Page 20 of 63 FirstFirst ... 10181920212230 ... LastLast

Thread: Bb vs em

I like to post
    Quote Originally Posted by protector View Post
    Lmao, you're acting like a 6 year old that was just robbed of his candy. You're still mad bounce deleted because he was disgusted by what you did? You would have rather he farmed out to BB, right? And now every kingdom with ex-BB player is a proxy-KD for BB? I guess that makes Sparta a proxy-KD since Matija played in BB.
    Definitely mad as he promised he wouldnt then found a lame excuse to do so anyways. You got an admin-fake chart position for it and the assurance BB will never crown again so long I can help it.

Quote Originally Posted by Bart of Sparta View Post
    I know. Youve been doing that for the last 12 ages or so it seems. Hence no crowns without the Flogmaster.
    I have more crowns without than with flogger in the last 12 ages

It's funny how Bart expects everyone else to behave like decent humans but he doesn't hold himself to the same standard.

You could you know not cheat Bart then you might had your crown.

Definitely mad as he promised he wouldnt then found a lame excuse to do so anyways. You got an admin-fake chart position for it and the assurance BB will never crown again so long I can help it.
    If you wouldn't be such a dirtbag doing shady things he wouldn't have to. You might just have recruited the only non-crooked cop in Roroland.
    And lol, pretty much nobody cares about last age charts. The only person(s) who do are the ones that got removed from the charts for cheating :)

/e
    I dare you to show everyone your true self-proclaimed skills and make a shot at #1 next age without all the douchebaggery **** you pull age after age.
    Last edited by protector; 18-10-2017 at 13:24.

He can't that's all he got ****play that is.

I like to post
    If you wouldn't be such a dirtbag doing shady things he wouldn't have to. You might just have recruited the only non-crooked cop in Roroland.
    And lol, pretty much nobody cares about last age charts. The only person(s) who do are the ones that got removed from the charts for cheating :)

/e
    I dare you to show everyone your true self-proclaimed skills and make a shot at #1 next age without all the douchebaggery **** you pull age after age.
    How about you start all over in uto with a new nick and 0 acquaintances. Build your own KD by recruiting from ghetto's then get it in top charts age after age constantly beating all the "top" KDs :)

I like to post
    Quote Originally Posted by Korp View Post
    It's funny how Bart expects everyone else to behave like decent humans but he doesn't hold himself to the same standard.

You could you know not cheat Bart then you might had your crown.
    You're just being sour about your own lack of human standards it seems Korp. Perhaps if you'd start behaving people would start caring about your opinions?

How about you start all over in uto with a new nick and 0 acquaintances. Build your own KD by recruiting from ghetto's then get it in top charts age after age constantly beating all the "top" KDs :)
    How is that relevant? Stop trying to deflect. Do you accept?
    I probably could if I invested enough time, but I have better things to do. Laughing at Mansoor for example.

I like to post
    How is that relevant? Stop trying to deflect. Do you accept?
    I probably could if I invested enough time, but I have better things to do. Laughing at Mansoor for example.
    Sure!

And:

Stop trying to deflect. Do you accept?

So Bounce deleted his province? ROFL
    If you disagree with the leadership you can always abandon and not be part of it, deleting is something else. Bounce is not the kind of person that puts himself before the collective which makes this move even more suspicious. He tends to serve the collective yet he hurt the collective due to personal ideals? Or he helped the collective he was actually loyal to at the time (BB)? Which sounds more probable? Questions, questions.
    Age 65 - FreeakStyle - FeyrPlay Alliance Win - Dwarves Stole My Bike
    Age 66 - FreeakStyle - #1 Honor & Warring Kingdom - Making FS Great Again
    Age 67 - BeastBlood - #1 Honor Human(Prince) - Steve from Walmart
    Age 68 - BeastBlood ft OldSchool - #1 Honor Kingdom & Avian - We Are All Feyr
    Age 69 - Ancient Spartans - #1 Kingdom in The History of Utopia - Clever Use of Words
    Age 70 - Ancient Spartans - #1 Land(25325 acres) & NW Faery - Spartan of Redeeming Qualities

Sure!

And:

Stop trying to deflect. Do you accept?
    I will once I have time. Time I don't have right now :)

Enthusiast
    lol baited. and idk why are u constantly lying about only recruiting from ghettos. age after age you have had players from established KDs in your roster everytime you went high on charts. Kees / Octo / Matija, hell, I can even say that you had 3/4 of the age as handout from bounce/pivar until you decide to fake war. this lie of bart+24noobs gets really old :(
    The strong do what they can and the weak suffer what they must

Dementia - Old School - BeastBlood - BlameMod

You're just being sour about your own lack of human standards it seems Korp. Perhaps if you'd start behaving people would start caring about your opinions?
    Am I am the one that was permbanned? Am I the one that get handed 1 months bans cause i harass the owners of the game and spread lies? So why are you constantly trying to get my attention if you dont care about my opinion? :))

It's not a lie astron, it's true that he also tried moving up with established players - that didn't work out at all. Kees was majorly inactive, Octo was being Octo and I'm a new player too tbf. None of these people play in Sparta at the moment and Sparta has accomplished more or the same in their absence. The people that do play in Sparta at the moment learned everything they know while playing in Sparta, if anything any experience they have outside of Sparta is detrimental. Also, some people are naturally gifted to do well in this game, people in Sparta are not as ambitious like a majority of players whoring might be. It's especially hard to motivate new players to compete with people that don't know anything besides Utopia and top play. I mean, why should they? Utopia takes up a lot of time and effort at a competitive level, these people don't benefit any from it. People play to not disappoint other people, not to not disappoint numbers. Point is, Bart taught them the most of what they know.
    Age 65 - FreeakStyle - FeyrPlay Alliance Win - Dwarves Stole My Bike
    Age 66 - FreeakStyle - #1 Honor & Warring Kingdom - Making FS Great Again
    Age 67 - BeastBlood - #1 Honor Human(Prince) - Steve from Walmart
    Age 68 - BeastBlood ft OldSchool - #1 Honor Kingdom & Avian - We Are All Feyr
    Age 69 - Ancient Spartans - #1 Kingdom in The History of Utopia - Clever Use of Words
    Age 70 - Ancient Spartans - #1 Land(25325 acres) & NW Faery - Spartan of Redeeming Qualities

I heard Matija got kicked from Sparta as well, oh wait he probably "left on his own accord" So Bart thaught them how to get banned and cheat? :))

Thread Information