Page 40 of 63 FirstFirst ... 30383940414250 ... LastLast

Thread: Bb vs em

Quote Originally Posted by protector View Post
    I don't think I'd pass up meeting someone over something ingame :p
    was more the lying outside the game about ingame stuff that had me twisted the wrong way :P
    and I didnt rly have time this year, busy renovating :)
    Snakes
    PewPEW
    Divinity
    Emeriti

Non of my nubs speak for my KD

I like to post
    Quote Originally Posted by Elit View Post
    If no one set Bin Bin for siter Emeriti have better chances for win based to kingdoms war history past ages.
    I still can predict wars correct ! :)
    “the mystery of life isn’t a problem to solve, but a reality to experience.”
    ― Frank Herbert, Dune

“I should've suspected trouble when the coffee failed to arrive.”
    ― Frank Herbert, Dune

I still can predict wars correct ! :)
    haha
    but I played 2 provs all war :P
    Nesta was the one dying so I formally hand over that hat to him :)
    Snakes
    PewPEW
    Divinity
    Emeriti

Non of my nubs speak for my KD

I like to post
    Quote Originally Posted by Binar View Post
    haha
    but I played 2 provs all war :P
    Nesta was the one dying so I formally hand over that hat to him :)
    You won because you killed Nesta, if he have taken you down first result will be reversed.

Its basic rule when 2 ghettos war: Take enemy king down and you will win war! ;)
    “the mystery of life isn’t a problem to solve, but a reality to experience.”
    ― Frank Herbert, Dune

“I should've suspected trouble when the coffee failed to arrive.”
    ― Frank Herbert, Dune

Its basic rule when 2 ghettos war: Take enemy king down and you will win war! ;)
    They say in chess, you gotta kill the Queen and then you mate it.

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by Lestat View Post
    They say in chess, you gotta kill the Queen and then you mate it.
    so bin gonna mate nesta ?
    The strong do what they can and the weak suffer what they must

Dementia - Old School - BeastBlood - BlameMod

Forum Fanatic
    Kinda funny how BB always pretend to win without always winning.

2 ages ago when BB stayed in war at EOA to block us and hand a farm crown to Barcolo they claimed to have won inspite being farmed in war and losing 40k land and being downs millions of NW.

Now BB ends up doing a hit and run and WDs and calls that a win also?

Ever since WW bonuses were implemented no actually needs to hit and run to win, they just win by winning the war and getting massive game generated bonuses. In this meta why would anyone who is actually WD when they can get the win and huge WW bonus. Considering every one of BBs provinces was chainable and we’ve easily taken down provinces > 200% our attacker NW it was only a matter of time until Bb was 50% our NW and farmed out but they decided to wd prior to that happening and avoid the embarsssment. Makes sense.

So losing land in war and getting farmed is winning and giving your opponents the WW is winning too according to BB. I guess being BB = always winning.

Flogger talks about hitting and running to win a crown yet how does hitting and running to finish T5 in land charts look? In this case BB doing a max gain wave and running with acres doesn’t get them a crown so that’s a moot point. The funny is we waved BB all home and gave up the disadvantage of being chained by them 2x prior to us being home had they actually declared but they chose not to declare right away, we put ourselves in a disadvantage and still won.

BB actually had an inside track to crowning for a while now, we started this age with 22 provs and did not use pool until Y5/6 while BB has been #1-2 a good part of the age but still managed to lose due to noobplay.
    Last edited by Proteus; 27-10-2017 at 10:32.

I really don't understand why anyone would dislike you Proteus. You are a man who speaks his mind worthy of praise :D
    Age 65 - FreeakStyle - FeyrPlay Alliance Win - Dwarves Stole My Bike
    Age 66 - FreeakStyle - #1 Honor & Warring Kingdom - Making FS Great Again
    Age 67 - BeastBlood - #1 Honor Human(Prince) - Steve from Walmart
    Age 68 - BeastBlood ft OldSchool - #1 Honor Kingdom & Avian - We Are All Feyr
    Age 69 - Ancient Spartans - #1 Kingdom in The History of Utopia - Clever Use of Words
    Age 70 - Ancient Spartans - #1 Land(25325 acres) & NW Faery - Spartan of Redeeming Qualities

Hmmm I guess nw protection really ain't what it used to be? I have not opted across that nw distance yet since Chris and Dave said they changed nw protection. So what rate loss was there across 60% nw for ops?
    "having fun warring when you have whoring and number 1 as a goal is totally pointless..." - Korp
    "while I heart shiester when we both play serious and are in the same kingdom, I hate shiester on the forums and pretty much disagree with everything he says. Even he knows this." - Flogger asking me out on a date

The devs have made a decision to kill competitive utopia and have thereby killed my interest with it.

I don't think NW protection at that range ever meant hey I'm an UB attacker against 7 faeries now because my NW is high? Of course it's even worse now...
    Ever being my short Utopian life span.
    Age 69 - Ancient Spartans - #1 Kingdom in The History of Utopia - Clever Use of Words
    Age 70 - Ancient Spartans - #1 Land(25325 acres) & NW Faery - Spartan of Redeeming Qualities

Forum Fanatic
    Quote Originally Posted by Sheister View Post
    Hmmm I guess nw protection really ain't what it used to be? I have not opted across that nw distance yet since Chris and Dave said they changed nw protection. So what rate loss was there across 60% nw for ops?
    If you read the presage changes you’d know that. I was laughing a lot when you kept on posting how Bb will win / is winning since the start of this thread without having a clue.

I sadly have to agree with Proteus, if I saw this war as over for BB being the noob that I am I'm unsure what everyone else was looking at. Might be considered rude posting it like that but it is what it is...

Quote Originally Posted by MyNameIsMatija View Post
    Think carefully!
    There are always exceptions. You might just be that one

Quote Originally Posted by Proteus View Post
    If you read the presage changes you’d know that. I was laughing a lot when you kept on posting how Bb will win / is winning since the start of this thread without having a clue.
    Nobody takes sheister serious. Do you?

Quote Originally Posted by Proteus View Post
    If you actually though about what I wrote instead of looking for a "zinger" you would realize I always was saying I was guessing as I looked at zero Intel and I had no idea how ops were going. To me, if ops pace and attrition rate of thieves and wizards was only 10% different from where it was, then BB had a decent chance of solidifying the top and getting Econ going. If it was improved beyond that, then probably not. My last post I made when I saw your 12 k undead on 119nwa acres compared with 174 nwa on 17 k acres, I thought that bb may have cushion to massacre.

Just guessing from outside man. No need to try to be competitive with any analysis I made. I was just guessing with the limited data I had.
    "having fun warring when you have whoring and number 1 as a goal is totally pointless..." - Korp
    "while I heart shiester when we both play serious and are in the same kingdom, I hate shiester on the forums and pretty much disagree with everything he says. Even he knows this." - Flogger asking me out on a date

The devs have made a decision to kill competitive utopia and have thereby killed my interest with it.

Thread Information