days pretty much ruining the b2b war plans with Ronin's.

I am sure a lot of the top warring kingdoms find it equally hard to find someone to war. Most kingdoms know that warring us leads to a loss and avoid us like the plague. Since we have lost a couple wars to elite kingdoms, I am sure those kingdoms find it even more difficult to find a war than us. Imagine you find someone brave enough to war you, and you decide to go back to back after a few days of prep. Then some kingdom that has been dodging you all age comes in and ruins it by massacring your TM's for 4 days. Or, what if they did that to the kingdom you were going b2b with? What would you do?

I ask you, Utopian Lords. Is TBB and Ronins wrong for teaming up against a kingdom that ruined their war or was The U wrong for attacking a kingdom 10mil NW smaller than them that was tagged for war? Pick your sides and let the games begin

Enthusiast
    I see The U has made a taunt banner about dealbreaking. According to the first thread, wasn't it The U that made the original dealbreak by agreeing to war TBB then making war plans with another KD to dodge them?

Veteran
    Be happy it's not 3 vs 1 cause we keep Sparta busy. However ... everyone is busy minding their own stuff and I believe you insisted a bit to much and now you get what you wished for ... some fun.

Post Fiend
    *sighs*

Well, I had hoped that Ronin would at least have the decency to at least keep up the appearances that this is a 1v1 conflict, if nothing else for their pride, but I guess not.

Anyway, I'll make a few points since I think everyone is yet again missing the point.

Uncle Ed -- I assume you play in TBB? You decline to mention a few quite important facts in your timeline.

#1 -- Since when is it a crime to decline an OOP war against a good opponent? OOP wars with 2 evenly matched kingdoms are almost always a bad idea if you are trying to grow, even if you win you will be slowed down vs the kingdoms that got a farm war OR just hit the server for land. That said, our strategy was try to get a jump on science with learns and hopefully collect a button from an undermatched kingdom (which sorta worked). Again, as I mentioned in the old thread, we have no issue with how the early age played out and I don't really understand why TBB OR the U would be up in arms. Sure, I would have preferred that they didn't wave us but we aren't complaining and they shouldn't complain either that we ignored them.

#2 -- The WHOLE reason we did this and you completely forgot to mention, TBB ALREADY doubled us. We were clearly in a 1v1 with Sparta early (and losing for that matter) and TBB did a full learn wave into our conflict which ended any chance that our war would be competitive.

#3 -- We did NOT intend to "double" TBB and I firmly believe we did not. We broke CF before ANY hits, the hits they DID make were weird and did NOT go hostile (note: we did not even SEE these hits until we had most of our wave out). We offered to CF them AFTER the first wave -- we would have been happy making our point with one wave and then we would have CFed. At that point Ronin could have done a normal notice of us and we could have had a fairly even fight. Not sure why they wouldn't have done that as it would have been far more satisfying for them I'm sure win or lose. At this point they are going to get a worthless WW that means nothing.

Anyway, we are at war with Ronin now....
    Last edited by TheRealKremlin; 07-10-2017 at 18:57.

Post Fiend
    Just FYI the taunt wasn't supposed to go to TBB. Also not endorsed by LS but we let our guys do what they want speech wise. If you want to throw some taunts it's and spend some money on the game that's fine.

I like to post
    Gg...

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by Bart of Sparta View Post
    Gg...
    ? In what sense, I thought you were a nuetral third party :)

I am not amused, where are the trolls, historian and lawyerwannabes?
    Last edited by sarcasm; 07-10-2017 at 19:28.

Post Fiend
    Krem, I am just a plebe in TBB so I wont even pretend I know what is going on. My monarch gives me orders, and I follow them. Twice he said we were going to war with you guys, and twice it didn't happen. Since we were ready to war, we waved you, accepted your CF then moved on. It is very rare that my monarch says get ready for war, and war does not come and once again it happened TWICE with you guys this age. Now I don't know the politics behind it, and really do not care. I like war, and this age really SUCKED when it came to getting into one. Too many people dodged us, and you dodged us TWICE. I am not sure why you dodged us. I looked at the intel both times and thought it would be a really scary war for us. You were strong and ready, but you passed both times.

Now we finally get in a war with Ronin's and it was bloody and brutal. Their rogues messed us up pretty badly, and their NM/NS wave took me from 4k acres to 800 acres while I slept. We won that war, and the Monarch tells me to get ready to do it again cause we are going b2b with Ronin's. As scary as it was, I did my best to get ready for this b2b war, and once we came out of protection we attacked. The next thing we got a kingdom 10mil more NW than us killing our TM's and ruining our b2b war with Ronin's. You taunt us with "fake war" accusations to justify your actions when anyone that watched the damage being done by both sides KNOWS it was not a fake war. Let's face it man, you had your chance to fight us on an equal basis and chose to beat us down once we became much weaker than you. Anything that happens to you from here on out, you deserve. That is just an opinion of a plebe in TBB.

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by Uncle Ed View Post
    Krem, I am just a plebe in TBB so I wont even pretend I know what is going on. My monarch gives me orders, and I follow them. Twice he said we were going to war with you guys, and twice it didn't happen. Since we were ready to war, we waved you, accepted your CF then moved on. It is very rare that my monarch says get ready for war, and war does not come and once again it happened TWICE with you guys this age. Now I don't know the politics behind it, and really do not care. I like war, and this age really SUCKED when it came to getting into one. Too many people dodged us, and you dodged us TWICE. I am not sure why you dodged us. I looked at the intel both times and thought it would be a really scary war for us. You were strong and ready, but you passed both times.

Now we finally get in a war with Ronin's and it was bloody and brutal. Their rogues messed us up pretty badly, and their NM/NS wave took me from 4k acres to 800 acres while I slept. We won that war, and the Monarch tells me to get ready to do it again cause we are going b2b with Ronin's. As scary as it was, I did my best to get ready for this b2b war, and once we came out of protection we attacked. The next thing we got a kingdom 10mil more NW than us killing our TM's and ruining our b2b war with Ronin's. You taunt us with "fake war" accusations to justify your actions when anyone that watched the damage being done by both sides KNOWS it was not a fake war. Let's face it man, you had your chance to fight us on an equal basis and chose to beat us down once we became much weaker than you. Anything that happens to you from here on out, you deserve. That is just an opinion of a plebe in TBB.
    Ok, I respect that you don't know what's going on, no issues with that but then I'd refrain from posting. We didn't dodge you. Just because a war doesn't work out doesnt mean the other kingdom dodged you. Not sure why you mention twice, maybe early age? But we said we weren't warring you then. The main beef I'm sure is later on and we 100% intended to war you. We can't control the rest of the server though and got waved. If the same had happened to you guys we would have fully expected you to war the kingdom that waves you.

That frustration does not excuse waving into our hostile and certainly doesn't excuse what is haopening now.

Post Fiend
    Also, I'm not saying the war FELT fake to the attackers getting beat down, but it did seem odd to the outside and when you combine that with your monarch offering us a fake war well, try to look at things from our perspective.

I should say, by fake war I mean setting specific terms like not hitting tms. I don't even agree with doing things like ageing to no dragons even though we have on occasion done that (mostly as a compromise as to not rock the boat).

All of that aside, that wasn't the reason we hit you. You guys messed up our b2b in a wayyyy more blatant fashion. Can you really not see why that pissed us off??

Post Fiend
    Well I have been monarch before, and I often set terms for war that included, no aw, no massacres, no dragons. no learn attacks on chained targets etc, etc. I did not realize that all those times I set those terms, or someone set those terms with me that I was involved in a "fake war'. As you know, wizards and scientists are the hardest things to obtain. You can gain land and retrain troops rather quickly, but it takes weeks to get back wizards and scientist. I know you know this cause your kingdom did nothing but massacre attacks and learn attacks for 4 days to hurt us the most you could. If my monarch is setting terms that will spare us the ordeal of having to sit and wait for the TM's to get their WPA back to normal then I applaud my monarch for doing it.

As far as you saying we messed up your b2b in a way more blatant fashion, I do not recall us hitting ANY kingdom for 4 days of massacre and learn attacks at ANY time I have been in this kingdom. If you wanted to get even with us, you should have done what we did. Hit us with one wave and them move on. If our one wave pissed you off to the point that you had to massacre our TM's for 4 days, imagine what we are willing to do to retaliate that. You can cry in the forums for the rest of the age, but everyone knows you deserve whats coming to you. Hope you enjoy it as much as I have, this is the most excitement I have had all age.

Post Demon
    Quote Originally Posted by Uncle Ed View Post
    Well I have been monarch before, and I often set terms for war that included, no aw, no massacres, no dragons. no learn attacks on chained targets etc, etc. I did not realize that all those times I set those terms, or someone set those terms with me that I was involved in a "fake war'. As you know, wizards and scientists are the hardest things to obtain. You can gain land and retrain troops rather quickly, but it takes weeks to get back wizards and scientist. I know you know this cause your kingdom did nothing but massacre attacks and learn attacks for 4 days to hurt us the most you could. If my monarch is setting terms that will spare us the ordeal of having to sit and wait for the TM's to get their WPA back to normal then I applaud my monarch for doing it.

As far as you saying we messed up your b2b in a way more blatant fashion, I do not recall us hitting ANY kingdom for 4 days of massacre and learn attacks at ANY time I have been in this kingdom. If you wanted to get even with us, you should have done what we did. Hit us with one wave and them move on. If our one wave pissed you off to the point that you had to massacre our TM's for 4 days, imagine what we are willing to do to retaliate that. You can cry in the forums for the rest of the age, but everyone knows you deserve whats coming to you. Hope you enjoy it as much as I have, this is the most excitement I have had all age.
    The only reason for the 4 days of massacres is the game mechanics of this age.

If we don't sit there and do that, then from almost any size position, a smaller KD with many more TMs can just sit there using meter throttling to completely even out a fight they're in.

Once you're at -75% gains, what do you do other than sit there watching yourself get AW/LL/NS'd for a week?

That wasn't really out of spite any more than waving you at all, it's just a necessity of current mechanics.

Just an FYI.

--

Your wave into our B2B and our wave into yours are frankly quite equally blatant. Both screwed the other sides chances in their B2B. After our first wave you clearly weren't going to be able to fight ronins and after your wave int our round 2 we clearly weren't going to be able to beat spartans. The hostile being prolonged was just you guys deciding to actually hostile whereas when you waved into our conflict we cf'd you.

Thread Information