Page 8 of 63 FirstFirst ... 6789101858 ... LastLast

Thread: Bb vs em

Postaholic
    I can promise you if elit would make a kingdom MANy would join up, again dunno why elite even speaks to the likes of sparta people or ex sparta, you find nothing more ghetto trash then them, well and meep, also they are not relevant at all.

Well spoken.
    Age 65 - FreeakStyle - FeyrPlay Alliance Win - Dwarves Stole My Bike
    Age 66 - FreeakStyle - #1 Honor & Warring Kingdom - Making FS Great Again
    Age 67 - BeastBlood - #1 Honor Human(Prince) - Steve from Walmart
    Age 68 - BeastBlood ft OldSchool - #1 Honor Kingdom & Avian - We Are All Feyr
    Age 69 - Ancient Spartans - #1 Kingdom in The History of Utopia - Clever Use of Words
    Age 70 - Ancient Spartans - #1 Land(25325 acres) & NW Faery - Spartan of Redeeming Qualities

I like to post
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike^ View Post
    I can promise you if elit would make a kingdom MANy would join up, again dunno why elite even speaks to the likes of sparta people or ex sparta, you find nothing more ghetto trash then them, well and meep, also they are not relevant at all.
    I think ASF is going to be one from them, just not on my side :D
    “the mystery of life isn’t a problem to solve, but a reality to experience.”
    ― Frank Herbert, Dune

“I should've suspected trouble when the coffee failed to arrive.”
    ― Frank Herbert, Dune

I like to post
    You should be happy we for the moment still bother speaking to you Mike. Growing a bit tired of has-beens throwing around their weight on the forums. Lot of talk little substance!

Bart, what is more frustrating? Has been, or never was?
    "having fun warring when you have whoring and number 1 as a goal is totally pointless..." - Korp
    "while I heart shiester when we both play serious and are in the same kingdom, I hate shiester on the forums and pretty much disagree with everything he says. Even he knows this." - Flogger asking me out on a date

The devs have made a decision to kill competitive utopia and have thereby killed my interest with it.

I like to post
    Never was.

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by flogger View Post
    You've never crowned (crowns are determined by people who matter. No one cares about farmed crowns other than forum trolls), you got famous and couldn't handle the heat and quit before you actually used your influence to take on someone who mattered, and the one thing you can point to is actually beating me in a war that I didn't bother planning for because you're a nobody and you took 2 farm wars to even grow to my size then waited till emeriti beat me to vulture to do it?

Holy cow that's even worse than I thought now that you put it all down on paper. A masterpiece of futility, in fact.

The only reason you're *famous* is because you're still here and don't shut the heck up. Most people who have failed as badly as you have, despite being idiots, were somehow smarter than you and knew when to give it up. Your tenacity is impressive. There have been a million *hellrazors* in utopian history. Go back through the history books and you'll find I was one the first 10 ages or so, I just did it successfully.

Failed FSU artists are a dime a dozen, like yourself. One of em was even called "hellrazor"

I suppose then you're the most famous for staying at it the longest despite never doing what you seek out to do? Congrats? I mean even the forum folks have stopped making fun of anri. Tag, you're it. You're the new anri.
    #bartofspart just got #flogburnt

I like to post
    And who are you? Tbf the only thing I know about you is that a few ages ago you ran a proxy-farm to help out BB and I put an end to that by not CFing you then farming you.

Quote Originally Posted by Bart of Sparta View Post
    And who are you? Tbf the only thing I know about you is that a few ages ago you ran a proxy-farm to help out BB and I put an end to that by not CFing you then farming you.
    Lol!

Doubt it.

**Edit**

back on topic. Maybe something happens soon. Emeriti ritual just swapped to Onslaught.
    Last edited by Sheister; 13-10-2017 at 13:45.
    "having fun warring when you have whoring and number 1 as a goal is totally pointless..." - Korp
    "while I heart shiester when we both play serious and are in the same kingdom, I hate shiester on the forums and pretty much disagree with everything he says. Even he knows this." - Flogger asking me out on a date

The devs have made a decision to kill competitive utopia and have thereby killed my interest with it.

Moderator for:
    Utopia Forums
    Quote Originally Posted by flogger View Post
    You've never crowned (crowns are determined by people who matter. No one cares about farmed crowns other than forum trolls), you got famous and couldn't handle the heat and quit before you actually used your influence to take on someone who mattered, and the one thing you can point to is actually beating me in a war that I didn't bother planning for because you're a nobody and you took 2 farm wars to even grow to my size then waited till emeriti beat me to vulture to do it?

Holy cow that's even worse than I thought now that you put it all down on paper. A masterpiece of futility, in fact.

The only reason you're *famous* is because you're still here and don't shut the heck up. Most people who have failed as badly as you have, despite being idiots, were somehow smarter than you and knew when to give it up. Your tenacity is impressive. There have been a million *hellrazors* in utopian history. Go back through the history books and you'll find I was one the first 10 ages or so, I just did it successfully.

Failed FSU artists are a dime a dozen, like yourself. One of em was even called "hellrazor"

I suppose then you're the most famous for staying at it the longest despite never doing what you seek out to do? Congrats? I mean even the forum folks have stopped making fun of anri. Tag, you're it. You're the new anri.
    Don't insult users

I like to post

Post Fiend
    Migz used to be one of the good players in the game back in time when the game was real competitive..
    Strategy Lost CBC
    Bad Company KLA
    Founder of Disturbed KLA
    Zenobias Zealots
    SoRRoW of Exodus
    Equilibrium of Absalom
    Sanctuary of Absalom
    FORCE of Exodus

Enthusiast
    Used to be eh..

Post Demon
    Quote Originally Posted by Palem View Post
    Don't insult users
    If the truth is insulting, then the person insulted themselves.

Postaholic
    Quote Originally Posted by Bart of Sparta View Post
    You should be happy we for the moment still bother speaking to you Mike. Growing a bit tired of has-beens throwing around their weight on the forums. Lot of talk little substance!
    Keep crying never was bart, its ok keep repeating the same thing 100 times over and over one day some new player might belive you are more then just a blink of ghetto ass in utopia history., even tho i belive you crowned last age as one of the few do that make you more then the random willage idiot nop, lol even the likes of mansoor is so suprior to anything you are or ever hope to be.

Anyways good luck with the forum probaganda, and i respect how you like to have fun ingame keep it going im sure you enjoy, but plz that big head of yours haha, to even try and compare with the likes of Proteus, who cant ever dream of compared to the likes of flogger, who then again never can compare to the likes of elit and sid and well yes ofc asf, tredvolt, Cato the Elder and so on so on.

Keep the joke going we who knows better enjoy it.

Also i like to make claim that over all small country of estonia had the best over all utopia players ever in the game (players not leaders).

Thread Information