Page 21 of 63 FirstFirst ... 11192021222331 ... LastLast

Thread: Bb vs em

Like I've said none of those people play in Sparta at the moment. Bart has done a remarkable job inspiring these people. He made the people playing there feel like they have a purpose.
    Age 65 - FreeakStyle - FeyrPlay Alliance Win - Dwarves Stole My Bike
    Age 66 - FreeakStyle - #1 Honor & Warring Kingdom - Making FS Great Again
    Age 67 - BeastBlood - #1 Honor Human(Prince) - Steve from Walmart
    Age 68 - BeastBlood ft OldSchool - #1 Honor Kingdom & Avian - We Are All Feyr
    Age 69 - Ancient Spartans - #1 Kingdom in The History of Utopia - Clever Use of Words
    Age 70 - Ancient Spartans - #1 Land(25325 acres) & NW Faery - Spartan of Redeeming Qualities

Hoho, Sparta just gave us relations and bart is asking Mansoor for a 3 age CF

<3

Quote Originally Posted by MyNameIsMatija View Post
    Like I've said none of those people play in Sparta at the moment. Bart has done a remarkable job inspiring these people. He made the people playing there feel like they have a purpose.
    Bart and you dont play in Sparta anymore? But Bart just joined.. did he already leave?

I like to post
    Quote Originally Posted by protector View Post
    Hoho, Sparta just gave us relations and bart is asking Mansoor for a 3 age CF

<3
    Longer than that actually. I don't like being robbed into conflicts. Several of our provs were emptied before Sleepy conflict. Sleepy claimed they suffered the same from you, yet you guys came out here and claimed otherwise :)

Anyways, behave like a proper soldier Prot, I never though you'd behave like my rabble ;)

Regular
    Don't think anyone claimed otherwise, the only thing we claimed was that we stole gc from whoever, no intention of helping anyone by stealing from their opponents.

Quote Originally Posted by Korp View Post
    Bart and you dont play in Sparta anymore? But Bart just joined.. did he already leave?
    None of the players I've listed: Kees, Octo and myself. Although I'd never put my hand into fire regarding Anakinbrev.

Quote Originally Posted by 7thghost View Post
    Don't think anyone claimed otherwise, the only thing we claimed was that we stole gc from whoever, no intention of helping anyone by stealing from their opponents
    Sparta known on their own they were robbed by you, you don't have to claim anything. If you then claim you don't do that to others that's a problem.
    Age 69 - Ancient Spartans - #1 Kingdom in The History of Utopia - Clever Use of Words
    Age 70 - Ancient Spartans - #1 Land(25325 acres) & NW Faery - Spartan of Redeeming Qualities

None of the players I've listed: Kees, Octo and myself. Although I'd never put my hand into fire regarding Anakinbrev.
    So you made just incoherent post rambling about something that had no relevancy as a reply to my post. I see. Not surprising I guess.

You mentioned my name and where I play.

Enthusiast
    It's not a lie astron, it's true that he also tried moving up with established players - that didn't work out at all. Kees was majorly inactive, Octo was being Octo and I'm a new player too tbf. None of these people play in Sparta at the moment and Sparta has accomplished more or the same in their absence. The people that do play in Sparta at the moment learned everything they know while playing in Sparta, if anything any experience they have outside of Sparta is detrimental. Also, some people are naturally gifted to do well in this game, people in Sparta are not as ambitious like a majority of players whoring might be. It's especially hard to motivate new players to compete with people that don't know anything besides Utopia and top play. I mean, why should they? Utopia takes up a lot of time and effort at a competitive level, these people don't benefit any from it. People play to not disappoint other people, not to not disappoint numbers. Point is, Bart taught them the most of what they know.
    it is a lie as the claim was about having EXCLUSIVELY players with no top play experience. but i get it. lying is all that both of you seem to do these days.

and lol, bart, you need to get a clue as to who are you trying to extort. gg glhf
    The strong do what they can and the weak suffer what they must

Dementia - Old School - BeastBlood - BlameMod

You mentioned my name and where I play.
    Played, according to Sparta. But you can see the confusion then, when i mentioned you and Bart and you said none of those people play in Sparta at the moment...

Regular

Sparta known on their own they were robbed by you, you don't have to claim anything. If you then claim you don't do that to others that's a problem.
    My ****ing point exactly, no where did I or anyone else claim we only robbed specific kds to **** with them, we robbed everyone. Because thats what thieves are for, robbing **** when oow.

Nobody playing in Sparta has any real top play experience. In fact, the entire KD to this date has no clue how to safely whore, I might be the only person there that went through the learning period (and I'm not even there anymore either). I haven't even seen Bart do it the way top KDs would consider proper yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Korp View Post
    Played, according to Sparta. But you can see the confusion then, when i mentioned you and Bart and you said none of those people play in Sparta at the moment..
    You said you've heard I was kicked, which is true, you were basically furthering the point of Sparta being "Bart + 24noobs" like I was explaining, the way you talked would suggest we were in some sort of contradiction, I just wanted to clear that up.

Quote Originally Posted by 7thghost View Post
    My ****ing point exactly, no where did I or anyone else claim we only robbed specific kds to **** with them, we robbed everyone. Because thats what thieves are for, robbing **** when oow.
    You claim you have robbed everyone but protector said he hasn't robbed coss yet.
    Last edited by MyNameIsMatija; 18-10-2017 at 15:43.

Regular
    Also someone accused me of being korp, not sure if I should take that as a compliment or an insult. Probably compliment since they guy seemed butthurt when I told him I would steal gc back after he plundered me.

So what matija is saying is that protector is the only player in the kd. There i nobody else than Protector in the kd!

Regular
    Nobody playing in Sparta has any real top play experience. In fact, the entire KD to this date has no clue how to safely whore, I might be the only person there that went through the learning period (and I'm not even there anymore either). I haven't even seen Bart do it the way top KDs would consider proper yet.

You said you've heard I was kicked, which is true, you were basically furthering the point of Sparta being "Bart + 24noobs".

You claim you have robbed everyone but protector said he hasn't robbed coss yet.
    That's because I don't know who the **** coss is and nor do I care, I don't know you or anyone else in this thread apart from my kd mates, so when I say I have robbed everyone I mean I have robbed everyone who I came across with a decent amount of gc stocked, with no intention other than growing/pumping myself. You assuming that I am like protector or know what he knows is on you. When you stop making assumptions and read what I wrote, you might begin to understand what I am trying to say :p

Thread Information